SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:10 am

I can see the Becca resemblance. She reminds me a lot of Krisily Kennedy.

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Joelle is a beauty!  

BachelorNationSpoilers
Joelle Fletcher: 24 from Dallas, TX. Started her own real estate development company  ...
thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1922383_1658567511054075_291256338_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 pm

She is. Great looks run in the family (except for apparently botched plastic surgery). Her brother is a hottie too.
If she ends up not for Ben being the next lead I would not be surprised. With her looks and the draw of a real estate business the will get tones of applicants. They would need top quality guys with their own or family wealth. Guys of the Arie type status.
Not guys still finding themselves and their means of earning a living. Jmo.
Hopefully she has an interesting personality.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:She is. Great looks run in the family (except for apparently botched plastic surgery). Her brother is a hottie too.
If she ends up not for Ben being the next lead I would not be surprised. With her looks and the draw of a real estate business the will get tones of applicants. They would need top quality guys with their own or family wealth. Guys of the Arie type status.

The Pattons are her stepbrothers. I think Soraya is her stepmom. Her real biological brother and sister are in the link below. Scroll down. Her brother is getting married next June, she's in the wedding party. Her brother's story with his fiancée on how they met is really cute. Smiley

https://www.theknot.com/us/emily-beck-and-peter-fletcher-jun-2016#wedding-party

BTW, Litta discovered the link.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:She is. Great looks run in the family (except for apparently botched plastic surgery). Her brother is a hottie too.

The Pattons are her stepbrothers. I think Soraya is her stepmom. Her real biological brother and sister are in the link below. Scroll down. Her brother is getting married next June, she's in the wedding party. Her brother's story with his fiancée on how they met is really cute. Smiley

https://www.theknot.com/us/emily-beck-and-peter-fletcher-jun-2016#wedding-party

BTW, Litta discovered the link.

I read on some site, I forget which, that Soraya and Ben's dad met in Iran and married, and then got divorced and Soraya married Joelle's dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh thanks Ever. Makes sense. I wonder about Joelle's mom.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Beagle wrote:Oh thanks Ever. Makes sense. I wonder about Joelle's mom.
Well from that, it seems Joelle's mom IS Soraya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I thought Ben was her stepbrother, though. Wouldn't that make them half-siblings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:56 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Beagle wrote:Oh thanks Ever. Makes sense. I wonder about Joelle's mom.
Well from that, it seems Joelle's mom IS Soraya.

If Joelle's mom was Soraya, then Ben would be her half brother, not her stepbrother.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes, that's what that would usually mean. But from what I've gathered from that site, Ben was already born when Soraya married his dad. Then they divorced. Then Soraya married Joelle's dad and obviously had her. It seems like they divorced but still consider one another family. Like, the parents divorced but not the children. I forget which site it was...it may have been family tree. But yeah, that's what I saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:07 pm

So, is Soraya not Ben's biological mother? She's just his ex-stepmother from Iran who took him to the US when she moved here? I'm confused.

And, if Soraya is Joelle's biological mother, that means that Joelle is half-Iranian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:So, is Soraya not Ben's biological mother? She's just his ex-stepmother from Iran who took him to the US when she moved here? I'm confused.

And, if Soraya is Joelle's biological mother, that means that Joelle is half-Iranian?
I really don't know.  thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 That's just what I was able to understand. I think more research needs to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi