SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:46 am

SCOUT looks to be a strong supporter of Naz - s/caps from twitter

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Bbb10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ggg13
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ddd10

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:51 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:53 am

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 am

mmmmm mike muru seems to tease naz a lot and call her a player

So is she?

Interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:37 pm

HEA wrote:mmmmm mike muru seems to tease naz a lot and call her a player

So is she?

Interesting

What do you mean? question
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:06 pm

I think Mike Puru is teasing a lot Naz. Not sure what it means.

here are some s/caps of some of his tweets on his public account

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Sddfff10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Yutyy10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ppppp10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Tttt11
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Kkkkk10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ggggg10
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ff10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:08 pm

this one can be taken with Fleur wanted to leave or it could be Naz being eliminated. It can be taken both ways

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ggggg11
s/cap from Mike Puru twitter public account

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:39 pm

HEA wrote:this one can be taken with Fleur wanted to leave or it could be Naz being eliminated. It can be taken both ways

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Ggggg11

Thanks for the s\caps.
Yeah it can be both ways but it probably Fleur wanting to leave cause it wouldn't be Jordan's choice and that can end the show cause he wanted her.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:39 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
HEA wrote:this one can be taken with Fleur wanted to leave or it could be Naz being eliminated. It can be taken both ways

Thanks for the s\caps.
Yeah it can be both ways but it probably Fleur wanting to leave cause it wouldn't be Jordan's choice and that can end the show cause he wanted her.

definitely !

the same way, jordan hesitating to give the last rose when in fact she is F1.

Again, it can be taken both ways Hugesmile

But I agree that the Fleur option looks more 60/40

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:57 pm

IMO I don't think it can be taken both ways because, since Jordan is the lead, if keeping Naz was a priority I think he would have given her the first rose no matter what... and even if he couldn't do so, he wouldn't have been undecided take a moment to decide between Gabs and Naz. More importantly than that though I think is that Naz never threatened to leave at all so no matter when she got the rose Jordan was still giving her a rose so no idea how Naz still wanting to stay could have ended the show. It's usually when someone may want to leave that this type of thing can happen and Naz reiterated she wants to stay and be with Jordan.

I think it has to do with Fleur wanting to leave and her saying so and Jordan saying he doesn't want to lose her. Jordan also said that he "Fell for" Fleur so this is first time the word "Fell" in regards to falling in love is used by him. If Fleur is F1 (and I think she is) and Jordan had her as his F1 at that point then I could see the show almost being over if Fleur was going to leave. For all I know, maybe the producers and Jordan had to convince her to stay and that wasn't shown because it would give it away.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Kate's NZ girl interview

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/what-did-kate-think-about-being-called-an-alpha-female/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:24 pm

mercieme wrote:Kate's NZ girl interview

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/know/what-did-kate-think-about-being-called-an-alpha-female/

Thanks for posting @mercieme yes From that interview I would say Naz is not F1. If that is the case, and Naz is not F1, then her SM reminds me of Dani's SM last year who posted a ton of herself and her media, etc., on all her SM accounts (so IG, Twitter, and Facebook) quite consistently while the show aired.

I've noticed that Naz uses Twitter a lot and is the only F3 to do so yet Jordan doesn't use his Twitter and Fleur (and Erin) don't have Twitter. Fleur seems to use the same SM as Jordan (IG and public FB page) and they both have BTS pics that no other accounts/media had before they posted.

I am still thinking Fleur is F1 but not sure on F3 or F2. I can see Erin as F3 if based on Naz and Fleur getting more screentime and both more emotional so makes for a more emotional FRC.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689