SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 am

albean99 wrote:Family's important in a relationship however I don't believe it every changes the leads feelings in a positive way. Sometimes it does when there's a negative but that's really only when someone wouldn't have been f1 in any case. I really wish that she wouldn't get another HTD unless Ben's really interested in her although know that it's very likely that TPTB will insist on it. Hopefully that will be it.

If Ben isn't feeling it with Becca or any other contestant, can't he make his own decision and send them home?

Back to top Go down

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:56 am

^He can try. Sometimes TPTB have other ideas.

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 87b72b10 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 86669110 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 am

umngirl wrote:^He can try. Sometimes TPTB have other ideas.

So they can overrule him? What about when it's down to 2 girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:00 pm

I think it's a matter of pick your battles, DebutAlbum. There's 4 HTDs so there's always at least 2  that don't have a hope of being f1 so if they want someone in particular to get one then it will probably happen. If, for example, Ben isn't feeling it with Amanda and doesn't want to involve her child they may say he can send her home but they want Becca to get one. Not saying that happens of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:01 pm

TPTB are very good at convincing leads to keep people even if they don't necessarily want to. Say Ben likes 3 girls enough to take to HTDs. Tptb could convince him to take Becca for example to fill that 4th spot even if he is never going to pick her.

I'm sure some leads have felt pressure from tptb when picking their F1 but I think most go with who they want/love/like best.

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 87b72b10 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 86669110 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:22 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
umngirl wrote:^He can try. Sometimes TPTB have other ideas.

So they can overrule him? What about when it's down to 2 girls?
TPTB can persuade in many ways.
 Can they ultimately overrule that final decision? I would say "no". 
Can they make things awful with promo etc afterwards? I would say yes. 
Can they portray the lead in a less positive light following the FRC? yes. 
Can they provide less financial opportunity afterwards? Yes. 
After that final decisions is made, editing still has to be done. Could editing be affected? Definitely.
So I would imagine that encouraging the lead to go a certain route would be a process rather than a last minute decision, but having production be unhappy with the main would not be desirable.
Brad 1.0 comes to mind. Travis Stork picking a safety is another. JPG is another.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree with this every season, but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately. 
I only like to see family involved when it has merit to the relationship and the way this process works, generally, there is family involvement when there is no real connection with the person involved. 
It's too bad they can't change the format up to make the HTD's to the last 2 or 3 cast instead of 4.

They basically did just that with Kaitlyn. Though I suspect it had more to do with them being sick of her and wanting to get the whole thing over with rather than it being the best for everyone involved.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:45 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree with this every season, but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately. 
I only like to see family involved when it has merit to the relationship and the way this process works, generally, there is family involvement when there is no real connection with the person involved. 
It's too bad they can't change the format up to make the HTD's to the last 2 or 3 cast instead of 4.

They basically did just that with Kaitlyn. Though I suspect it had more to do with them being sick of her and wanting to get the whole thing over with rather than it being the best for everyone involved.

cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:49 pm

IMO it should only be 2 HTD's to keep the suspense alive for the viewers. In most cases, by that time, the lead pretty much knows who he is going to chose, and it's not the other three. Why put four families through the process instead of two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I see what you're saying but then the viewer wouldn't get to see the next lead's family unless they were F2 and that rarely (if ever) happens.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:29 pm

If Ben knows that Becca is not his F1 then I hope he stands up to TPTB because I love the hometown visits and I would like to see four new families.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:32 pm

^ Me too
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg