SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:31 am

Frankly, I could be way off base reading between the lines, but I did sense something wasn't right back in December. I was uncomfortable listening to Sam discuss Sasha on the radio at times. Without going into specifics, it felt disrespectful to him as I listened. My radar was going off. Then we got the article confirming things weren't going "perfectly."  (link)   So it felt like my intuition was being somewhat confirmed.

Then when the show went to LA, I heard a real change in how Sam talked about Sasha. It was back to being more loving and positive. She was regularly affirming him. This is what I was going to comment on in the fan thread. I thought the 3 weeks they had together post Christmas had reconnected them. The pressure was calming down.

But now this. I think the distance thing could be taking a toll on them. Again, maybe I'm all wrong. I sincerely hope I haven't put more pressure on them by posting my observations...but my intuition is back saying something isn't right.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:07 am

Great sleuthing although not what we like to hear about contestants we admire.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am

Litta123 wrote:Frankly, I could be way off base reading between the lines, but I did sense something wasn't right back in December. I was uncomfortable listening to Sam discuss Sasha on the radio at times. Without going into specifics, it felt disrespectful to him as I listened. My radar was going off. Then we got the article confirming things weren't going "perfectly."  (link)   So it felt like my intuition was being somewhat confirmed.

Then when the show went to LA, I heard a real change in how Sam talked about Sasha. It was back to being more loving and positive. She was regularly affirming him. This is what I was going to comment on in the fan thread. I thought the 3 weeks they had together post Christmas had reconnected them. The pressure was calming down.

But now this. I think the distance thing could be taking a toll on them. Again, maybe I'm all wrong. I sincerely hope I haven't put more pressure on them by posting my observations...but my intuition is back saying something isn't right.

RE the bold, this is something that really annoys me with couples. We have seen it in the past and I suddenly start to dislike the person that is doing it. Sometimes they are trying to come across as joking, but it's not funny. For example her tweet a couple of weeks ago making fun of his "cab crew" tweet, she responded by saying paraphrasing I think you meant cabin, followed by a ton of laughing smilies. He might have shortened the word cab from cabin because of the limited 140 characters. IDK but I felt a little bad for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:42 am

Not saying it definitely means doom for this couple, but the dreaded unfollow\follow game on SM has in the past proved to be an early clue of trouble in paradise.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:14 am

The unfollowing/refollowing on IG is, if nothing else, immaturity on both their parts, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:32 am

IA, it's immature. If you were in a serious relationship supposedly madly in love and best friends, then you shouldn't be "announcing" your breakup/troubles via SM follows. It's ridiculous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:05 pm

I've just spent the last 50 minutes running on the elliptical, all the while feeling terribly convicted of gossiping. I mean seriously convicted in my spirit. Although I stand by what I wrote, I really feel no better than the church gossip who runs around telling people of the "Smith's" marital problems under the guise of asking people to pray for them. (Although, I didn't ask you to pray for Sam & Sasha...at least. samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 2498057887 )

As a believer, I'd rather be known for my kindness versus being that someone who got a scoop. Sorry for using this as my confessional, but I feel like my actions have the potential of being hurtful to Sam and Sasha...whether true or not. For that, I am sorry. This may sound weird, but I felt I needed to confess this publicly as my actions here are public.

I really do hope I'm wrong...

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 pm

No need to apologize Litta. Here's my confession, I wish I had an elliptical!!!

You shared info that you came across and we appreciate it. You sharing the information is not going to make or break this couple, it has nothing to do with you. Sometimes knowing there may be trouble, it braces one if in fact it's true.

bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Litta
We know your kindness and good heart, otherwise you wouldn't have come bank and explained yourself. Glad you got a good work out from your guilt though!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Don't worry too much Litta.  bestbud! I get how you feel but like GA said, nothing you say or do will make them stay together or break up if that's what is going on. It's all on them.

As for the making fun, I saw that with Sasha towards Sam way back when... even joking about the car (which he never bought her but made it seem like he did initially) and recently tweeting that his ears hurt when she sings. I never cared for that type of sarcastic banter between a couple and it was both ways with both of them. The thing is, while it is funny for friends to do with each other, it doesn't strike me as something conducive to a healthy relationship.

That and some other things which I had posted on awhile ago (Sasha tweeting that article going on about how he left the show and was going to quit on Sam during filming for example) and during the show airing as well as some recent things never made me feel like Sam and Sasha are a couple like Art and Matilda for example (or Tim and Jenna).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by last Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Hi Litta

I read your thoughts and if the unfollowing is true then the DM would have jumped on it as they watch their Instagram posts.

Apart from this I find it hard to believe that a couple who were all over each other last weekend and in each others "love grill" as SF said on the radio could be unfollowing each other on Instagram. She referred to him twice on Thursday's show as her boyfriend and was wearing the necklace (assuming he gave it to her) and committment ring on Friday?

If they were having problems would he be having a boys weekend with Dave in Bondi where she lives? When he was struggling on the Bachelorette he said he spent time with his mother.  It looks like SF and her flatmate   are with their families over the weekend and the two boys are bonding and dog sitting.

These are just my thoughts but it seems unbelievable that they would go from one extreme to the other in a couple of days?

As for the banter between them when you listen to them on the radio with one another they come across as being into each other and very loving.

Lastly as for the Sasha segment on Friday I am surprised he has been able to do those segments at all. When he's on the radio technically he's on company time. It could be that he was told to stop them.

It feels weird writing about people you don't know but this is a different spin on things for you??

Saying that I could be completely wrong.

last

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Don't worry too much Litta.  bestbud! I get how you feel but like GA said, nothing you say or do will make them stay together or break up if that's what is going on. It's all on them.

As for the making fun, I saw that with Sasha towards Sam way back when... even joking about the car (which he never bought her but made it seem like he did initially) and recently tweeting that his ears hurt when she sings. I never cared for that type of sarcastic banter between a couple and it was both ways with both of them. The thing is, while it is funny for friends to do with each other, it doesn't strike me as something conducive to a healthy relationship.

That and some other things which I had posted on awhile ago (Sasha tweeting that article going on about how he left the show and was going to quit on Sam during filming for example) and during the show airing as well as some recent things never made me feel like Sam and Sasha are a couple like Art and Matilda for example (or Tim and Jenna).
One thing I will say is that banter and teasing with your partner is a very 'Australian' thing to do. My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 3 years and have a very healthy relationship but we make fun of each other in public all the time, yet are very loving in private laugh out loud. It's just an Australian culture thing. Now, I don't know what Sam & Sasha are like in private so their banter might not be as harmless, and I do agree that Litta's sleuthing indicates there could be trouble between them. Great sleuthing, Litta!  yes

Last edited by AmyB on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF