SELECT CONTENT

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:55 am

Bitter? Sure, a little. But how many of you ladies have not ever been there before? Or have empathy for a friend who has been there before? She might have forgotten that she's now being watched.

california90

Back to top Go down

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:44 am

nothatgirl wrote:^^ Lauren R's IG is private, so I don't think it was for "everyone" to see. RS actually probably shouldn't have even been able to post that. JMO.

What post are you referring to? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:^^ Lauren R's IG is private, so I don't think it was for "everyone" to see. RS actually probably shouldn't have even been able to post that. JMO.

What post are you referring to? TYIA

Was posted here from RS website where Lauren R was standing with a guy at a game and the exchange was how much cuter the guy was she was with than TOG (assumingBen). Leah B posted and I think it was taken down on this forum.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:45 pm

The account was private and that is the reason it was "taken down". If RS wants to post from private sites that is up to him. We don't do that. There are things called copywrite.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The account was private and that is the reason it was "taken down". If RS wants to post from private sites that is up to him. We don't do that. There are things called copywrite.

Thanks Kasha. That explains why I couldn't find it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:33 pm

I think she now has a public IG: @leahblock (same as her twitter)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Thanks Sophie. Her IG's last post was a Halloween post.

Leah Block ‏@leahblock Nov 2
72 degrees & sunny... Beautiful Fall day in Denver! (leaves football emoji)#luckytoliveincolorado #denver #fall

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:27 am

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Rs_634x1024-151207095624-634-leah-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538567

Leah

Bachelorette
Hometown: Denver, CO
Height: 5’5 3/4"
Tattoos: 2 doves on the back of my calves that I'm having laser removal on.
Favorite Music: Anything that has a good beat and lyrics and I can cycle to
All-Time Favorite Movies:Bridesmaids, Interstellar, The Dark Knight
Hot or cold?: Hot weather. I hate the feeling of being cold.

What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done Probably twerking on the wall in my dress during my Bachelor interview.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be, and why? Ariel. Who wouldn't want to be a mermaid?!

What does being married mean to you? Marriage means doing whatever it takes to keep the relationship alive. Being able to change and grow together and stay in love through thick and thin.

What are the top 3 things on your bucket list and why? Go to Greece. Greece is a beautiful country, it is very romantic and there are a lot of great cultural places to visit and explore. Also, great food!

Meet the man of my dreams! I want to share my life with someone and enjoy everything the world has to offer together. I hope to meet him on The Bachelor!

Fly on a helicopter and/or skydive! I have never been in a helicopter and I have always wanted to skydive.

Where do you meet guys? I don't!!! Bars are terrible. The gym is terrible. Online dating... no thanks!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Gallery is up!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/12/08/the-bachelor-2016-who-is-leah-block/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:46 pm

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 CWYfgtsWIAAyPbu
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Meet Leah. She's ready to make a pass... at @BenHiggi.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:01 am

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Pyv1Oxrn
my sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:12 pm

fall - Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_nzj2am13Bj1tbsl8q_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-season-20-photos-002817604/photo-episode-2001-1450398606120.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leah Block - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Rolly
california90
FLChica
mindless
nd4reality