SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 60 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:48 am

Perhaps -- the family might have mistaken tentative arrangements for firm arrangements. But you would think the production staff would make that clear.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

kiisfm - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 60 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:55 am

Amethyst wrote:Perhaps -- the family might have mistaken tentative arrangements for firm arrangements. But you would think the production staff would make that clear.

This wasn't their first rodeo. I don't doubt Becca was encouraged to think that Ben was more into her than he was or that she could be the next Bette. Same deal for the folks. Apparently, Ben surprised everyone and went his own way. I just hope they don't screw him over with the edit because of that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:10 pm

Yeah. It was not made to appear tentative. LOL A lot of work goes into the planning of the HTD's.
Whatever happened happened. Who knows?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:11 pm

My guess is that it was planned that Becca would get a HTD and a date/time set up but then something happened. Possibly Ben decided to keep someone else or TPTB got wind that her HTD was leaked and they decided to cut her instead. Or they wanted Caila, Amanda, and Joelle to be the potential leads and in the f4. We'll probably never know.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:42 pm

I wonder if Becca was the safety net for the bachelorette, but when it came down to it, they thought the others in the F5 might be better or that F5 was good enough for bachelorette if necessary? It is also possible that Ben had enough and really didn't want to meet her family. Leading her on is one thing, meeting the family is another. I have always wondered if it didn't bug the lead to meet families they had no real interest in.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm sure a lot of things bug the lead. However, it comes down to picking your battles and priorities and contracts. Kind of like raising kids.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:25 pm

How do we know that Becca was aware of the firm HTD plans? Of course they have some say in what happens during those dates, but surely they're not told before the rose ceremony that BTW, you're getting a HTD, so help us set it up? I would think that they'd make tentative plans for all the final 6 and then finalise them behind their backs or after the RC for the last ones. I doubt any of the final 4 know for sure they're getting a HTD, even if their families do or think they do.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:33 pm

albean99 wrote:My guess is that it was planned that Becca would get a HTD and a date/time set up but then something happened. Possibly Ben decided to keep someone else or TPTB got wind that her HTD was leaked and they decided to cut her instead. Or they wanted Caila, Amanda, and Joelle to be the potential leads and in the f4. We'll probably never know.

I think Ben just liked the other 4 better. Becca only got one ID and did not get a GDR. And her ID was early in the season. I could be wrong, but I think if Ben really wanted to give Becca a HTD then she would've received a ID or gotten the GDR in Episode 7, or at the very least Becca would've received a GDR in Episode 5 or 6.

Here is a comparison:
Lauren: 2ID, 1GDR
JoJo: 2ID, 1GDR
Caila: 2ID
Amanda: 1ID, 2GDR
Becca: 1ID

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:28 pm

I believe TPTB originally storyboarded that Ben take Becca to the final 4 and that is why her parents received the call that there would for sure be a HTD. Her family wouldn't be spilling to RS that they were if they were only possibly coming—they've done this before. Ben knew who his F1 would be so went along with the storyboard on this because it didn't matter either way to him. As a result of RS leaking that Becca was getting a HTD and this board being notified of same before the RC, TPTB had no choice but to tell Ben to send her home or else let the media declare to the world that the show is a farce and all planned ahead. Jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Don't they have to notify all families in the F6? IMO nothing was set in stone

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:40 pm

rhondam wrote:I believe TPTB originally storyboarded that Ben take Becca to the final 4 and that is why her parents received the call that there would for sure be a HTD. Her family wouldn't be spilling to RS that they were if they were only possibly coming—they've done this before. Ben knew who his F1 would be so went along with the storyboard on this because it didn't matter either way to him. As a result of RS leaking that Becca was getting a HTD and this board being notified of same before the RC, TPTB had no choice but to tell Ben to send her home or else let the media declare to the world that the show is a farce and all planned ahead. Jmo.

This is my personal take on it FWIW:
I was in contact for quite some time with someone from the Becca camp. The source was vetted in detail by myself. So I believe it was more than reliable. I am not going to go into further detail take it for what it's worth once again.
Becca and certain family were in contact during times of filming.
When things were fairly certain for HTDs, family was contacted and details and arrangements made for HTD. Family believed it was a certainty. They have been through the process in the past and believed this was more sure than the time before.
My source contacted me and gave me green light to share with this forum.
Then within hours of my posting here, RS posted on his site. (I believe it was 90 minutes)
NO ONE spilled from Becca's camp to RS. This I believe and pretty much know.
Within hours of the SM/RS reveal, HTD was yanked and Becca denied rose.
So make of it as you will.
There are various options to go with.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Does TPTB really care that much... If Lauren's HTD had been spoiled a day before the RC it's not like they would've taken her out of the competition. I think Ben just changed his mind on Becca or never wanted to take her in the first place. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg