SELECT CONTENT

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:31 am

That's her IG, is that her snapchat too?

ETA: NM it's on her bio as her s/c.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm

I was surprised to find myself tearing up while reading what Ben wrote in his People blog about Lace.

I have to admit, when Lace pulled me out of the group after we were all downstairs I was worried. It had been an incredibly difficult day in so many ways, and I just wasn't sure I was ready for anything else. But I could not have been more wrong about what was about to happen.

So before I get into all of it, I want to talk first to those who were so quick to judge Lace. Lace has been the focal point for the first few weeks of this season. Every viewer has been at the least amused by Lace's beauty, alcohol intake, interactions with the other women and desire to stare deeply into my eyes AT ALL TIMES. I have been asked over and over how I could keep Lace, and I hope this week you saw why I had. This week for the first time I believe Lace was truly herself.

If we are honest with ourselves, we are all amateurs when it comes to love. I've not known anyone who has turned pro yet. But Lace brings up a fundamental point – we can't truly love anyone else if we don't fully love ourselves. In one of the conversations that affected me the most this season Lace did what so many of us refuse to do … be vulnerable. She may have said goodbye to me, but I hope and believe Lace was also beginning the process of saying goodbye to the demons that have haunted her. If there is one thing we can all agree about Lace, it's that she never ceased to be anything less than honest (sometimes to a fault).

Lace if you are reading this, your honesty and vulnerability is appreciated by me, and now millions of others across the nation. We are all complicated and we are all humans who have problems, but the difference with you, Lace, is you are willing to admit it. Where in weeks previous people may have had a hard time relating with you, after last night we all can. You are beautiful, candid and courageous. The world would be better if we could all have a little more Lace in us. Lace, our relationship may have not worked out, but there is a man who will be lucky to call you his one day. Thank you Lace for never being anything but yourself.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-exit-alex-morgan-kelly-ohara-soccer-group-date-episode-3
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:55 pm

That was really beautifully put.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Ben is such a class act! I am continually impressed by him. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Does anyone know who Lace might be visiting in Alberta? Her snapchat had her flying into Edmonton yesterday I think it was or day before. I assumed she was going to visit Jami who I think was originally from Edmonton area like Kaitlyn was before moving to Vancouver. Anyway now she is snapchatting in Lake Louise and there is a guy in one of her shots (and no Jami). I was just wondering if anyone knows anything because I was just be nosy and curious.

Snapchat = lovelylace3
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:36 am

Lace is a very attractive woman and I think we are going to get the best part of her now after the filming of the show.  Eh?   Smiley

@LaceMorris
Lace Morris ‏@LaceMorris  · 16h16 hours ago  
First time in Canada

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 CZRy9mrU8AAOg88
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:39 pm

mindless wrote:That was really beautifully put.

So I just what one of the most difficult decisions Ben has ever had to make that just thinking about it make him shiver was that he is referring to at the end of his blog. Any ideas????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
mindless wrote:That was really beautifully put.

So I just what one of the most difficult decisions Ben has ever had to make that just thinking about it make him shiver was that he is referring to at the end of his blog. Any ideas????
The twins.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:48 pm

rhondam wrote:Does anyone know who Lace might be visiting in Alberta? Her snapchat had her flying into Edmonton yesterday I think it was or day before. I assumed she was going to visit Jami who I think was originally from Edmonton area like Kaitlyn was before moving to Vancouver. Anyway now she is snapchatting in Lake Louise and there is a guy in one of her shots (and no Jami). I was just wondering if anyone knows anything because I was just be nosy and curious.

Snapchat = lovelylace3
I saw that guy too! If he is single and not related to Lace, I hope she goes for it! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:26 am

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1170163_1710108289203692_33363917_n
lace_morris Bachelor shopping
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:39 am

lace_morris#Repost @jjhlane with @repostapp.

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 12393722_447826752094220_1625724761_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:47 pm

'THE BACHELOR' LACE GOT PUNK'D

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 0308-t10

It sure looked like an obsessed fan interrupted "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" episode Monday to show Lace a tattoo of her face on his stomach ... but the guy's actually just a joker. Our 'Bachelor' spies say comedian and "Punk'd" producer Jamie Abrams faked both his emotions and his tattoo. Abrams -- who went viral in 2013 for the "The Women of LA" YouTube video -- showed up at the taping and surprised Chris Harrison by standing up and professing his undying love for Lace Morris. As for the look of fear on Lace's face ... we're told it's 100% real. Our source says no one from cast or crew were in on the prank, so she was understandably creeped out. We reached out to both ABC and Abrams, but no comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/08/the-bachelor-lace-morris-tattoo-fake/

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lace Morris - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+8
mindless
rhondam
hdman
Maddy
IWouldMarryAshleyI