SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:50 am

What did happen for TPTB to change their plan for Britt as B'ette during filming? Was it about her confronting Chris about him and Kaitlyn on camping date?? Sorry not her thread but it's top of mind with post above and I've always wanted to know why and when the switch happened. TYIA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:12 am

california90 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:It's interesting that some of us are super pro-Caila, and others can't stand her. Either way, none of us has even SEEN her yet.

RS did say that people were going to love her or hate her and that she is very polarizing. Def. Britt 2.0. Hopefully I'll be on the "love" side versus "hate" side of this one! So we'll see.

With that said, she'll be the 'ette. Britt was so close. I think they might channel Caila through their loss of having Britt as the 'ette. I mean they tried for Britt.

It will all depend on how she is edited. If they want her, they will edit her sympathetically...see Ben and Kaitlyn. If not, see Britt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:26 am

I will keep an open mind about Caila until I see her on the show. I have to wonder where RS got the word-association comments about her. If they came from her fellow contestants then they don't mean quite as much to me as they would coming from the production staff. If she's not a producer favorite then she will need to garner a lot of fan support to get TB gig.

I remember RS saying that Britt was a producer favorite for TB right from the start. That got my attention. But I lost interest in her as the season progressed because she seemed insincere and high-maintenance. To me the dual-lead idea came down to Britt (the producer's pick who had lost considerable fan support) vs. Kaitlyn (the consensus fan pick.)

Say "polarizing" to me and I think Britt. Say "Disney princess" and I think Tenley! Say "weird" and Ashley Salter comes to mind (in a good way.) Say "always on for the cameras" and that could be a number of them. The fact that Caila got two one-on-one dates and went to F3 speaks well of her, I think. Plus I think Ben has a good picker when it comes to character. So we shall see.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:33 pm

I too thought of Tenley with the "Disney Princess" description. 

Anyone can be polarizing. Different personalities annoy/bother different people. I'd rather see Caila in action and judge for myself before I label her. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Britt is def. polarizing.

Tenley is "disney princess". Don't get me wrong... I like Tenley but too much of Tenley is sometimes a little too much for me. Sometimes I regret following her on snapchat laugh out loud but really only do so because we both live in the same city so I like when she snaps places in SD.

I'll wait to watch Caila, but if she's either polarizing or Disney princess ala Britt or Tenley, I might can only watch her a little at a time/small doses.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:02 pm

The Disney princess quote is interesting, b/c the person who emailed RS said Caila reminded her of a less dorky Ashley I, who believed she was the real life Jasmine. So far, all the girls that Caila seems like - Tenley, Ashley I, Britt - all annoy me to no end, so it should be interesting. She's definitely the one I'm most intrigued to see in action, since people in her real life seem to have such strong opinions about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:The Disney princess quote is interesting, b/c the person who emailed RS said Caila reminded her of a less dorky Ashley I, who believed she was the real life Jasmine. So far, all the girls that Caila seems like - Tenley, Ashley I, Britt - all annoy me to no end, so it should be interesting. She's definitely the one I'm most intrigued to see in action, since people in her real life seem to have such strong opinions about her.

Omg. Flashback. My roommate when I was a sophomore in college!! I did loathe her though. This will be interesting laugh out loud. I'm just as intrigued as you are.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Don't forget that Tenly actually worked as a cast member at Walt Disney World portraying a disney princess (if I remember correctly). I don't remember Caila being described as having that job? It makes me laugh, because for some, that would be a dream job!

Whoever decided to give Caila the 'Disney Princess' moniker- it could be a negative or it could be a positive. It all depends on perspective. I'm going to wait until I see her in action...

officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:38 pm

I liked Ashley I. It was the constant tears that wore me down, and I don't see Caila being a crier. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 am

Amethyst wrote:I liked Ashley I. It was the constant tears that wore me down, and I don't see Caila being a crier. laugh out loud

We can only hope.

Ashley I annoyed me at first but she grew on me. Based on what we have learned of Caila, I find her more interesting than the usual run of the mill contestants. She is very young, so that may be tiresome...depending on how she acts. Tiresome and a crier = deal breaker. I'm hoping she is fun and spunky, but I will have to wait and see.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Caila doesn't strike me as an insecure mess the way Ashley I. is so I don't see her being a crier. I just hope she is entertaining. That's all I can really ask for.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:00 pm

BollyX swag in Beacon Hill  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 1f60a. Hanging out with my #bollyxfamily @bollyxfitness #bollyx #bollyxfitness #fitfam by @fen_t
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg