SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 am

Congrats to Sam and Sasha! I guess it was as close to love at first sight as you can get.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 12120211_1504734729824911_1626299618_n

sash1313 Words cannot express how elated I am to be with this wonderful young lady! Not only do I adore her but I think she is the most grounded, funny and family orientated girl I have ever met.
To Michael I wish you all the best, you're a great man and I hope you find your happily ever after sooner rather than later!
To all the other bachelorette boys, you're a top bunch of blokes and I have the utmost respect for all of you. Not only have I snagged a 'free wheeler' but I've also made life long friends for which I'll be forever grateful!
Lastly, a huge thank you to everyone who has followed our journey...even the creepers out there

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 10424631_499981640171932_1673244964_n

fro01 I finally found the one I've been searching my whole life for.. Sasha Dean, I love you so much @sash1313 ❤️ thank you for being my best friend, always making me laugh & supporting me through thick and thin. It's just good times all round! Love you all

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 11252136_740983889379982_462530062_n

davey_lloyd So proud of this legend in the middle. @sash1313 I'm so proud to call you my mate, brother, mentor and best of all someone who I can rely on. @fro01 you surely picked the best in the bunch but @michael.d.turnbull you were up there too mate. Australia now has their new Prince Charming. All the best and not gonna lie I got a tad teary, i love you my brotherrrr. Sashtag #bloodybromance @billsborrow I'm worried about you but it's all good mate

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 12141995_1510421602608815_1422308219_n

billsborrow On my journey I was out to find a companion but I found the greatest friends a person could ever have @sash1313 @fro01 you both are made for each other I am so happy for the both of you. You both will have a great future together. look forward for many laughs together love you both.... @michael.d.turnbull you are one of the best guys going around I feel sorry for you right now because you will have every girl in Australia after you love you mate.. @davey_lloyd your ok too...

Video: http://websta.me/p/1101663415823150850_414247986
michael.d.turnbull Thankyou to everyone for your overwhelming support. I feel blessed and humbled. Congratulations to Sam and Sasha who are both such incredible people and who both deserve happiness ❤️ #bacheloretteau #thankyou

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 10005611_1066432066708481_1851037988_n

richie_strahan So grateful to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful lady @fro01 made the right decision and I wish her so much happiness with her love.
All the guys from bacheloretteau2015 are top blokes and we will always be best mates. Good luck @michael.d.turnbull and @sash1313
I am looking forward to new opportunities. Cheers for all of your support. #coolbananas

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:45 pm

So great!!! So happy for Sam and Sasha and what a great season that was!!! clapping!

Best Bette season ever, IMO!!! Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 1710264613 :yes:

Now for Richie as next lead and I will be over the moon!!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Awwww. No wonder the official sites tweeted "GO SASH!" on the first night. Production and crew were there to support Sash and Sam through the show and afterwards. So great that Sash asked for some help too and admits it. I really appreciate how real and genuine everyone was and how they really did want to give Sam her love story! I really like that about the production/crew... they seem to actually care about the love story and not about the sex (no overnight dates) and great there's no pressure for engagements, etc.

From the moment he stepped foot into The Bachelorette mansion, Sasha Mielczarek was the odds on favourite to win Sam Frost’s final rose.

And while the happy couple did indeed declare their love for each other in the season finale, there was a time Mielczarek came close to quitting the televised love search.

“I was really confused by the situation, halfway through (filming the show) I had a bit of a meltdown,” confessed the 30-year-old construction worker.

“They didn’t show it on TV but I said, ‘Hey, I need some help here, I don’t know what to do.”

But while Frost, 26, had managed to talk other contenders through their doubts during the series, she froze when Mielczarek asked for advice.

“I was like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to leave’ and I was terrified,” she said. “I was so upset I couldn’t even console him, I couldn’t help him and guide him through it.”

Fortunately, Mielczarek came out the other side and the pair found the happy ending they’d both been hoping for.

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 8daadc3dfdd812d6f21f65700412804c

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/theyre-now-madly-in-love-but-sasha-mielczarek-almost-quit-sam-frost-and-the-bachelorette/story-e6frfmyi-1227579094999
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Guys Sam and Sash are answering questions right now! Here: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/theyre-now-madly-in-love-but-sasha-mielczarek-almost-quit-sam-frost-and-the-bachelorette/story-e6frfmyi-1227579094999

P.S. Oh man, Sash is really a funny man! And Sam as well! cantstopl  #Sashtag

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:53 pm

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/sam--sasha-talk-daily-mail-controversy--pashing-in-public/
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/sam--sasha-talk-daily-mail-controversy--pashing-in-public/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm

I am laugh out loud reading their Q&A...Sash is mad funny and here are pics they uploaded

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 C610ca47-51e0-4f55-99d8-b491a546351b_800

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 48fd0301-ab70-4f58-a262-42a85b827b9e_800

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/theyre-now-madly-in-love-but-sasha-mielczarek-almost-quit-sam-frost-and-the-bachelorette/story-e6frfmyi-1227579094999

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Their last snap from the Q&A...these two are a hoot, i find them quite hilarious giggling

Thankyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 445c1889-2b3f-4cbc-8126-135d246a7e68_800

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:47 pm

I still haven't seen the finale, but I'm so excited for these two! It was such a romantic and genuine season and they make such a gorgeous couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 pm

An interview with Sasha and Sam... maybe it has been already posted, but just in case.

Here is the link! peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXS9PpH2es
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF