SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:15 pm

She was 23 years old. She does not have to act mature. Lmao.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:19 pm

FLChica wrote:"Classy and mature acting women" and "The Bachelor show" aren't phrases I would use in the same sentence. IMHO.

Ha, so true.

Also it's possible some of the girls have their not-so-best moments highlighted, while other girls fair better depending on what story they're trying to portray to viewers.

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:49 pm

I really don't see the immaturity so far! Yes, the jump was ridiculous but so was Chantal's slap or Lindsay showing up in a wedding dress. The two girls are now married and living their lives very privately. I'll say it again, Caila went to one of the top business schools in the country. She's probably one of the smartest women there. Just because she jokingly says "sexy!" or "50 shades of crazy" doesn't mean she's immature. Just means she has a personality. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 pm

I loved Chantal but hated the slap. I didn't mind the jump even though it could have been awkward if Ben wasn't good with it. I liked Caila a lot. She's outgoing but not OTT, very pretty, and It seemed like Ben liked her. I don't get a fake vibe with her so will just see what she's like on future episodes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I really don't see the immaturity so far! Yes, the jump was ridiculous but so was Chantal's slap or Lindsay showing up in a wedding dress. The two girls are now married and living their lives very privately. I'll say it again, Caila went to one of the top business schools in the country. She's probably one of the smartest women there. Just because she jokingly says "sexy!" or "50 shades of crazy" doesn't mean she's immature. Just means she has a personality. JMO.
And all it means to me is she was following what tptb told her to do or say.  :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 pm

If jumping and hair flipping are kill alls I am dead. My first graduate seminar in 30 minutes I flipped my hair over 50 times, a fellow student kept a tally. It and rocking back and forth are the two of my big nervous ticks. My PhD defense was the first seminar I gave in 13 years where I didn't put my hair in a pony tail. So I refuse to hate on her for a nervous tick.

The jump was silly, but no worse than not speaking English, wearing a unicorn mask, or driving up in a cupcake car. I am tired of the limo gimmicks all around. So yeah, boo Caila you let TPTB convince you to jump. If that is her biggest TPTB induced crime then I will be okay. But I like Caila, I don't like JoJo so the unicorn mask bugged me. Hard to be totally objective when we have formed our opinions so much already.

What I can say is that none of the girls really crossed into get rid of her right now yet, though Lace stepped on that line and seems to not want to get off it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:30 pm

^ Agree with you stuck. My annoying nervous ticks that I do unconsciously are the ONLY reason I haven't tried out for the Bachelor. giggling Didn't love the jumping into Ben's arms, but on the cringe worthy, talked into doing it by producers, what was she thinking scale, we've seen much, much worse over the years.

I like Calia so far, will see how she is as epis continue

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 pm

FLChica wrote:"Classy and mature acting women" and "The Bachelor show" aren't phrases I would use in the same sentence. IMHO.

Classy is exactly the words I use to describe the contestants/leads I like. 100%  :yes:
I thought Lauren B was very classy.
I think Matilda for Bach NZ was very very classy.
To say that one can't use these phrases with women on this show (as crazy as it is) is not true at all.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 pm

I guess it depends on one's own definition of "classy" but jumping into arms was harmless IMO. His response was "this is the best first impression ever". Like I said before, if he felt uncomfortable by what she did, I would be annoyed but he wasn't.  It's not like she spread out her legs for the camera without having any undies on.

Ben on Caila in his People blog.
Speaking of calming my nerves, these girls did an incredible job. They were just so amazing! Caila just jumping in my arms made me laugh and made my heart warm all at once. She has such an energy – you wouldn't believe it unless you've ever met her. 

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-premiere-blog

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Exactly. My definition of classy is not how Caila was.
Lauren B to me is classy.

As for Ben, he is someone who will have good reactions to a person no matter what.
Even with someone like Kaitlyn he finds good things to say.
It's a refection of HIM and not so much a reflection of the person in question, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:56 pm

IMO, no matter what Ben says, you can tell when he's not feeling something. Isn't that why he gets so much flack for "pretending" to be in love with Kaitlyn? Nothing on Ben's face when he was holding Caila suggested he was annoyed or uncomfortable with her. Again, JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:00 pm

It was first night. Ben wasn't even annoyed with LACE kissing him at M&G.
It took him until Lace HAD to confront him AFTER she got a rose and he got annoyed in his ITM (and not to her face).
Ben's just that way. Doesn't mean I like Caila just because Ben is PC or likes something on a night one.
Heck he liked Olivia night one and I didn't care for her pageant-y self.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg