SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:41 pm

ts13 wrote:A comment on RS's forum today. Sounds about right. Dumping her bf to come on the show

michelerae23 on November 18, 2015 at 11:26 AM said:
My brother graduated with Caila and is on the superlative list so that was fun to see today. They had their five year reunion over the summer and she brought along a boyfriend….a month later, it was time to start Bachelor filming. From what he has said, she sounds like your typical contestant

RS

Oh, wow. That person doesn't seem to even know Caila personally and she seems to back up the whole "dumped the guy to go on the show" theory. This also indicates that she went to auditions while she had a boyfriend. The more I learn about this girl, the shadier she becomes, but I guess we'll see! Sad that this is the person I was most excited about initially.

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Eagles4Ever wrote:As far as Caila, I am a close friend and thought it would be helpful to clarify a few things before the show airs in January, especially as it relates to her past relationship prior to traveling to California.

Caila had a serious relationship BEFORE attempting to meet Ben through the Ohio Bachelor try-outs. She broke up with him before she made the decision to see if she would be considered - this was the second time the couple broke-up. Caila had the utmost respect for her past boyfriend, cared for him deeply, and never had a bad thing to say about him - in fact, called him to let him know she was considering going on the Bachelor.

If Lauren won and is Ben's choice, I am happy for him and her. As far as Caila, she is a special friend who always went out of her way for me, was and is someone I will always trust, and while not perfect, is genuine and real.

She told me she was hoping to find true love and hoped Ben was the one.

THIS was posted by someone that knows Caila personally. I have seen no proof that she auditioned for the show on July 23rd and was still dating this guy?

ETA: All of this hearsay and conflicting reports surrounding Caila, I really don't know what to believe. I will still go into the season with an opened mind and form my own opinions from there.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I think Caila's pattern of attention seeking (because to me that is what being stated as 'Biggest Flirt' means as well as so many other Superlatives she "won") makes her the perfect contestant for this show and seeking attention on Reality TV. The thing is, she may not like the attention she gets, especially if she is used to getting her way and being liked. But if she only cares about getting lots of attention, and that's all that matters to her, then she will likely use her F(2?) status to milk it for all it's worth.

Yay. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Well how she was described in that RS entry is exactly the impression I got from the few seconds in the promo as well as everything else I've seen and heard of her so far, so I tend to believe there's a lot of truth to it. If she could annoy me in 2 seconds, it's not gonna get any better once the season airs. She was already a bit worrying in that old video of her and her friend, but I was willing to give her a pass for that since she was only 16 at the time. But if she's still flipping her hair every two seconds and mugging at the camera, even a non-existant one, then I'll like her as much as I like Britt. As in not at all. It's got nothing to do with jealousy, fakeness just grates. Some people are genuinely bubbly and adorable (like say Cat) and some people act the part. There is a difference.

I have no doubt that Caila's very smart and accomplished. A person who thrives on adoration from others will surely be highly motivated. I recall someone saying she disliked her job and tried to get into modeling though. No idea who it was, but it fits the picture. She's another Little Miss Perfect, who's not really happy with where she is in life, since the motivation for what she's accomplished so far didn't come from within but from the outside. Just like Andi. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 pm

I don't plan on making a judgement about someone pre-show good or bad. I seldom read much about any of them and just wait to see if I like them and what their chemistry is like with the lead. It's too easy to make a snap decision and possibly miss out on a great person imo. I tend to disregard what RS has heard. I remember back in Ben F's season where he was really down on Nicki as being a party girl and she turned out to be one of my favorites. She's one who went back to her job as a dental hygenist and is now engaged.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:04 pm

I loved the bit about making duck faces for non-existent pictures! That reminds me of so many girls that I know (and detest). She really does seem like Britt 2.0, someone who you also couldn't criticize because it was just jealousy over her beauty. I hate that you can't criticize a girl without it being linked to jealousy.

mindless- Even in the site someone linked to, where she answered questions about herself, she did say that she didn't like her job at all, so I can believe that. Most BC CSOM students don't have extensive modeling pics, so I can certainly see her wanting to pull an Andi and switch careers.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Great post, @mindless and exactly how I feel - especially concerning fakeness.
A person being accomplished, beautiful, not-accomplished, not beautiful... none of it matters to me.
What matters to me is if a person is genuine and not fake.
It's the fakeness that grates of my nerves.
After Kaitlyn, my "fakeness radar", if you will, is on HIGH alert!!!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think there are many sides to many of us.
Remember when someone is commenting on something it comes from their perspective. Another person could have an entirely different perspective. So I try not to take one side as right or the other as wrong, I try to see things through my own eyes.

tyvm and please use IMO when posting. Catching up on this thread has been difficult because there are many posts, that are not MY opinion. Please ensure you are stating that it's YOUR opinion.

I have been given information from two sources, that Caila is travelling today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:50 pm

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1fa47848d1c3

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Bfd01d99b422
my scs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think there are many sides to many of us.
Remember when someone is commenting on something it comes from their perspective. Another person could have an entirely different perspective. So I try not to take one side as right or the other as wrong, I try to see things through my own eyes.

tyvm and please use IMO when posting. Catching up on this thread has been difficult because there are many posts, that are not MY opinion. Please ensure you are stating that it's YOUR opinion.

I have been given information from two sources, that Caila is travelling today.

Sorry about that. I'm usually so good about JMO, but I keep forgetting today! Always good to have a reminder about that.

And, GA, does that indicate that Caila is F2?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Correction. She is leaving tomorrow. She got her itinerary today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Correction. She is leaving tomorrow. She got her itinerary today.

I'm sorry for being dense, Caila got her itinerary today and is leaving tomorrow? Caila is not traveling today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg