SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:07 am

If that's a long brunette in the pic (under elbow) it may be Alicia? @katiebelle I hope it's not Naz speechless Now that I think about it I haven't even looked for Naz's SM so she may still be on :shocked!: Anyone know her SM accounts?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 am

I haven't have a chance to look at their social media yet. Have they all got Twitter and Instagram accounts? I am following Jordan on Twitter but he hasn't posted anything yet. I have also looked at his Instagram acc and he hasn't put a lot on that but did have a great photo of his Mum and her friends watching the first episode.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If that's a long brunette in the pic (under elbow) it may be Alicia? @katiebelle I hope it's not Naz speechless Now that I think about it I haven't even looked for Naz's SM so she may still be on  :shocked!:  Anyone know her SM accounts?

I don't think that it's Alicia as her hair isn't super long and it's not dead straight. It could be Nicole?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:27 am

Jordan has two IG accounts and has been liking pics all day every day on his personal one: jordypordypuddingpie. So if they're still filming then I think someone else may be managing his IG?

I don't know all the girls IG but Shari (flav00) posted the IG for a few girls and I follow her and Ceri (cerijuice) and Sarah (sarahann_wallace) and they're all posting and liking pics. So I don't know if it's a decoy and they're still on or not. I'm now thinking maybe not for Shari since she has tagged pics of her with other girls that look like she's not filming. Ceri could still be on though and someone managing her IG since no pics of her recently even though she likes pics like Jordan does.

Perhaps the show really wants it to be unspoiled this year so filming while show is airing and pretending to be on SM?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If that's a long brunette in the pic (under elbow) it may be Alicia? @katiebelle I hope it's not Naz speechless Now that I think about it I haven't even looked for Naz's SM so she may still be on  :shocked!:  Anyone know her SM accounts?

I don't think that it's Alicia as her hair isn't super long and it's not dead straight. It could be Nicole?

@AllAboutLove sorry I was wrong. I went back and had a look at some footage of the girls around the house and Alicia's hair is actually quite long. It's hard to tell at the cocktail parties when their hair is up.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:

oh wow. I can't remember how long Alicia's hair is will need to check. Did she wear her hair down in her intro video? I see what you mean though about the length - Naz has super long hair. I can't imagine Jordan with Naz speechless

I don't think it's Nicole. Her hair is not that dark? Hmmm... May need to enlarge the pics and zoom in. It seems odd in the other pics too how much hair there is and almost black? I didn't think Naz's hair was that dark? I thought it may be filming equipment or something but the hair is dark in all the pics.

Hmmm... Only Storm and Alicia I think have such dark hair? But not that long I don't think for Storm and not that thick. Alicia having an intro video and not active on SM currently and thicker dark hair may mean it's her? Not sure...

From Shari's IG flav00. Alicia darkest hair and Naz longest hair?

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 D474fa487041de896b49a5aa73d23f75

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 ExclBachelor_filming_1
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 ExclBachelor_Filming_2
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 ExclBachelor_Filming_4
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-PICS-The-Bachelor-busted-on-set/tabid/511/articleID/12966/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:29 am

somehow I think Fleur is F1.

If Jordan kept Naz, then the guy has major issues.
Never trust a woman who report or say: I have your back and wanted to tell you that X... It is childish and does not show much of maturity form Jordan's part if he trusts her. It says for me: drama queen in need of buzz. But we all know that prods impose their way in order to fit their script... so Jordan may have no choice in the matter.
IF it is Naz in this picture, it is possible it is at the beginning of the season only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:40 pm

HEA wrote:somehow I think Fleur is F1.

If Jordan kept Naz, then the guy has major issues.
Never trust a woman who report or say: I have your back and wanted to tell you that X... It is childish and does not show much of maturity form Jordan's part if he trusts her. It says for me: drama queen in need of buzz. But we all know that prods impose their way in order to fit their script... so Jordan may have no choice in the matter.
IF it is Naz in this picture, it is possible it is at the beginning of the season only.

No the article was quite clear that these photos were snapped last week. They are airing the episodes while they continue finishing off the season. We need to work out how far ahead of the airing schedule they are. We might see this bit in a couple of weeks or it could be a LCD.

As @AllAboutLove said this might explain the weird editing this season as they didn't know what girls to focus on early on as Jordan hadn't shown a preference then.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:31 pm

That hair looks awfully long when comparing to the arm. I think it's the girl in the white dress in the middle of the pic. Do we know her name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That hair looks awfully long when comparing to the arm. I think it's the girl in the white dress in the middle of the pic. Do we know her name?
The girl in the white dress is Naz. In the episodes Jordan seems more in the friend zone with Naz. On the show Naz is being portrayed as a mean girl. I don't think Jordan wants to have a long term relationship with someone like Naz. Alicia is sweet and has long hair. She seems more like Jordan's type. The only time her hair length is noticeable is at the cocktail parties. I think he's with Alicia  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm

HEA wrote:somehow I think Fleur is F1..
If Rebecca has a real interest in Jordan aside from her research she'd be my pick.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Thanks jen!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689