SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 39 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Well, I can't wait to hear/see how she got booted. That'll give us some insight.

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 39 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 pm

So from her tweets, is she moreso angry..? Or upset? There's a difference. If she's angry, that shows that it was more about losing her dignity/looking stupid/etc. If she's upset, that shows that she was actually blindsided and really liked Ben. Or something like that laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Probably both. I think she really liked him, and was lead to believe he liked her too. The show is all about manipulating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:55 pm

mindless wrote:Don't most of the girls get back on SM in one way or another soon after being eliminated? That's how they're being sleuthed. But somehow Becca doing it is a big deal even though she didn't even make it to F4. We're desperate for spoilers yet Becca's taking heat for confirming the obvious? I don't really get it.

:yes: Wondering exactly the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:1st time, 2nd time. I don't think anyone knows anything until they go on this show themselves.

And I don't see her throwing a fit at all. N posted immediately on his SM as well. I think that is just how it is with so much interest with returnees.

I really don't think any of this was a big deal: Becca going on the show or off the show.

It just seems that being a returnee as a contestant will always be despised but being a returnee as a lead will be liked especially initially (and only speaking in regards to first time returnees).

I don't think Kacie B or Shawntel were disliked for returning.  Of course, Shawntel wasn't even there a whole epi.  Can't remember about others.

I didn't dislike Nick (am fairly neutral on him before and after the return) for returning.  My change in opinion of Becca had nothing to do with her return.  It was based solely off her own actions and attitude and oversharing on SM.

I'm not fond of the returnee storyline because IMO, tTPTB exploit it to cause and manufacture max amounts of drama.  It was OTT on Kait's season, but I put that more on TPTB and Kait than anyone else.  Personally, I would rather have someone brand new that we've never seen before as a lead, but we're not going to get that anymore.  So I'd rather have more new than 3rd times a charm.  But that's JMO.  I'm happy to agree to disagree.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Yes I was thinking about the typical unspoiled fan/viewer who don't even know about the new contestants (I forgot about Amber) who follow Becca from Chris' season.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:59 pm

mindless wrote:Don't most of the girls get back on SM in one way or another soon after being eliminated? That's how they're being sleuthed. But somehow Becca doing it is a big deal even though she didn't even make it to F4. We're desperate for spoilers yet Becca's taking heat for confirming the obvious? I don't really get it.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of the other girls are simply following or liking stuff on Instagram for instance. That is something that can slip by to the casual viewer. Becca tweeting things and than the favorite of an RS tweet is like a giant flashing arrow saying "I'm eliminated. Alert the presses." Personally, I would have preferred she not tweet until the finale taped so there could have potentially been some suspense.

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 39 87b72b10 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 39 86669110 kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:00 am

She is still following Ben, FWIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:04 am

umngirl wrote:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of the other girls are simply following or liking stuff on Instagram for instance. That is something that can slip by to the casual viewer. Becca tweeting things and than the favorite of an RS tweet is like a giant flashing arrow saying "I'm eliminated. Alert the presses." Personally, I would have preferred she not tweet until the finale taped so there could have potentially been some suspense.
Yes exactly what I meant  :yes: .
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:05 am

Yea none of the other girls are obviously tweeting...Amber is instagramming random things though....but a lil different

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:07 am

NashvilleBB wrote:ALL the girls are spoiling it on Social Media, with all the follows IMMEDIATELY after being eliminated....a lot of the viewers don't pay attention to all this preseason stuff apparently.....so people will still be surprised. And if their not, well I don't thin the producers really care all that much...I think they like it actually. Amber did the same as Becca is doing and is back to insta/tweeting. But, Becca's song lyric today was the ultimate "hey everyone Ben dumped me I'm bitter" imo.

I agree about this - the fact that they let Whitney have "wannabe Iowan" on her Twitter profile all season long just shows that they don't even care about hiding spoilers. Same thing with how obvious Kaitlyn's love for Shawn was in her People blogs. It's hard for me to be angry at Becca, when the people who are in charge of looking over contestants aren't doing their jobs and don't seem to care at all. I actually think it's kind of cool of Becca to have this "i don't give an f anymore" attitude. Even though she made the choice to go back, I do think she got tricked and screwed over big time. I can't help but feel bad for her a bit. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:18 am

I have a question though.... Why did Becca tweet she is "in the back of a van" tonight though? The rose ceremony was last night....anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg