SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 pm

LOL, I think someone has hacked (or is having fun) on the Bachelorette wiki page. They have written under episode 9 that Sasha gets eliminated.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:59 pm

I cannot wait to find out...
at least I will be able to follow the live show on twitter with bits and comments
if Sasha leaves, Australia may request a Day of national mourning... :drama

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm

They changed it to Michael.
It really doesn't matter... it's just like Heather all over again.

F1 = Sasha
F2 = Michael
F3 = Richie

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:17 pm

https://www.facebook.com/DanAndMaz/videos/883232778420907/

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's a link to the Dan & Maz video interview with Sam

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think it would be different if Richie himself was posting and commenting or liking things about him and Sam. He doesn't and hasn't done so once.

Michael on the other hand is in overdrive liking and commenting about him and Sam.
As a non-F1 (IMO, sleuthing, and spoiler/inside info as well as TPTB just giving it away day one tweeting "GO SASH!"), Michael is just milking it, IMO, and because of what I know from specific inside info for a while now (which will be looked back on Thursday when he leaves as F2) Michael was never going to be F1 and he was well aware of it and based on inside info he was a diva on set (the crew/production didn't care for him as I have been given info of) and Sam never wanted to take him further on the show which is why he never got a SD but he wanted to stay on to extend his profile and they had so few contestants already so not much choice there. It's why my posts are seen through a lens of having followed him since July and the inside info I have which has detailed evidence that lets me know that, while he is not a bad guy, he's not exactly the most genuine guy either, IMHO. Edits are a powerful thing. I think that Michael is lucky he has a pretty good edit. But this season was always going to be the case to protect Sam from the info I have had and which I believe to be true. Fave or not fave, only giving out the info as received.

This was a done deal night one with Sasha, imo, and Sam has made that quite clear as has official Bette SM "GO SASH!" from day one and she has also made it quite clear she is sad she broke the heart of the guy who leaves as F3 (Richie, imo, and inside info). I suspect the only tears we will see Sam shed this season about a guy will be about Richie.

Suspect Rolling Eyes Interesting Rolling Eyes   And it does makes sense the part where you explain why she never gave Michael a 1on1 date. I don't remember ever seem a F1 or F2 not having one single 1on1 date no no It is kind of strange!

I am sincere when I'm saying I don't dislike Michael and the fact that Michael has such sweet and nice parents, makes me believe he is probably a good person with a good heart.  BUT...he also does give me the vibe of someone who is use to have it his way. ( you know, kind the only child that is spoiled )  

Today I heard an interview with him on a radio and when he said.. HE IS HAPPY I believe it! But I don't believe he is happy in love and with the girl  no no but most likely because all the publicity he is getting and the paparazzis in front of his building. I have the impression that that was  something he originally wanted ( when he applied to be the bachelor ). AND ...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT yes !!  I do believe he had some feelings for Sam, and if he could not get the girl...He might as well benefit from all the free promotion he is getting! For whatever his projects and business plans might be!   It is smart to take advantage of these opportunities in life. yes

Again...this is my personal and sincere opinion. I truly don't dislike him!! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:26 pm

^^ yep. I stand by my choice of who is F3..

SAM was having a blast about mocking the mags and said that she received a text from her boyfriend... and WHO has been seen laughing at daily mail today?? hehehe

thank you for sharing @Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Schmoobag wrote:https://www.facebook.com/DanAndMaz/videos/883232778420907/

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's a link to the Dan & Maz video interview with Sam

Thank you for posting the link! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:33 pm

I think Michael LOVES that the paparazzi follow him.
He even reads the Daily Mail and then takes screenshots and posts photos of himself from the paparazzi on his SM. Rolling Eyes
It's so ridiculous, IMO.
Totally fame hungry (nothing wrong with being that either if that's what he wants).
And to think viewers saw Sam as famehungry last year.
At least she never would read Daily Mail, screenshot photos of herself and post on her SM.

Having Michael as F2 was a smart decision by TPTB.
No way they take the favorite (Richie) to F2 with the F1 (Sasha).
It would make Sam look bad.
Sam cries when Richie is let go and I won't be surprised if she doesn't cry when Michael is let go.
Having the F3 order as Richie, then Michael F2 and Sasha F1 will please the viewers most as well as media since that is what majority see it as Sasha for F1 so viewers are happy and Sam gets her redemptive love story.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:36 pm

Michael interview, much more relaxed in this situ

http://www.domain.com.au/news/the-bachelorette-finalist-michael-turnbull-talks-real-life-real-love-and-real-estate-20151021-gkd5du/
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Sam Frost previews most emotional Bachelorette rose ceremony yet

“It honestly was so difficult at the time and even still now.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/sam-frost-previews-most-emotional-bachelorette-rose-ceremony-yet/story-fnihmx90-1227575864392?from=public_rss&utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_medium=Twitter

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 Aa41ad5e7e950bff41fea96fe402cd3a?width=650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:39 pm

HEA wrote:^^ yep. I stand by my choice of who is F3..

SAM was having a blast about mocking the mags and said that she received a text from her boyfriend... and WHO has been seen laughing at daily mail today?? hehehe

thank you for sharing @Schmoobag

Hea! I kind of lost track of who is your F3... I know OBVIOUSLY Hugesmile  who is your F1 but... F3 ?  scratch

.... Time is getting close! :gotcha:  Are you going to be able to sleep tonight? TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 11 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:49 pm

marysegap wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think it would be different if Richie himself was posting and commenting or liking things about him and Sam. He doesn't and hasn't done so once.

Michael on the other hand is in overdrive liking and commenting about him and Sam.
As a non-F1 (IMO, sleuthing, and spoiler/inside info as well as TPTB just giving it away day one tweeting "GO SASH!"), Michael is just milking it, IMO, and because of what I know from specific inside info for a while now (which will be looked back on Thursday when he leaves as F2) Michael was never going to be F1 and he was well aware of it and based on inside info he was a diva on set (the crew/production didn't care for him as I have been given info of) and Sam never wanted to take him further on the show which is why he never got a SD but he wanted to stay on to extend his profile and they had so few contestants already so not much choice there. It's why my posts are seen through a lens of having followed him since July and the inside info I have which has detailed evidence that lets me know that, while he is not a bad guy, he's not exactly the most genuine guy either, IMHO. Edits are a powerful thing. I think that Michael is lucky he has a pretty good edit. But this season was always going to be the case to protect Sam from the info I have had and which I believe to be true. Fave or not fave, only giving out the info as received.

This was a done deal night one with Sasha, imo, and Sam has made that quite clear as has official Bette SM "GO SASH!" from day one and she has also made it quite clear she is sad she broke the heart of the guy who leaves as F3 (Richie, imo, and inside info). I suspect the only tears we will see Sam shed this season about a guy will be about Richie.

Suspect Rolling Eyes Interesting Rolling Eyes   And it does makes sense the part where you explain why she never gave Michael a 1on1 date. I don't remember ever seem a F1 or F2 not having one single 1on1 date no no It is kind of strange!

I am sincere when I'm saying I don't dislike Michael and the fact that Michael has such sweet and nice parents, makes me believe he is probably a good person with a good heart.  BUT...he also does give me the vibe of someone who is use to have it his way. ( you know, kind the only child that is spoiled )  

Today I heard an interview with him on a radio and when he said.. HE IS HAPPY I believe it! But I don't believe he is happy in love and with the girl  no no but most likely because all the publicity he is getting and the paparazzis in front of his building. I have the impression that that was  something he originally wanted ( when he applied to be the bachelor ). AND ...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT yes !!  I do believe he had some feelings for Sam, and if he could not get the girl...He might as well benefit from all the free promotion he is getting! For whatever his projects and business plans might be!   It is smart to take advantage of these opportunities in life. yes

Again...this is my personal and sincere opinion. I truly don't dislike him!! yes

I think all of that is true and I don't dislike him either. But I think it's important to also look at Michael as someone who once had a professional career as a sportsperson in his 20s but is now in the relatively early stages of setting himself up for the next stage of his life. Having a couple of small businesses, I'm convinced he subscribes to the popular notion that a public profile will do wonders for his businesses, which is why he's exploiting the media and social media for all it's worth. It's calculated, to be sure. There are many who would applaud him for making the most of this opportunity to build a profile, but frankly the downside is it detracts (in rather a huge way, just IMO) from the romance we're watching on TV.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF