SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:11 pm

rhondam wrote:I want to see Ben and Joelle's dynamic. That is the one that has gone under the radar. Apparently, the  original venue for her HTD that was planned in Dallas was cancelled at the last minute. Did I read that here or on Twitter? I cannot confirm so it is just speculation. If anyone has info about this it would be nice to confirm or deny. TYIA.

I read that as well...can't remember where. I believe it was a weather related change. They had some bad weather going on at the time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

weddings - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks Sprite!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Has Joelle been eliminated?  According to RS, her Twitter account was set to deactivated in mid October. Now it  is set as private.

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm

^Good catch. I think she is the F3 though I'm wondering would she have access to her phone when she is not allowed to go home yet?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:^Good catch. I think she is the F3 though I'm wondering would she have access to her phone when she is not allowed to go home yet?

Thanks! I agree with you in that she is F3. There is talk on another thread that the filming schedule changed. Perhaps she is already home? Everything, in terms of social media, is up but only Twitter was deactivated before she left for filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Yeah I think the F3 would be home by now. And this would jive with her being the next 'Ette final 3 formula.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:20 am

None of her accounts were deactivated. When RS released all the girls names (the F6) I took note of all their accounts and details of each on the 19th of Octorber
Here is Jojos:

IG 230/2670/479 private https://instagram.com/joelle_fletcher
Facebook 3260 friends https://www.facebook.com/joelle.fletcher
Twitter 381/119/211/34 private https://twitter.com/joellefletcher

Those numbers are as you see them from left to right on each SM ie IG 230 pics/2670 followers/479 following

There has been some changes on her IG account with followers she is following two people less and has lost a couple followers but that may be coincidence..? Although the other two girls' accounts are still deactivated and I do think Jojo is probably the F3 girl

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 am

sara11 wrote:None of her accounts were deactivated. When RS released all the girls names (the F6) I took note of all their accounts and details of each on the 19th of Octorber
Here is Jojos:

IG 230/2670/479 private https://instagram.com/joelle_fletcher
Facebook 3260 friends https://www.facebook.com/joelle.fletcher
Twitter 381/119/211/34 private https://twitter.com/joellefletcher

Those numbers are as you see them from left to right on each SM ie IG 230 pics/2670 followers/479 following

There has been some changes on her IG account with followers she is following two people less and has lost a couple followers but that may be coincidence..? Although the other two girls' accounts are still deactivated and I do think Jojo is probably the F3 girl

Thank you!  I see she has fewer Facebook friends too; however, people could have simply unfriended her.  I think she is F3 and being careful with social media since she is a strong candidate for Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Sounds like F3 to me and most likely the next Bachelorette!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:54 pm

That would be alright.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:08 pm

IMO it looks like slim pickings for the next Bachelorette lead. Assuming JoJo is F3, she will probably be the favorite. But after her, who else is there? Won't be whoever is F2 unless they change the filming schedule, and I don't see any way that they can give it to Amanda. I can see them considering Becca. Outside of JoJo and Becca, I don't see how it can be anyone else from this season. Maybe they'll consider a former contestant? I don't know who that would be, though. If Whitney is single come January/February, I could see her being a candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 pm

I don't see it as slim pickings. We haven't seen the girls in action yet. Based on looks alone I think all the F4 would make great choices.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi