SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:26 am

Katiebelle wrote:This was just posted on Stuff.

What was most interesting is a photo of Jordan and a mystery girl snorkeling. Apparently it's happening this week so I guess we will see it Tuesday. It looks as though she has blonde hair -Erin?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78528580/Are-Kiwis-tuning-into-The-Bachelor-NZ

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Image16

I thought Erin would go home this week but now it looks like she's staying. I don't think Jordan will send her home after a single date JMO

Here's a photo of Erin in the same swimsuit

@erin_higgo (Instagram) where I belong #beach #loveit

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 12628010

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 am

Looks like Alicia didn't get the memo about shaka brah...

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Bunch of shakas brah! #thebachelornz #hawaii #shaka #shakabrah

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 12530910

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:09 am

@katiebelle yup same shirt.
It's pretty much official that SCOUT is full of it atm, so we can take anything they say with less than a grain of salt no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:11 am

Fleur is active on her IG and is now following all the girls and Jordan.

Interesting that she became active a week after her SD since Rebecca also became active a week after her SD on her IG so it may just be something they have to do or just a coincidence?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:16 am

Well spotted @jen689  on Erin yes So it looks like Erin will stay which seems to match the timeline?

They have 11 episodes still to go and 11 girls so there has to be a rose ceremony or two when no one leaves? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:54 am

jen689 wrote:Looks like Alicia didn't get the memo about shaka brah...

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Bunch of shakas brah! #thebachelornz #hawaii #shaka #shakabrah

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 12530910
Since Alicia was sent home this episode perhaps this photo was taken after the RC? Could explain why she is not as excited as the other girls.

Also, Jordan tagged all the girls in the pic except Alicia. He did this before the episode aired so him not tagging Alicia and her going home makes me think it was a spoiler (of sorts) by Jordan.

Will have to see what else he posts... :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:03 am

Just spotted this on Scout and I am quite surprised by the tone of the article. It's quite scathing of Storm and Fleur.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Gab-and-Naz-in-tears-and-Alicia-is-sent-packing/tabid/511/articleID/13132/Default.aspx

Not too sure why they would be trashing possible F1s since they are both owned by the same company and in the past have colluded with TPTB to direct our attention to certain storylines. If they are working with the TPTB why would they put out a negative story about the F1. I would expect this from The NZ Herald not Scout.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:25 am

Hmm SCOUT really is going at the girls. At this point I think everyone is a target for them, including Jordan. Considering the editor/author (?) @katiebelle said is at the helm of these articles was a mean writer (for NZ Herald?), it's no wonder.  no no

The worst offense in these articles, imo, is the incessant calling of the Bachelor "the Batch." With a "t" included. I have no idea how that even makes sense? It's not the Batchelor so a shortened Batch seems bizarre.  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:43 am

I just noticed that Rebecca is the only girl not following Jordan on IG.
Jordan follows the girls, including Rebecca.
Fleur, Storm, and all the other girls follow Jordan.
Not sure what this means that Rebecca is the only one not following Jordan. question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:54 am

@Allaboutlove can you please double check Jordan's Shaka brah IG post where he tagged the girls. I don't see Fleur & Storm tagged now? Did he untag them? Thanks

ETA: I just saw that Naz was active on Twitter during the show & loving the fact that the Scout article that @Katiebelle posted supported her. From her tweet below...it looks like Naz is implying she is on the show for a wee longer....lord help us no no

Nazanin Khanjani ‏@KhanjaniNazanin
@ScoutNewsNZ you guys are amazing. Thank to everyone for their amazing support. I'm just warming up... the show only gets better (love emoji) xx

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Just checked Jordan's IG pic and Fleur and Storm are still tagged @mercieme  yes  Posting screenshot I just took.

Interesting that Rebecca is tagged lower down and not in the same area as all the other girls who are tagged... question

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 B55bbb41de05ffa9861bb9fef8ffb662
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks @Allaboutlove...I am not on IG & just viewing Jordan's IG via webstagram so it's probably cutting off all the tags.

I just edited by earlier post to include Naz's tweet. For some reason I now think Naz makes F6. The edit & SM behavior this season is just unreal to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689