SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveabully - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   Empty Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 am

DO NOT QUESTION THE PERSON WHO SHARES ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. DO NOT ASK THEM WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT ASSOCIATION THEY HAVE WITH ANYONE. THEY WILL SHARE IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE POSTER, THEN DON'T READ IT. SLEUTHERS FOR YEARS HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION, SOME OF IT TRUE, SOME OF IT WAS SIMPLY BAD INFORMATION, SOME OF IT MAY BE TROLLS TRYING TO STIR TROUBLE. AS A RESPECTFUL SLEUTHER, YOU EITHER AGREE, DISAGREE, SAVE IT FOR LATER, OR SLEUTH IT TO PROVE IT RIGHT OR WRONG.

I personally believe the Jared meeting was suppose to happen. I believe Becca initiated it, Jared made plans to get there a day earlier since he was going to the premier, and she blew him off. Are you going to call me names for believing that? I personally don't care if any one believes me or not, and I do not intend to change any one's mind. I don't care if it turns out to be not true with proof, this is what I believe at this moment. Everyone has the right to believe or not.

We appreciate ALL posters who share any information they want to share. Perhaps people delete their accounts because they feel it's not worth the hastle they get for sharing. NO ONE on this forum has the right to treat a 'source' any different than a registered member who has no sources. If members choose to delete their account, that is their privilege and not something anyone has the right to question their validity. How would anyone in this thread feel right now if they deleted their account, and we started trashing you?

I hope this is the end of having to warn about sources. The next warning will be personal warnings to the posters involved.

This forum depends on sources for sleuthing. I have no intention of ever changing that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

loveabully - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting Becca's bio which is pretty much an exact copy of her bio last season.
Becca is 27 now I believe (her Bday was Oct 30).

loveabully - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   430.1x1

Becca
Bachelorette
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: Two
Can't live without: Food, family, friends, Wi-Fi, Netflix
Biggest date fear: Having stomach issues and clogging up a toilet, a la Dumb and Dumber
If I never had to go back to school, I would be very happy.
If I never got to see my family, I would be very sad.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? A dolphin. They're beautiful and supposedly use 20% of their brains -- brilliant!
If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings? I would give a large portion to my family, and then travel!
What's your most embarrassing moment? I have several -- once I was getting gas and the guy asked, "What kind of gas do you like?" and I thought he asked "What kind of guys do you like?" I responded, "Tall, dark, and handsome." He just stared at me and repeated the question.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Staying and living alone in California when my sister and brother-in-law went back home to Louisiana.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-becca

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

loveabully - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 am

Great post, GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:24 am

I also do not believe that the Jared incident ever occurred nor do I believe that Ben in any way told Becca not to come on his season. It just doesn't make sense to me.

That said I really like reading posts by everyone, especially those who have a differing opinion than me. It expands my mind and gives me a different perspective to consider. I have no reason to be offended or take it personally if someone disagrees with me, I actually enjoy it!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 am

^THIS 100%!!
And I agree, great post GA! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 am

Nice post GA

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote: *snipped*

I personally believe the Jared meeting was suppose to happen. I believe Becca initiated it, Jared made plans to get there a day earlier since he was going to the premier, and she blew him off.

*snipped*

Personally and IMO only, I also believe this to be true.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 am

Thank you for your post GA, it is great to hear from all sources (including friends/family of contestants) so we can form our own opinions and continue to sleuth when we want to find out info on our own.  :detective
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 am

MiniDiva wrote:Thank you for your post GA, it is great to hear from all sources (including friends/family of contestants) so we can form our own opinions and continue to sleuth when we want to find out info on our own.  :detective

Agreed! That's the point of forums, isn't it? To discuss topics and be open to different opinions?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:54 am

I'm actually not surprised Becca is still there. I think her HTD chances after pretty good, but who knows how the other relationships are going.

loveabully - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

I'm so glad she's still there. I just hope its for the right reasons. Meaning, that Ben actually see's something with her and not producers dragging her along for their own purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 pm

To me the Jared thing is meaningless.  If they did talk and Becca suggested they meet up it has no impact on my opinion of her or her joining the show.  They're young single people who spoke and made casual plans IMO.  Not like she had started really dating him and then ditched him when the show opportunity came up.  Plans just fell through and could have for many reasons.  No biggie to me.

I would love to see Becca and Ben hit it off and fall in love.  Maybe it's happening.  Seems more and more likely to me as she stays because I personally can't see how TPTB think an exact repeat of last season is any way a ratings grabber vs a turnoff to the audience.  So unless she's cut before hometowns I feel like she could be really in it for F1 and that there are some great beauties as Bachelorette options among the other women.

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg