SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Longhornfan wrote:^ ^ ^ Thanks, Ash.  As with any of these people (Ben included) we only get to see a small snapshot as to what ANY of them are truly like in real life.  I for one like JoJo's personality and do not see any resemblance between her and Andi.  I think that I could be friends with someone like JoJo, but I did not feel that way about Andi....at all.

I like JoJo, and she seems to be well liked by a lot of the other women on the show, which speaks well of her IMO.

:yes:.  I see absolutely nothing to compare Jojo to Andi, except maybe she's very confident in herself.  I think she's awesome because she is very strong and confident in her skin, but she also seems to have a genuine, emotional, sweet nature as well. I like that she really comes across as authentic to me.  I haven't seen a moment from her that I felt was an act.

Back to top Go down

thebestisyettocome - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 pm

so before Andi did the Bachelorette, did she come across more positively then? was it like a notable difference? I'm not sure whether it's alright to ask this in Jojo's thread, I've just never watched Andi's season so I just wanted to understand why her and Jojo would be similar to each other for some viewers
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't see any resemblance to Andi either. Andi is fake confident and pretty neurotic below the surface. JoJo seems genuinely confident and easygoing. I can't really imagine her throwing temper tantrums. JMO.

When Andi was on JPab's season people also thought she was confident and she seemed to get on with the other women. Since we only see a very small amount of the next lead in their first season, it takes the second season and their behaviour post show to get a better idea of who they really are. Kaitlyn is another prime example of that.

I'm still open to JoJo and she could certainly change my mind, but as of now, that is just the vibe I get. On a more positive note, I always said that Andi was not going back to her job and she was in it for the fame and nothing since then has changed my mind. Thus far I am not getting the same impression from JoJo, but it's still early days.

Well I disliked Andi from the start. She came off really fake to me. And she was always looking for reassurance from JPG, so she certainly wasn't acting very confident. She was putty in his hands until that night in the FS when she did a total 180 after he told her he almost sent her home instead of Renee. So fake. I don't get that vibe from JoJo at all so far.

I don't really get a mean girl vibe either. No-nonsense yes, mean... not really. It'll take more than walking away from Jubilee once for me to label her that. Becca walked away as well and she's clearly not a mean person in general. JoJo also wanted to talk to Jubilee when she heard she was upset, but Jubilee didn't want to talk to her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Eh, I don't think her couple of catty moments are that much different than the catty moments all of the other F5 have had because we've seen all of the F6 be catty in some way. I also don't think that those take away from her sweet moments, which many of the podcasts and blogs, such as Sharleen's and Ali's have referenced.

When Lauren B came back crying, she was the first one to ask her if she was okay and she even sweetly touched her face. When the twins were freaking out in Vegas about their 2-on-1, JoJo was sweet and told them to have fun and to not worry about it. When Olivia was sent home last week, all of the other girls were smiling and shocked while JoJo looked sad and even said "I can't even imagine what Olivia is going through right now." I could probably list some more.

It's the same story every season. Each girl has some catty moments and they have their good moments. I don't think I've seen anyone this season being really horrible - not even Olivia. JMO

I think those smiles could have easily been inserted from a different situation to emphasize that dramatic moment. just a little side note
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:46 pm

^ Maybe, but it looked pretty fluid to me. Not everything is sliced and diced. Regardless, them smiling and being shocked isn't even a bad reaction. I was stating that from what we saw, JoJo was the only one that showed concern about Olivia and it was a sweet reaction.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:10 pm

I'm not saying it's anything either, it was just my thought that it might have been from something else
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:11 pm

limoncello wrote:so before Andi did the Bachelorette, did she come across more positively then? was it like a notable difference? I'm not sure whether it's alright to ask this in Jojo's thread, I've just never watched Andi's season so I just wanted to understand why her and Jojo would be similar to each other for some viewers

I think regardless of who the cast person is, with a little digging you can get an idea of who they are to a certain superficial extent. But that extent usually is still more than what the first season or go round with the show will show us, IMO. The last thing I personally will go with is how the show paints a cast person, because the show has it's own agenda.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Eh, I don't think her couple of catty moments are that much different than the catty moments all of the other F5 have had because we've seen all of the F6 be catty in some way. I also don't think that those take away from her sweet moments, which many of the podcasts and blogs, such as Sharleen's and Ali's have referenced.

When Lauren B came back crying, she was the first one to ask her if she was okay and she even sweetly touched her face. When the twins were freaking out in Vegas about their 2-on-1, JoJo was sweet and told them to have fun and to not worry about it. When Olivia was sent home last week, all of the other girls were smiling and shocked while JoJo looked sad and even said "I can't even imagine what Olivia is going through right now." I could probably list some more.

It's the same story every season. Each girl has some catty moments and they have their good moments. I don't think I've seen anyone this season being really horrible - not even Olivia. JMO

I don't think that these girls are a terrible bunch of catty women either.  The ones who are being featured as catty in ITM,s and VO's, like Emily for example, are shown in order to advance the story line the producers are trying to tell.  Emily's remarks about and dislike of Olivia were instrumental in showing us the demise of Olivia, whom she was constantly bad-mouthing. I don't think that there was any bad blood between Jubilee and JoJo, and that whole scene was edited and got blown out of proportion as to what actually happened.  

All in all, I have seen a lot worse in previous seasons.  This one is pretty mild in comparison.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:12 pm

^They also needed to set up Olivia and Emily as arch enemies to make their 2 on 1 date super awkward and "dramatic"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^They also needed to set up Olivia and Emily as arch enemies to make their 2 on 1 date super awkward and "dramatic"

Yes, that was very much part of the setup for the 2 on 1 date with Emily and Olivia. This show is just so predictable, isn't it?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Maybe it's because I hadn't seen many Bachelor seasons, so I'm not used to it, but I thought it was a pretty catty cast. Even Amber said in her interview that they women really were that catty IRL as it was portrayed. Jojo just sticks out to me because she seemed to have a superiority complex, but a couple of the girls came off as super jealous and insecure to me. I guess that's why I prefer watching the bachelorette. Guys usually don't resort to that stuff. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:41 pm

I think this has been a pretty mild cast. Amber was the cattiest, so I wouldn't trust her word. We haven't seen any full-blown fights or yelling and all the women seem to be on OK terms after the show. That's far more than you can say about most seasons.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi