SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:22 pm

No man who is of good moral caliber would want to make money off of a child in a magazine and saying he loves the mother of the child and sell those images to a magazine. One doesn't bring children into things unless one is truly serious. Again, I couldn't care less about the woman and who/what she is about. He chose to do this and get publicity for himself and have photos of himself with her daughter.

In fact, his IG breakup post (before the second one) that he deleted was of ONLY him with her daughter and he posted about how he had broken up with her mother!! That's nuts. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:38 pm

What a strange situation. I'm not gonna take any sides though, since we don't know what really went on. She doesn't exactly seem like a prize either, if she took her daughter along on their first date and now is badmouthing him on SM. Sounds like a fame chaser. I don't know what his motivation for dating her was, but he's coming off looking better to me. And Sam needs to stay out of it IMO. She doesn't even know this woman, she's only airing her own bitterness towards Michael and it's getting ridiculous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Sam does know her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh, how? I thought she lived in Brisbane like Michael.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I agree with mindless. A crappy as he (seemingly) was, it's her responsibility to protect her child and not take her along on a first date with a random guy and happily let paps take pics of her. They both seem super immature to me as it seems they both used a cute kid for attention and publicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:03 pm

I don't even watch this show so I have no dog in this fight but that woman's IG post is pathetically embarrassing to me. Come on, save some face here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Whaaat???? Blu, you don't like boob shots?!!!!!! KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 2498057887

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:50 pm

They are BOTH to blame. I don't care for either him or the woman - both immature and fame-seeking to sell photos that include the little girl after only being in a relationship for a few weeks. Neither should have brought the child into it. But this is about Michael, so the topic wouldn't have even been brought up if this was about that woman and some other guy. If Sam Wood had done what Michael did he would have been obliterated in the media.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:20 pm

To be fair, I don't see how it's Michael's fault that that woman takes her kid everywhere with her, be it first dates or photoshoots. How do you know it was Michael's idea? And we have no idea why exactly he broke up with her. It's just her word against his and she's the one who announced the breakup with a pic of the kid, claiming that was the reason Michael dumped her. I can sort of understand why he "replied" with a pic of himself and the kid, to show he has nothing against her. Obviously a bad idea, but he changed it at least. I totally agree that they both need to leave the kid out of it, but she's the one responsible for her own child. How many dating relationships lead to marriage? Not many, hence why you don't introduce your kid to everyone you date straight away. I wouldn't accuse Michael of using her and her kid without knowing what really happened. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:25 am

I really don't care as to the why, how, or what for.
Michael himself chose to partake in a photo shoot with a child he knew for only a few weeks.
A man of 35 doesn't do that if he is of upstanding character, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:52 pm

First of all, let me say I love Sam and Sasha together and am sincerely rooting for them.

That said, I know we are a sleuthing board so I want to report my findings. Midweek, I noticed that Sam and Sasha had mutually unfollowed each other on IG. Then on Thursday (for me), Sasha refollowed Sam on IG -- twice! (FYI, I have SC proof, just not posting it at the moment as it's on my iPad.) Possibly like he was trying to get her attention. Sam has not refollowed Sasha as of this writing.

Also, Sasha has a regular Friday (AU time) bit on Sam's show. However, this week on Friday's show, Sasha was not even mentioned once...even though his segment was mentioned as something to look forward to earlier in the week. Then on Friday night (AU time), Sasha was in Sydney hanging out with Dave Billsborrow, no sign of Sam.

Interpreting SM clues are frequently suspect to me, but the complete absence or mention of Sasha on the show has me concerned. There was a gradual decrease in mentioning him as the week progressed.

I sincerely hope I'm reading this all wrong...or that if it is something, Sam And Sasha can get through it. Makes me sad.  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 1f62a

If anyone is living in AU, I'd be curious to hear if there have been some rumblings...or hopefully, I am completely off base.

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:02 pm

I'm sad as well reading this. Thanks so much for sharing your findings Litta. I hope this is just a lover's quarrel and whatever is happening is rectified soon.

These two are so adorable together. They appeared very happy so this sounds very sudden.

Unfortunately SM usually tells a story but lets hope it's just temporary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF