SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:30 pm

jen689 wrote:I thought this banner would give clues as to who the F3 would be. Not so much....

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Bachel10

The latest banner....

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Bachel11

http://www.scout.co.nz
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 3806527698 I think SCOUT is just full of it so I don't take what they post as any inside goss. If Fleur is F1 then to me they hyped Naz so that the drama would be even more. It seems that was the MO of TPTB this season anyway.

When it comes to media, I take more from Woman's Day just because they do video interviews of the girls and seem more positive overall. Not that this helps with clues though.

Hopefully it is one of those 3 in the banner who are F1 and not Chrystal. Hopefully F1 and lead are still together. I won't be surprised either way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:32 pm

29 questions with bachelorette Erin Higgins

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Erin_t10

1. What did you learn about love while on the show?
I did not learn anything about love. We only just started dating, love is developed over time.

2. What did you learn about yourself while?
I just reflected on how much my confidence has grown so much over the years, and how much I love my drama free life.

3. Who snored in the house?
What goes on tour stays on tour.

4. What is the funniest mishap/incident that happened in the house? I'm not sure about the funniest?
Everyday there would be something, we had such good times off camera.

5. What date would you have loved to have gone on?
I loved my dates, I wouldn't change them. My Hawaii date was unreal, a perfect activity for me.

6. Who is the laziest girl in the house?
I'm not going to single anyone out, that's not cool. There were certainly girls in the house that spent their days napping or on the couch watching TV.

7. Who is the most likely to drink too much champagne?
Fleur or Storm. But we all had our nights, though!

8. Last year Art kissed a girl after an impromptu swim in the ocean. He was wearing his undies (not togs) so it couldn't be shown on TV. Has anything happened on the show this season that you were surprised not to see on TV?
There were a lot of scenes that can’t make the 60-minute TV episode. There were plenty of times where the girls were having a laugh, like when Danielle and I had a massive water fight in Hawaii.

9. What do you wish you had packed to take with you into the mansion?
A disposable camera would have been cool to take some shots of our experience, and relive the moments when the photos get developed.

10. If you get named the winner and, forward thinking here, say "yes" to Jordan should he propose, would you invite the other bachelorettes to your wedding?
Some of them.

11. Which bachelorettes would you would have as bridesmaids?
None. I would have my two sisters and my best friend.

12. Where would you like to honeymoon with Jordan?
Let's just see if I win first, there is no way I'm thinking about a wedding with Jordan at this stage!

13. You've traveled to so many amazing places, which was your fav?
Hawaii.

14. Can you be a feminist and be on The Bachelor?
Yes.

15. Do you think any of the girls in the house are genuinely "in love" with Jordan? Who?
I don't think anyone is in love with him. We have only just started dating him.

16. What do you regret about your time on the show?
Nothing so far. I'm pretty chilled. I get along with all the girls and have made an impression on Jordan to make it this far, so I must be doing something right.

17. You are constantly surrounded by/being compared to these charming, beautiful women. Does that make you self-conscious?
No, I like to think we are not just being judged on our looks but on our personalities, character and how we treat one another.

18. Does the house feel like a big sleepover or sorority house?
A bit of both.

19. Are you glad you went on The Bachelor?
Yes.

20. Knowing what you know now, would you do it again?
Yeah, I guess so.

21. Would you encourage your friends to enter series three?
If they wanted to do it, then yes, I would support them.

22. Would you ever do another reality show?
No.

23. What are you planning on asking Jordan at Women Tell All?
I guess it depends on how far I get and how I feel at the end.

24. What are you planning on asking the other women at Women Tell All?
I want to watch the rest of the episodes first.

25. Hot or not - stripey singlets? Does he have too many?
Personally, I'm not a massive fan of all the stripes. I like him in both stripes and plain-coloured singlets.

26. No one is perfect... which of Jordan's little habits are funny?
I find the dad jokes and the use of puns pretty funny.

27. Do you think your parents would like Jordan?
If I like Jordan, then they will like Jordan. Jordan seems really down-to-earth, so I'm sure they will get on great.

28. Does it feel like a real breakup? Will you feel sad/heartbroken if you don't win?
No, I won't be sad or heartbroken if I don't win! Jordan is not the only male in the world! I know I will get my fairy tale ending with someone one day, so I'm enjoying life in the meantime.

29. What is the strangest part of watching yourself on TV?
The strangest thing about watching myself on TV is… seeing myself on a reality TV show! I never thought it would be something I would

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Erin_310

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-29-questions-with-bachelorette-Erin-Higgins/tabid/511/articleID/14437/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:32 pm

mercieme wrote:Fleur's latest post on IG with self help books shown in a shelf. So no job yet, still living with her parents per her blog & she wants to sort out life in general, whatever that means.

I guess if she is F1, she will be moving to Auckland close to Jordan. This is one of my concerns with Fleur, she only last year got out of a relationship with her ex who she moved to Africa with. I just hope she ensures Jordan is really in it for the long haul before she moves for him....all JMO.

life_as_fleur Time to sort out a job, place to live and life in general. #thesuccessprinciples #feelthefearanddoitanyway
Hmm.... if she is F1 maybe she isn't F1 anymore... who knows. I do agree that if she is F1 that she ensures Jordan is in it before she changes her life to be with another guy. If Naz or Erin are F1 I guess Fleur may be wanting a fresh start?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Daaaang! Sounds like Erin is just as thrilled as I am about Jordan  cheeky  :shocked!:

Her answers are spot on and very realistic but even so, no love lost here, imo, and I wouldn't be surprised if Erin is F3.

Does Jordan even have an F1? If so, no one seems to really care that was on the show (or watching, in my case).  giggling

jen689 wrote:29 questions with bachelorette Erin Higgins

1. What did you learn about love while on the show?
I did not learn anything about love. We only just started dating, love is developed over time.

15. Do you think any of the girls in the house are genuinely "in love" with Jordan? Who?
I don't think anyone is in love with him. We have only just started dating him.

22. Would you ever do another reality show?
No.

28. Does it feel like a real breakup? Will you feel sad/heartbroken if you don't win?
No, I won't be sad or heartbroken if I don't win! Jordan is not the only male in the world! I know I will get my fairy tale ending with someone one day, so I'm enjoying life in the meantime.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-29-questions-with-bachelorette-Erin-Higgins/tabid/511/articleID/14437/Default.aspx

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 pm

The Date Doctor: what the Bachelor is really thinking

Jordan lies in the hay with Erin.

What Jordan said:
He didn’t say much, but joined Erin in her fun and games impersonating Gollum, and others. He described his keepsake box in which he revealed he kept all his baby teeth.

What he was really thinking:
Jordan thinks the way to drop Erin’s guard is to get sentimental, and to reveal some of his boyhood secrets. It works a treat. Erin is a girly-girl, and her body language is cutesy with Jordan. They have their first real connection, in my opinion.

The result:
They kiss, and on analysis, I detected a touch of open-mouth at the start of that kiss, which means she definitely switches Jordan on. Erin is offered a red rose, and he’d obviously already decided to give it to her. Erin brings out a another side to Jordan's personality, a view into his world we've not seen with any of the other girls.

Jordan has a chance to chat with Naz during the mountain biking trip.

What Jordan said:
“At the beginnin,g you were very competitive. You interrupted a lot, which wasn’t a bad thing, it was good to see someone really have strong intentions to get to know me."

By now Jordan is so candy struck he’ll even justify Naz’s bad behaviour while continuing to sell his dream babe to the viewers. In doing so, he further sweetens her up and affirms her investment.

The result:
Naz claims, once again, she wants Jordan to herself.

Jordan talks with Fleur during the cocktail party.

What Jordan said:
Jordan did all the listening in this scene, but his body language said everything.

Shite! What have I done? This is now getting very real. She’s pouring out her emotions on me, and I’m feeling really on the spot. She seems to be getting pretty messed up over this situation, what would she be like in a real-life crisis? I now have a few doubts sneaking in.

The result:
Jordon was left questioning his relationship with Fleur. He’s still drawn to her, and has a connection, but he’s now having to maintain her emotional baggage rather than enjoy the process of a sweeping romance. Fleur is losing the plot in this episode.

Jordan talks with Naz straight after Fleur.

What Jordan said:
“I think this is the most intense I’ve felt the whole time.”

What Jordan is thinking:
Jordan confirms that the cracks are starting to show, and he’s beginning to wade out to sea where the water is now up to his neck! It’s all getting very real.

The result:
Jordan is scared and freaked out. It's getting too much for him. No wonder he walked off set during the rose ceremony.

http://www.scout.co.nz/The-Date-Doctor-what-the-Bachelor-is-really-thinking/tabid/511/articleID/14430/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

@AllAboutLove

Scout Jordan Mauger - The Bachelor NZ heart emoticon

this is the only comment under the SCOUT article re questions- Erin.Not sure if there is any significance other than  that they liked Erin. Interestingly Erin liked a photo of my dog on  my Instagram page not sure why though I did comment in agreement in reply to someone on Jordan's page that commented that Erin is lovely.

erin_higgo liked your photo.1w

Also will seek out the link  related to a comment (Gabs Interview)that I saw a few days ago on Si and Gary's FB page that someone knew a friends of Fleur's family and that Fleur did win and that Jordan and Fleur are still together.

I do not think Crystal would put a post up revealing the winner when she would not want to upset TV3 as she is hosting DWS and knows in NZ it is a small industry. I may be wrong though as she may getting back at comments made at her in the last series.

I agree with all your observations about Jordan.I hope Erin is F1 but somehow I suspect Fleur is F1. I wonder if Fleur is over her previous relationship as lovely as Fleur is, there is so much intensity. IMO

Last edited by Karina on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something re IG)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:32 am

@Karina great points and interesting info regarding Erin and Fleur. Thank you for posting bestbud!

I won't be surprised if the info on Si and Gary's FB page is correct and that Fleur won and they are still together - hard to see why they'd have a live post-finale special unless the F1 is with the lead.

Jordan said last ep that he saw the same Fleur that he "fell for" so I do still think Fleur is F1 and if so I think SCOUT which is owned by mediaworks which does the show is making it seem like it is not Fleur and also Jordan being MIA. So far the only one with an F1 edit imo is Fleur - it's just not a love story edit to me but still an F1 edit.

Will see though because Jordan is full of surprises it seems so it could be someone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 am

@AllAboutlove

read this little find

The Edge Afternoons with Guy, Sharyn & Clint

http://www.theedge.co.nz/Kate-REVEALS-who-she-thinks-will-win-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/106/articleID/45267/Default.aspx

Jameel Dean Cut the crap Kate. We've seen Jordan with Erin and this is as recently as a couple of weeks ago. #erin_wins_thebachelor #TheBachelorNZ
Like · Reply · 1 · 26 April at 19:12

Natasha Campbell-Seaward Seriously? - spoiler alert!
Like · Reply · 2 · 26 April at 21:02

Jameel Dean Kid you not!
Like · Reply · 26 April at 21:03

Melissa Wilton Incorrect Jameel. Since the show finished filming Jordan and the girl he chose have not been allowed to see each other, also anyone connected to the show including Jordans parents have a huge bond hanging over them to prevent them saying anything about who Jordan chose. Anything in the media is pure speculation and/or guesswork
Like · Reply · 26 April at 22:19

Jameel Dean What was Erin doing with Jordan then?
Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 05:03

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36 am

Wow! Interesting find @Karina.  yes It could be Erin is F1. Lots of rumors but this person seems adamant. I wonder if they truly do know or if they are trying to steer people away and doing it this way?

Interesting that Kate says Naz will be F1.

Who knows.. it's likely one of those 3 girls. Even though I think it is maybe Fleur the way this season has gone it can go any which way and I will not be surprised.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:42 am

@AllAboutLove I found these yesterday I checked now and these comments have been deleted thank goodness I saved them as I am going to check out the people who made the comments i.e workplaces etc

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:47 am

Karina wrote:@AllAboutLove I found these yesterday I checked now and these comments have been deleted thank goodness I saved them as I am going to check out the people who made the comments i.e workplaces etc
Awesome find @Karina and glad you saved them too. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:05 am

I found this comment on Fleurs personal FB which is open she has posted a photo of her from a recent photo shoot. looking lovely in a white dress I saw this comment and noted that Fleur had liked the comment. Not sure what this means @AllAboutLove but certainly interesting.

nez MacDonald Stunner!
We have decided that you are far too good and intelligent for that bachelor!!! There is a better bachelor out there who is more worthy of your awesomeness!

Also looking at the photo of the books and this statement I am intrigued
Time to sort out a job, place to live and life in general. #thesuccessprinciples #feelthefearanddoitanyway 1d
Read more at https://websta.me//p/1237289489152872413_203199610#IKgfm5rReqVtQE8h.99

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 13102410

Last edited by Karina on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more sleuthing)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689