SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
breannalauren wrote:I just dont have a good gut feeling about her. And I've felt this way since I saw she was on the show. I just never said it because she seems like a pre-season fav to many of you! I just had to say it, I hope she goes home this week.
I felt the same way about Olivia and now she's gone so you may be right. :Nod:
Same.

While I get that all these contestants are open to the opportunity this show brings a few have set off a tiny red flag for me. Just saying.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Yes. Caila DEFINITELY sets off that flag for me. We'll see how it goes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 pm

rhondam wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I guess we'll see how it plays out. 
It could be the vacation was a clarifying moment in her life and she realized the relationship was not going in a positive direction. 
3-4 months later is generally enough time to distance you and move on. Heck, when I was single a month would have been plenty for me.
That would've been easier. I've been on the other end of that scale with serious relationships hmmm.

The couple dated over a year and attended a family wedding together in July so she must have been going through the whole Bachelor process while she was still dating the guy. I hope she's sent home this week. Doesn't matter though, she's tried modeling and that didn't work out so now she'll get her 15 minutes of fame in January when the show airs so she'll be happy. I've attended several parties where the couple was there and she's all about herself. It speaks volumes about her character if she was doing this while she was dating this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Welcome bostonugirl92! Thanks for the info. Do you know how the guy feels about all this?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:44 pm

I haven't spoken to him personally about it, but I do think the breakup came as a surprise. I don't know how he feels about the Bachelor thing. Especially since it's so obvious she was going through the whole process while they were dating. That's got to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:46 pm

bostonugirl92 wrote:I haven't spoken to him personally about it, but I do think the breakup came as a surprise. I don't know how he feels about the Bachelor thing. Especially since it's so obvious she was going through the whole process while they were dating. That's got to hurt.

Is it possible that someone applied for her? And as she got farther into the process she decided she would rather jump at this opportunity than stay with him. That doesn't make her an angel, but it's slightly better than having applied herself while in a relationship

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Thanks for the info bostonugirl92!

I really don't know what to think as there are many scenarios that could have played out. Final casting was in August so it is entirely possible she was a last minute addition and wasn't going through the process when she was with the guy. And as loveactually9 said, someone could've applied for her. I just hope Ben doesn't end up with a flaky girl. I am mostly unimpressed with everyone now. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:49 pm

I thought I put that review in here? Mmm, can't find it now either. But I agree, I get a red flag from her to after that hotel review. It could be nothing and she could be great but IMO she looks sweet and innocent but may not really be so.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Well my opinion of her has definitely gone down faster than a lightning. Sounds like she's pretty self-absorbed like many popular girls.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Do we know who her ex bf is?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

I had high hopes for her but not so much now. Honestly, many of the f6 look the same to me and Caila stood out, but she apparently was looking for tv exposure. But who knows, maybe she and Ben really connect!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

What are the chances of this girl making final 4? I still rememeber the Vegas group date, where it looked like she and Ben had no chemistry whatsoever laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg