SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Guest was chasingpavements.

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:Guest was chasingpavements.

Maybe this belongs in a different thread but why do people do that? Come on the forum as someone and then come back as guest or someone else?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 pm

That's weird! I liked chasingpavements and agreed with a lot of what she said. Wonder why she left..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Rolly wrote:

Maybe this belongs in a different thread but why do people do that? Come on the forum as someone and then come back as guest or someone else?
Huh? She deleted her account. Once someone deletes their account, it says "Guest" from all the comments they made. She never made a new account..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Pretty sure, "Guest" is anyone who once had an account and has since deactivated or deleted it.  It's not just one poster.

And people leave and return (new and old names and accounts) all the time. But from my understanding, you can only have one account (active) at a time.

Now, to get back on topic and to Becca (so the mods don't have to do lots of extra clean up work.  Smiley )...   It'll be interesting to see how things play out.  I hope She's really, genuinely there for Ben.  Not sure I'll ever be a fan, but maybe she'll win me over or make me think a little better of her after losing all interest in her and the current product she was shilling.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:36 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Huh? She deleted her account. Once someone deletes their account, it says "Guest" from all the comments they made. She never made a new account..

Could someone keep the old account but just open a new one?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Pretty sure, "Guest" is anyone who once had an account and has since deactivated or deleted it.  It's not just one poster.

And people leave and return (new and old names and accounts) all the time.  But from my understanding, you can only have one account (active) at a time.

Now, to get back on topic and to Becca (so the mods don't have to do lots of extra clean up work.  Smiley )...   It'll be interesting to see how things play out.  I hope She's really, genuinely there for Ben.  Not sure I'll ever be a fan, but maybe she'll win me over or make me think a little better of her after losing all interest in her and the current product she was shilling.
Thank you for disseminating correct information.  :Nod: bestbud! Thank  you!

Per Rolly:
Could someone keep the old account but just open a new one?

This would be against the site rules.
Should this be the case and we are not aware of it, which can happen, please contact one of the mods.

Thank you so much. :Nod: Things can happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 pm

eversotrue wrote:I was just thinking, what if Ben and Becca went to the chapel on their wedding themed date?! It WAS in Vegas, after all. Can you imagine..? Suspect

If they got married then there would be no issue with him taking her on an FD. That way she could still be ok to loose "IT" while on the show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 am

https://twitter.com/CMTilley/status/658854741724676096

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:36 am

People are so rude. I think Becca's family handles it with humor. It would be hard to watch someone you love be criticized so heavily when you know what a caring a genuine person they truly are. I know everyone always says that you should just ignore it but if it were my loved one, it would be hard to ignore and I would probably say something snarky right back at them!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 am

Debut, what does the status say? I can't access it for some reason on my Cel.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:44 am

avoice wrote:Debut, what does the status say? I can't access it for some reason on my Cel.

fingerscrossed - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 28 Cmtill10
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg