SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:55 am

bluwavz wrote:Of course not. I didn't enjoy watching Britt on the show but I do think she's a kind and loving person who just couldn't be her authentic self on camera for whatever reason.

For me, the biggest "proof" of her fake-ness was coming to WTA months later and yelling at Carly for ruining her chances of true love with Chris, when it was really her outburst for giving Kaitlyn the rose during the GD that was her downfall. I still cringe at her OOT poses in her photos, but I guess she's just being herself. I actually liked Britt pre-season/earlier in the season, just because she was so beautiful, articulate, and stylish. Unlike AAL, I feel like I'm always wrong about my first instincts about these people!

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

nothatgirl wrote:I still stand by my Britt judgement. Does that make me a horrible person? I will admit I was wrong about people like Jade and Lacey, so I'll definitely keep an open mind!

Definitely not!! No one is bad/good, nice/mean, dumb/smart based on their opinions! I hope that I am never implying that here through my posts! I do like to see the whole picture from as many angles as I can which is why I'm re-watching or watching some seasons—oh yeah, and how I got to watching this show to begin with—for the love story. What I personally observed the 2nd time around is that Britt legitimately had a connection with Chris and she was focused on that. All or most were jealous of her's and Chris' connection and so ensued the mean girl drama with Carly the self-chosen main spokesperson for the other girls. Anyway back to Caila.... I hope that she or any of the girls don't get mean-girled this season.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Of course not. I didn't enjoy watching Britt on the show but I do think she's a kind and loving person who just couldn't be her authentic self on camera for whatever reason.

For me, the biggest "proof" of her fake-ness was coming to WTA months later and yelling at Carly for ruining her chances of true love with Chris, when it was really her outburst for giving Kaitlyn the rose during the GD that was her downfall. I still cringe at her OOT poses in her photos, but I guess she's just being herself. I actually liked Britt pre-season/earlier in the season, just because she was so beautiful, articulate, and stylish. Unlike AAL, I feel like I'm always wrong about my first instincts about these people!

We are hijacking Caila's thread yikes! Quickly, Britt apologized to Kaitlyn and said she was in her head and shouldn't have talked about it outloud. She genuinely seemed sorry imo. Carly was translating her version to Chris of what Britt was thinking/feeling about Arlington which was only her perception and not her place to do so. If she wasn't so insecure about her own relationship with Chris, she wouldn't have done that underhanded thing. And it's all on Chris for relying too heavily on everyone's opinions and advice rather than going with his gut and heart. That said, everything has worked out or will work for all imo.

Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:35 am

Maybe Caila lied about her age when she applied? Didn't someone say she lied to a previous boyfriend about her age?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 am

I'm sure that they do background checks. It's probably very hard to lie about your age and get away with it. I do remember someone saying that Caila had lied to her ex about her age, which I found so weird, because her ex looks practically like a child. I can't imagine him being older than 24/25 and that's pushing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:45 am

rhondam wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

We are hijacking Caila's thread yikes! Quickly, Britt apologized to Kaitlyn and said she was in her head and shouldn't have talked about it outloud. She genuinely seemed sorry imo. Carly was translating her version to Chris of what Britt was thinking/feeling about Arlington which was only her perception and not her place to do so. If she wasn't so insecure about her own relationship with Chris, she wouldn't have done that underhanded thing. And it's all on Chris for relying too heavily on everyone's opinions and advice rather than going with his gut and heart. That said, everything has worked out or will work for all imo.

Smiley

My issue was not that really what happened during the GD, because Shawn did the exact same thing to Jared and, although I was angry at him at the time, I understand letting your emotions get the best of you. My issue was that even 5 months later, she wasn't able to have the self-awareness that that outburst is the reason that Chris let her go. That's when Chris's whole attitude towards her changed, not when Carly said what she said. I also just thought it was very fake of her to act like Chris was the love of her life at the WTA, when she herself had packed her bags and threatened to leave.

I totally agree with you, though, about the benefits of seeing the show and cast members from all different angles! I definitely have a tendency to see things black and white and that's not the way to do it. Hopefully, I'll be more open-minded with Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:48 am

I think some of the cast answer the bio's at where they are presently and some answer where they will be when the show airs. Probably the same with the particular intern that edits them. This could be why there is no consistent with ages as they are and will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:09 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
rhondam wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

We are hijacking Caila's thread yikes! Quickly, Britt apologized to Kaitlyn and said she was in her head and shouldn't have talked about it outloud. She genuinely seemed sorry imo. Carly was translating her version to I Chris of what Britt was thinking/feeling about Arlington which was only her perception and not her place to do so. If she wasn't so insecure about her own relationship with Chris, she wouldn't have done that underhanded thing. And it's all on Chris for relying too heavily on everyone's opinions and advice rather than going with his gut and heart. That said, everything has worked out or will work for all imo.

Smiley

My issue was not that really what happened during the GD, because Shawn did the exact same thing to Jared and, although I was angry at him at the time, I understand letting your emotions get the best of you. My issue was that even 5 months later, she wasn't able to have the self-awareness that that outburst is the reason that Chris let her go. That's when Chris's whole attitude towards her changed, not when Carly said what she said. I also just thought it was very fake of her to act like Chris was the love of her life at the WTA, when she herself had packed her bags and threatened to leave.

I totally agree with you, though, about the benefits of seeing the show and cast members from all different angles! I definitely have a tendency to see things black and white and that's not the way to do it. Hopefully, I'll be more open-minded with Caila.

I know what you are referring to at WTA and the outburst was because she was frustrated because Carly kept interrupting her and that just put a nail in it by then because Carly had been incorrectly narrating her story the whole season all the while pretending to be friendly to her. I get that frustration because she believed her and Chris did feel something / crush or not but it was up to her and Chris to decide the future of it and not Carly. I saw Chris starting to wonder if she would be happy in Arlington ever since he was letting Ashley I go and said to her, "Would you really be happy in Arlington?" And she shouted back at him, "And you think Britt would?!" You could see his face change at that moment so started the doubting process but it did not take away his feelings IMO. I believe Britt legitimately had feelings for Chris and was not faking it at WTA (I did the first time I watched unspoiled though). During filming she seemed to really be taking the process seriously and trying to determine legitimately if she could see herself in his life because of her feelings for him but because their lives were so different. Jmho. PS thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I hope I can watch Caila and the other girls without bias because of the bad vibe I already get. I plan to keep an open mind and remember how TPTB edit. I wish I could binge watch. I see a clearer story that way.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I'm sure that they do background checks. It's probably very hard to lie about your age and get away with it. I do remember someone saying that Caila had lied to her ex about her age, which I found so weird, because her ex looks practically like a child. I can't imagine him being older than 24/25 and that's pushing it.

Caila did lie to her ex, who she met on an airplane, about her age. She was 22 at the time. He is older than he looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:49 pm

I believe you but it's still surprising! He looks like a baby! Funny she met him on an airplane - she does mention that in her bio!

ETA: wait, I think we're talking about different people. I thought her most recent ex was Ricky, but he graduated in 2014 and I assumed she knew him from BC. Is this someone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:01 pm

My friends from graduate school used to tell guys they were elementary school teachers instead of biomedical PhD students because it was less intimidating. I guess for me, how long did it take for him to learn the truth. If she was 22 when she met him and is 23, not even 24 yet, maybe their relationship was one where he got too serious on her too fast. I have been there. I had a guy surprise me on the second date by taking me to meet his parents and kids, where I got guilted into other family functions. It can be hard to know you aren't going to be with somebody but still having them depending on you for family occasions. To me it sounds like Caila was damned if she stayed with the ex through the wedding and damned if she didn't because then she would have been dumping him and leaving him sad before the wedding. This guy has made sure we have heard his side of this break up, I will be interested to hear Caila's. IMO, relationships rarely end just due to one person and the blame is usually somewhere in the middle. I can see after a year realizing someone isn't it but trying to stick it out because you don't want to hurt them.

I personally stayed with my first boyfriend for an extra four months to allow him to get through his first semester of law school. If I hadn't figured out he was cheating, I probably would have waited until the end of his first year of law school to try to upset him less. From his side having a gf who wasn't really all there anymore probably wasn't too fun. Two sides to every story.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:06 pm

I really don't care to know who the ex is. I can't judge a situation or relationship I was not involved in. If she dumped him out of thin air, he needs to let it go and move on. Seems like people from his side are trying to put her on blast. JMO. And really, if she lied to him when they first met, I don't see the big deal. I lie to strangers all the time.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg