SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not going to judge her. She's a gorgeous girl, I am sure she has high self esteem. If I looked like her, I'd think of modeling too! We don't know the circumstances with the BF yet. I am willing to give all of them the benefit of the doubt at this point.
Isn't she only 5' 1" or 5' 2" though? I think it is rare to make it as a model unless 5' 7" and taller IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not going to judge her. She's a gorgeous girl, I am sure she has high self esteem. If I looked like her, I'd think of modeling too! We don't know the circumstances with the BF yet. I am willing to give all of them the benefit of the doubt at this point.
I agree about giving all of them the benefit of the doubt at this point. It can be hard though.. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:18 pm

rhondam wrote:
Isn't she only 5' 1" or 5' 2" though? I think it is rare to make it as a model unless 5' 7" and taller IMO.
For commercial modeling it really doesn't matter. The height is only a requirement for runway really.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 pm

^ Thanks! Good to know.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:08 am

I'll see if I like Caila on the show. I thought she'd be one of my front runners, but after reading up on Lauren B, I think I like her a bit more. I hope she's still likable.. to at least be on BIP. Hugesmile fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan23 Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:43 pm

I work with Caila, she told producers she only had interest in doing this if Ben was the bachelor (so no not doing this for fame) she genuinely was excited about meeting him. And all her interviews took place in early August. She is actually one of the sweetest girls I've met and presents herself in a very classy way every time I see her also is very witty and funny

Patsfan23

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:51 pm

welcomeyall Patsfan23

Thank you for sharing.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Welcome to you, Patsfan23 welcomeyall
Thank you for filing us in on Caila. Hope you will stick around. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:53 pm

starwelcome Patsfan23! We appreciate you joining, and sharing the info with us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:I work with Caila, she told producers she only had interest in doing this if Ben was the bachelor (so no not doing this for fame) she genuinely was excited about meeting him. And all her interviews took place in early August. She is actually one of the sweetest girls I've met and presents herself in a very classy way every time I see her also is very witty and funny
Thank you for sharing this. It's good to have other perspectives. She is one of my picks for Ben so I hope she makes hometown dates. Smiley

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Patsfan23 wrote:I work with Caila, she told producers she only had interest in doing this if Ben was the bachelor (so no not doing this for fame) she genuinely was excited about meeting him. And all her interviews took place in early August. She is actually one of the sweetest girls I've met and presents herself in a very classy way every time I see her also is very witty and funny

welcomebanner  Thank you for sharing your information with us.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:24 pm

welcomebanner

That is great news.  I was just thinking we have been paying attention to every one else but Caila these past few days and watch her be the dark horse (figuratively speaking).  She looks adorable in her photos.  Ben must be interested to keep her at least to the F6.  

Thank you for sharing!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg