SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:03 am

Also just to add, I have that vibe that Michael puts on a facade knowing that he is photographed by paps. I don't know how paps work but it seems like the paps are more onto michael than anyone else. He said that he has paps outside his house. Again very odd. I do find it odd that michael is constantly putting himself out there for pictures. Do you really need to exercise and show off your body in such public areas? I mean it is not a big deal, but i dont see sash or richie putting themselves "out there". Again michael is somewhat known in the media from the pro soccer career etc and i am just going to put that in his need for attention. My opinion

joshfan

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 am

everyone has an opinion **edited**I agree that some see what Michael is doing as desperate while others do not. That is life, we cant all see things the same way**edited** IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:09 am

IMO - I think the production company has a lot to do with the pictures posted. They tell the guys/gals what to post. They all are under contract and have to certain things. Anyway that's the way I understand the US does. I know this is not the US but they do a lot similar. Anyway it's his life why can't he post what he wants. I'm not a Sasha fan nor a Richie fan but I think every guy should be respected. I think every guy on this show has things they would like to hide. Does everyone really think that Sasha and Richie have nothing to hide and are perfect - they are in their 30's. I just think there's a lot of negativity towards Michael and I think he's one nice guy. Sure he's done things in the past that aren't so great but hasn't everyone. This reminds me a lot of Nick Viall and all he went through on his time on the Bachelorette and from what I understand he is one nice guy. Sorry, I just don't understand all the negativity towards Michael.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:11 am

IMO - I think the production company has a lot to do with the pictures posted.  They tell the guys/gals what to post.  They all are under contract and have to do certain things. Anyway that's the way I understand the US does.  I know this is not the US but they do a lot similar. Anyway it's his life why can't he post what he wants.   I'm not a Sasha fan nor a Richie fan but I think every guy should be respected.   I think every guy on this show has things they would like to hide. Does everyone really think that Sasha and Richie have nothing to hide and are perfect - they are in their 30's.  I just think there's a lot of negativity towards Michael and I think he's one nice guy.  Sure he's done things in the past that aren't so great but hasn't everyone.  This reminds me a lot of Nick Viall and all he went through on his time on the Bachelorette and from what I understand he is one nice guy.  Sorry, I just don't understand all the negativity towards Michael.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:16 am

No opinion is deemed wrong or silly to me. What contestants do can be silly.
The show is certainly silly too at times (its premise surely is). giggling

I do understand though especially when a contestant is not as popular or well-liked by viewers. It can make it difficult and is partly why fans threads for me are so great. At the same time, I like the regular threads too as discussion can be had about a contestant without being a fan of theirs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 am

Bette Aussie has been a huge success! (definitely more than Bette US is compared to Bach) and perhaps show a difference in viewership culture (the guys were all bromance and the girls more drama but viewers seem to like the less drama).

Some interesting news for next year: ATFR will be for the seasons, Bachelorette with more episodes and even possible a Bach-spin-off!

DESPITE the success of Channel 10’s recent season of The Bachelor, in which Sam Wood found love with Snezana Markoski, the general consensus was that there was no way they could strike gold twice with The Bachelorette.

Not only were the naysayers wrong, they were gobsmacked to see Sam Frost and her coterie of eligible men (of whom one will emerge the victor this week) increased the giant ratings already achieved by The Bachelor.

Despite having belief in the program, Ten’s Head of Entertainment and Factual Programs, Stephen Tate, was among those taken by surprise.

“Throughout the world The Bachelorette series haven’t rated as well as The Bachelor,” he says.

“I think producers around the world will be looking at the way Australia has done it as it’s been very successful for us.”

While this season The Bachelorette was only five weeks long, Tate promises fans will get a longer stint next year.

“Absolutely we would make it longer,” he says. “It all comes down to casting, but this season has given us great confidence.”

Also on the way next time around will be the After The Final Rose special which has proven popular in the US version, promises Tate.

“Osher (Gunsberg) is one of the most capable hosts live and we definitely want to do that next year,” he says.

In addition, Ten are currently considering another Bachelor spin off.

Series including Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise
are contenders although nothing is confirmed.

“We’re looking at everything,” says Tate. “All suggestions welcome.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/channel-ten-reveal-an-after-the-final-rose-special-amid-changes-for-bachelor-bachelorette-franchise/story-fnihmx90-1227575643537

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:47 am

Expansion for Shine and Co.

I think this series and its spin offs will bring the audience and profit via ads.

It will become addictive and the editing will surely change overtime.

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am

As long as they keep with having a promise ring FRC for bf/gf and no sex/no overnights I am all for it! Bring on more bachelor stuff!! KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 7 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm

^^ IA. That's why i prefer Bach AU to US and the fact that they dress contestants with gorgeous gowns for CP. They also have many mature girls and guys agewise.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Sash and Sam's love story :sweetheart:   BASED ON MY OWN OPINION!

1)  Day1 he made her nervous & very giddy. asked him to stay a little bit more... later told the crew..."NOW WE ARE TALKING"

2)  Day1. Talks more and still likes him, gives him her 1 rose and said  ( the best impression was DEFINITELY YOU )

3) Gives 1st .1on1 to DAVE who most have impressed her more than Michael and Richie. Then gives to Sash her 2nd. 1on1. Sam told him she could not wait for that date!!  Tango date, very person to person activity. No distractions,lot of time to talk and be physically close. Date went VERY WELL. she asked him if he was still truly interested to be there and told him to let her know if by any chance he stop feeling it. ( Obviously afraid of not being reciprocated because she is FALLING )  Still very giddy, says feels like a teenager with her first crush.

4) Plans for that First KISS a very steamy one, (is the opinion of MANY that later commented on it).

5) Sam gets a meaningful drawing from Sash( let her know he listens) Sash acting like a boy with a crush! Don't kiss much because TONY is by the window.

6) Sam takes Sash to every group date, but for the days they had 1on1.

7) Gives 3rd date to Alex ( still Richie and Michael on the bench ) Both men get some time alone with her but not a special date.

8) Richie's turn,( NOT MICHAEL ) and it is a date about not being alone. Sam kiss seems a very sweet kiss but lacked passion.

9) Sash 2nd 1on1 AGAIN...( Michael seems pissed off  :headbanging ) I don't blame him peace !

10) While she is telling media Sasha's kisses went downhill, on painting date  it  seems that SHE IS STILL enjoying very much his kisses whipped .  Lots of talking about feelings etc. He already feels comfortable enough to tell her he is falling.
11) Sash HTD. She said it was one of the most romantic moments of her life :strings1 . They kissed ..while dancing....while walking on the vine too. There is a photo

12)  Sam tells Sash mom. she liked literally almost every quality he had and since she met him she had the feeling that this guy (SASH) was suppose to be in her life. Why would she lie to his mom!!

13) Says her goodbyes BUT without the jacket obviously because she was going to go back in.  :halo:  whipped

14) Sash tells her he is in love! Sam seem to not care to brake his heart.  Because she won't  Hugesmile  

15)  Sam has said ..."she knew from the start" , that  "it had been love at first sight" that...."Sash is one of the smartest people she has met" she admires  him... that he is very funny, she has fun with him, that he is very caring, loyal, that he knows who he is and where he wants to go in life, that he is beautiful ..and gorgeous, graded his kisses 9.2. said that they have great chemistry ( she gets hot with him ) She feels safe in his arms

Well, I think for me is obvious and  YES obviously a wonderful LOVE STORY!!  Feel sorry for those who missed it sad

Last edited by marysegap on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Everyone is entitled to post their opinions. If it's not the same as your opinion, please do not automatically consider it not being fair or not having the same courtesy as someone else's opinion. Please do not refer to this forum as the majority of posters, or most of the posters, or the popular opinion, there is no such thing. There may be 20 fans of Michael and 10 fans of Sasha. Those 10 fans may post more than the 20 fans so it appears as there are more fans of Sasha.

They are all opinions, whether you agree or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone is entitled to post their opinions. If it's not the same as your opinion, please do not automatically consider it not being fair or not having the same courtesy as someone else's opinion. Please do not refer to this forum as the majority of posters, or most of the posters, or the popular opinion, there is no such thing. There may be 20 fans of Michael and 10 fans of Sasha. Those 10 fans may post more than the 20 fans so it appears as there are more fans of Sasha.

They are all opinions, whether you agree or not.

scratch I hope I didn't offend anyone with my own opinion sad

marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF