SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:25 am

Hooked wrote:Confused - in the third photo it doesn't even look like Sam or any of her guys?   Different bikini top to the next photo with Michael in the spa???
That other photo is not even of Sam or any guy.. it's just a stock photo they inserted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by solaroo Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:24 am

see2love wrote:As the Rags have spent so much time bashing the guys for weeks
I honestly see no harm in Michael's SM postings trying to clean up his image. That is afterall what SM is for. To project, sell ones self and communicate with fans. At the end of the day, no mag is doing the cleanup for him so why not do it for himself I say?

I think that's a fair call. And it's all harmless. I guess, for me personally, his SM postings are just coming across as a bit forced and unnatural.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:49 am

oh dear.....

i personally will never put in a grave someone still very much alive
i will give the benefice of the doubt because that is the way i am
so i will wait the final line of the finale before saying michael is desperate, self conscious or posting clean images

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 am

IMO posting funny or cute family picts is why most people use SM at least I do. Noticed Sam posted a pict with her niece also.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:05 am

IA with @iamreal2u

No one is saying any of these guys are bad people.
But if one has to "clean up" one's SM then, IMHO, things are already off-kilter.
And for the record, I've been following Michael on his IG since July and he was "cleaning up" his image back then.
For me personally, the finish line was crossed awhile back so that is why I view it this way... because no guy who is not F1 should be wanting to make it seem like he is the way he is.

Again, doesn't make him a bad guy. No one is going to feather and tar him.
laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 am

why cleaning his instagram is a mandatory bad thing
i think he did crazy poop (he admitted it on national TV) and I think deleting bachelor images means on contrary that he is respectful with his new lady and he turned for good his past to enter a new chapter of his life

considering the new generation party hard, I am sure he got some pictures that he found funny at the time, probably still think as funny today but no longer IN JULY when the finale ended BTW because he just found the woman of his dreams.

He could have deleted and clean up his instagram before the show... he did not, it was after the finale, JUST after the finale.

Because sasha is SM illiterate (his saying), it does not mean he did not party and had a crazy bachelor life too before the show. all I see and saw is a man who is associated with davey and dave having a great time clubbing and drinking... so from my perspective, I do not think sasha is better than a guy who deleted OLD pics from his instagram.

We do not know about richie. I think he is a decent guy but do we know for sure him as intimately as we know him and his past to be 100% that he is a perfect guy? He just may be like any other young man of his generation and have flings or he is just a nice all around guy who just do not party and stay home on his coach watching TV with his friends and never clubbing (as if). If that counts, I truly think he is a good very young awkward guy who had a tv crush on sam before he even step up on the show and need to mature a little bit. He has this husband material aura and I wish him the best.

So at the end of the day... nobody really know who each one of them are. I saw on my TV a bunch of guys who seemed to like and respect each other, during and after the show.

The finale can be everything at this point. I will not dismiss any possibility and as I said I will give the benefice of the doubt on each of the guy because I do not know them personally.  Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:10 am

None of these guys are perfect guys or bad guys.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:14 am

^^ I am glad to hear that you think so for all 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:17 am

HEA wrote:^^ I am glad to hear that you think so for all 3.
yes

I definitely do.
I can like a contestant but that doesn't make them perfect and I can not like a contestant but that doesn't make them bad.
For me, my posts are in relation to the show and what contestants are doing in regards to the show and not an indictment on who they are as people since that is an unknown and therefore cannot and shouldn't be taken personally or to heart by any contestant.

I think these Bette Aussie guys at their worst are still better than most of the US male contestants at their best for Bette US .  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 am

Why does the exes come out of the wood work when getting close to the finale.  Now Sasha ex is claiming he wanted to be on TV.

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA with @iamreal2u

No one is saying any of these guys are bad people.
But if one has to "clean up" one's SM then, IMHO, things are already off-kilter.
And for the record, I've been following Michael on his IG since July and he was "cleaning up"  his image back then.
For me personally, the finish line was crossed awhile back so that is why I view it this way... because no guy who is not F1 should be wanting to make it seem like he is the way he is.

Again, doesn't make him a bad guy. No one is going to feather and tar him.
laugh out loud

Thanks AAL. I know you 100% believe that Michael is not F1 but why go to all this trouble to clean up his IG? BTW I have my tissues ready #TeamRichie
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 am

iamreal2u wrote:Why does the exes come out of the wood work when getting close to the finale.  Now Sasha ex is claiming he wanted to be on TV.

source

they ALL do!!

and we have exes who just want their share of fame
paps are always cray-cray about digging nasty and old stories to make them seem they are fresh and new
i will never trust that any of the people who enter this show do not have an agenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF