SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:57 pm

What's her dads Facebook? I wanna see more photos of her..

Back to top Go down

friends - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:57 pm

[quote="BlackHalo"]
Eviebloom wrote:This is Caila's thread.  I am interested in hearing more sleuthing about her.  Does anyone know what her job is?  Anymore photos of her and Ben on her hometown date?  I am uncomfortable with this discussion of race on her thread.  We all come  from somewhere, however I am very interested in where she comes from and her uniqueness.  I read that her father spent time in Brazil and Mexico as a child and her mother came from the Philippians and settled in Cleveland as a child.  She sounds fascinating and I hope that she is a surprise F1 or at least will add an interesting and fun  person to this season.
Caila is a business development associate. http://cailaquinn.branded.me/

Here is her dad's facebook page. She seems to have a tight, well-traveled family.[
/quote]

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:57 pm

Her mom looks so young! I kept thinking she was caila, haha.

And, caila is cute! She looks very different from her modeling pics, but she has a cute girl-next-door appeal. I'm excited to see what she's like on-screen - it seems like she's had an interesting life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:24 am

Her dad went to my alma mater. Her mom is pretty. It looks like they, or at least the dad, share the same faith of Ben. It's very possible her HTD will be edited a great one in which Ben can see himself as a part of. Keep my fingers crossed Caila will be f2/f3!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:18 am

I found some insider info on the BF situation. She dumped him early august specifically to be on the show. They had been dating for a little over a year and planned on getting married. from this source, she was the one that put in the application.

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:21 am

So which one is it? Two different people saying two different things...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:24 am

Yikes if that's true. I'll never understand the point of leaving a significant other for this show.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:26 am

Thanks for the info. That's pretty extreme to dump someone you planned on marrying. Not sure what to believe.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 am

Apparently someone has a "source" and apparently someone works with her. Both saying two different things. You know what this means right? Believe nothing and believe everything. Lol I'm just gonna watch the show and see what I think about her at this point. All this "info" is making my head spin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovethebachelor1982 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:35 am

from the source that i talked to, said that his family liked her and thinks she's a sweet girl but thought that she was a bit young to get married. Her father apparently was really upset, so it will be interesting to see how her family reacts to Ben

ilovethebachelor1982

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am

ilovethebachelor1982 wrote:from the source that i talked to, said that his family liked her and thinks she's a sweet girl but thought that she was a bit young to get married. Her father apparently was really upset, so it will be interesting to see how her family reacts to Ben
Hi. Her father was upset about what? Caila planning to marry so young? Caila breaking it off with her boyfriend? Caila going on the show?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:42 am

ilovethebachelor1982 wrote:from the source that i talked to, said that his family liked her and thinks she's a sweet girl but thought that she was a bit young to get married. Her father apparently was really upset, so it will be interesting to see how her family reacts to Ben
IF this source is accurate, that could definitely hurt her HTD. Whether she broke up with this guy in July, August, whenever, she wasn't in love with him so no sense in getting married.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg