SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Don't get me wrong, I find Lauren really likable so far...but we literally saw her for about 4 minutes. I don't see how that somehow sets her as the golden standard for classiness and who everyone else should be compared to. I bet Lauren herself would tell you that she's gotten into some mischief in her life! I think everyone real and interesting has! I would rather watch a real person than someone who can't even move or talk because they're trying so hard to be perfect. JMO.

Back to top Go down

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:11 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Don't get me wrong, I find Lauren really likable so far...but we literally saw her for about 4 minutes. I don't see how that somehow sets her as the golden standard for classiness and who everyone else should be compared to. I bet Lauren herself would tell you that she's gotten into some mischief in her life! I think everyone real and interesting has! I would rather watch a real person than someone who can't even move or talk because they're trying so hard to be perfect. JMO.

Don't quote me on this because I didn't follow along before the season wrapped up fliming, but wasn't Lauren arrested at Coachella for public intoxication or something to that matter? laugh out loud

Caila may not necessarily be my cup of tea, but I didn't mind the jump into Ben's arms. I've seen worse and in reality she's 23 and 23 is young. I'm only 25 and just two years older, but I've grown some in those two years.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Yup, that was Lauren. Goes to show you that none of them are perfect or classy 100% of the time. They're human. I love the moments we saw of Lauren, but I don't think she's a better person or more normal just because TPTB showed us a quirky Caila or a drunk Lace for a few mins.

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 pm

I actually liked Caila's jump into Ben's arms... no idea I thought it was one of the smarter ways to make an impression....and Ben obviously didn't mind at all. So far, I like Caila. Queen Sharleen likes her too, so I like her even more laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Plus, Lauren could not jump in that dress and she had a built in schtick with the wings. Should Caila have brought him a copy of the software she sells and that would have been perfect. I like Lauren, but she has a meltdown over Olivia. No one is perfect. When we put people on pedestals they are bound to fail.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:44 pm

I'd wager a guess that all f4 will do the jump and spin by hometowns anyway laugh out loud.

BollyXFitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'd wager a guess that all f4 will do the jump and spin by hometowns anyway laugh out loud.
In the extended preview, you see Caila jump into Ben's arms (for a hug), and based on her clothes...it was her hometown date. So yes, you're right! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:36 pm

When I say classy, I am referring to behavior on a TV show, not off the show.
All my comments are directed at how they act on TV.
TPTB made me do it doesn't cut it for me, and makes them worse in my eyes as puppets.
I don't find Caila's entrance classy or mature and no comparison to someone else changes that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:41 pm

I like Caila and am willing to giver her a pass so far. Don't have a favorite yet. I have 3 sons around Ben's age and if Caila came home with one of them, we'd have a fun time!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'd wager a guess that all f4 will do the jump and spin by hometowns anyway laugh out loud.
C'mon now, bleuberry! It's a TWIRL ... danceround

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Idk, that's assuming we're getting the authentic story and characters, which I assume rarely to be the case, and certainly not after episode 1. Sometimes what they do when they aren't expecting an audience of millions can be more telling, IMO. And that goes for all of them.

FLChica wrote:
C'mon now, bleuberry! It's a TWIRL ... danceround

rotfl Whoops, talk about a faux pas! laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:50 pm

Honestly how much maturity and class can we really expect from someone who was 23 when this was all filmed? She's on the younger end when it comes to contestants on this show. Besides jumping into Ben's arms whether it was producer suggestion or not is pretty benign as far as behavior goes. It's just a silly gimmick.

Personally I wasn't much for it but I don't think it makes her this immature, unclassy person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg