SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I think I was just a huge fan of hers that her r*pe joke and her making fun of Kelsey in that snap with Ashley disappointed me more than it should have, but I do think it's pretty telling that she was so well-liked by everyone, despite being a returnee.

I think that's just her part in trying to be "in the popular crowd" or maybe the booze. IDK but it was out of character for her from what we have seen and know about her prior to those snaps.

I agree. It just suprised me b/c this was the same girl who said she would block anyone who said anything bad about Whitney on her SM and never said a bad word about anyone on Chris's season. I still think she's a kind person, but I think that the other girls bring out an immature side of her and she tries too hard to be cool when she's around them.

Back to top Go down

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Becca should have a good time while she can and before she is ready to settle down in marriage.  I prefer her not do it as the next bachelorette though.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I think I was just a huge fan of hers that her r*pe joke and her making fun of Kelsey in that snap with Ashley disappointed me more than it should have, but I do think it's pretty telling that she was so well-liked by everyone, despite being a returnee.

I think that's just her part in trying to be "in the popular crowd" or maybe the booze. IDK but it was out of character for her from what we have seen and know about her prior to those snaps.

I agree. It just suprised me b/c this was the same girl who said she would block anyone who said anything bad about Whitney on her SM and never said a bad word about anyone on Chris's season. I still think she's a kind person, but I think that the other girls bring out an immature side of her and she tries too hard to be cool when she's around them.

I agree, and I think Kaitlyn is a prime example of that. Possibly Ashley I as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Becca would move for the right guy imo it doesn't mean that she shouldn't enjoy her life and all the perks in the meantime—she is young and gorgeous.

Yes the bubble is real and it would've taken time and a real engagement as a minimum imo for her to decide to move to Iowa while dating Chris.... And during that time he very likely would do or say something to scare her off the whole idea of them or Arlington but they really liked each other a lot and I believe had a more honest start than he and Whitney. So my hope is for Becca to find love wherever that may be. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:59 pm

I never saw that so I don't know about that... if it was recorded to view still then I could have a better idea. To me I look at patterns of behavior or whether something is a one-off thing and so far, even though I never saw it, it sounds like it was a one-off thing. Not that it makes it right at all but I have yet to see established behaviors in Becca that make me dislike her or make her any different from contestants that I do like.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Becca hanging with Shawn Mendes
frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 CVboozvXIAApRqz
Source: @ShawnMendesNews

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:11 pm

That outfit is hideous.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Becca needs a stylist. Or at least that boutique she is partnering with to get her some better clothes.

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 87b72b10 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 86669110 frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 pm

I was watching the latest preview and to me, this looks like Becca... (with Ben kissing her).
Becca's hair, profile (chin) give it away, especially in motion in the clip.

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Becca_10
And this is Becca's limo entrance I think... when Ben goes, "no way".
Seems he made the moves on her too based on the s/cap above.
Ben, Ben, Ben  giggling .

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Becca_11

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was watching the latest preview and to me, this looks like Becca...

frenchbulldog - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 71 Becca_10

Yikes. Was that on the first night?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:40 pm

I am not sure if it is the first night but if so then Ben moved really fast making a move on Becca!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:41 pm

Who knows. They showed clips from the first night and from the season. There's no way to know for sure unless we know what color dress she wore the first night.

In the press release it says that people go in for a kiss the first night (Lace and Mandi) but it makes it sound like another girl goes to kiss him as well, and the results are surprising, so it could be Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg