SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:45 pm

One hand is on her right knee and the other hand is on Robert's left knee

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Hmmm, I definitely see the hand holding too. I wonder if they had a casual fling beforehand, since I know Robert/Becca hung out quite a bit before. I know Robert is known as this player, but I still think of him as that sweet guy from BIP that Sarah still speaks well of. Robert actually reminds me a bit of becca's ex, so it makes she was drawn to him. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:05 pm

The arm with the watch is Robert's? If becca's arm was reaching under that arm one would see her sleeve and arm or it would be hooked under his shoulder. I just don't see Becca's right arm at all. Only Robert's arm with the watch on the wrist. And no fingers interlinked to hold hands.

What I see is that Becca's arms are crossed over so her right hand is hidden in between her thighs and her left hand is crossed over.

I guess we could tweet and ask her? laugh out loud

ETA: I don't see Becca's hand at all on Robert's knee. It is his own hand with a watch on I see.

frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 90c8db239e2c4b662837de8f762d9040
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

LOL, can't believe you made me do this, but this is what I see. laugh out loud

The top of Becca's arm is marked with green, top of Robert's arm is in red and the armrest in blue. Becca's top is off her left shoulder so that sleeve is closer to her wrist than the right sleeve. Robert's sleeves are pushed up to his elbows. They're just both wearing black so it's confusing. I really hope I'm wrong about this though!

frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 Becs10
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:50 pm

I clearly see both hands in her lap as the woman sitting next to her. You can see her fingers intertwined if you look at the pinky area. You see the pinky and another finger from her other hand in there, unless she has a genetic malformation there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:52 pm

That's what I see too, mindless! In the green highlighted arm, you can see the sleeves end much lower on the arms than Robert's do.

I didn't realize that was an armrest though! I kept thinking it was robert's pants. The diagram helps clear things! Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Oh it could be his knee too. I did think Becca was holding her hands together when I first looked at the pic too, but I just don't see how Robert could have two left arms.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:08 pm

I agree with what you see mindless. Becca's finger intertwining is more debatable than Robert having 2 left arms in the pic IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I clearly see both hands in her lap as the woman sitting next to her. You can see her fingers intertwined if you look at the pinky area. You see the pinky and another finger from her other hand in there, unless she has a genetic malformation there.
Yup. I see the exact same thing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:37 am

I'm seeing her hand under his hand and his hand is curved under as if he's holding her hand. The red arrow to me is clearly her arm. You can see the end of her sleeve and where her bare skin starts. The white line is bare skin, and her hand going under his.

frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 Captur26

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:03 am

I see what Kasha sees, now. If you zoom in her right hand is showing a little above her left. What he has going on with his sleeve was how he pushed the sleeve up and it has a fold in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:25 am

See what I started? frenchie - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 49 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg