SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:04 pm

Very exciting!!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-and-rove-mcmanus-to-front-2day-fms-new-breakfast-radio-show/story-fnndfy6b-1227588108516
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:12 am

Sam is going to be great!! That's a pretty great gig to get, especially with Rove yes

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Rove-sam-628-image-credit
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/stars/blog/2015/10/omfg-sam-frost-confirmed-to-join-rove-mcmanus-on-2dayfm/

It’s true! Yep, our favourite Bachelorette queen, Sam Frost is set to join Rove McManus on Sydney’s 2DayFM.

From finding love on The Bachelorette (we love you Sash!) to joining the Sydney radio family, Sam Frost revealed she is “so excited” for the pair to debut their brand new show, Rove & Sam, from 6am Monday 9th November.

Speaking about Rove, Sam said, “He already makes me laugh so much, and is probably the only man, other than Sash, that I’m willing to get out of bed at 4am for."

Three-time Gold Logie Winner and all-round Aussie legend Rove McManus is more than excited to welcome Frosty as his co-host, telling us, "The first time I met Sam, she laughed one of her trademark snorts and knew everything was going to be ok."

“She also managed to put up with my hounding about who won The Bachelorette, and still didn’t tell me, despite how much we were hanging out. I’ve very pleased that she has accepted my radio rose.”

Stay tuned to the 2DayFM Facebook page for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the show, and don’t forget to follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat - @RoveAndSam.

Join Rove & Sam from 6am Monday, 9th November, only on 104.1 2DayFM!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:47 am

@carraiger Thx for posting the article...very interesting. Though I didn't watch the show until I saw the banner posted by Natik, I'm enjoying having the backstory filled in for me. I know it's kind of "cheating" to watch a show knowing the ending, but I was able to see Sam and Sasha's relationship develop. It was endearing.

@AllAboutLove I love your perspective. Much appreciated! Glad to have someone on the board with some inside info.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:48 am

More on Sam's new gig. What a difference a year makes! SO happy for Sam  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1710264613

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1002118400gkmrlqimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gkmvi8.png1446175836387.jpg-620x349

In barely a year, Frost has gone from jilted "winner" of The Bachelor, to popular star of The Bachelorette, to landing one of the biggest gigs in radio: Sydney breakfast.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/bachelorettes-sam-frost-confirmed-as-rove-mcmanuss-cohost-on-2day-fm-20151030-gkmvi8.html#ixzz3q1HyeOE4
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:55 am

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 <a href=samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Screen_Shot_2015_10_30_at_4_23_39_pm print screen windows" />
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:55 am

I remember a year ago when Sydney Confidential were making fun of a letter Sam wrote seeking a publicist who would help with amongst other things starting a radio career. I really respect how driven Sam has been in achieving her goal. This is such a huge job and it takes a ton of self-belief and ignoring so many naysayers to secure it. The way she conducted herself on the bachelorette, how she won the crew and the public over and the popularity she has been able to achieve are huge testament to her skills. I really wish Sam all the best of luck and I will for sure switch channels and tune in.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 am

AEF wrote:I remember a year ago when Sydney Confidential were making fun of a letter Sam wrote seeking a publicist who would help with amongst other things starting a radio career. I really respect how driven Sam has been in achieving her goal. This is such a huge job and it takes a ton of self-belief and ignoring so many naysayers to secure it. The way she conducted herself on the bachelorette, how she won the crew and the public over and the popularity she has been able to achieve are huge testament to her skills. I really wish Sam all the best of luck and I will for sure switch channels and tune in.

I think Sam has been so impressive with the way she recovered from 2014. She seems to have good instincts now and I like her tenaciousness in pursuing her goals.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:30 am

Latest on Sam and Sasha in WHO magazine

SASHA AND SAM: “I’LL NEVER BREAK HER HEART”
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/latest-news/a/29953804/sasha-mielczarek-and-sam-frost-interview-i-ll-never-break-her-heart/

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Sam_sasha_bachelorette_1b363ve-1b3640f

Four days after declaring their love on The Bachelorette Australia finale, Sam Frost and Sasha Mielczarek can’t wipe the smiles off their faces: ”We’re seriously so happy, it’s ridiculous!” Sam tells WHO, as her “soul mate” kisses her shoulder during an exclusive shoot in Sydney for WHO.

But as Sasha exclusively reveals, he nearly quit the show: “It got to the point where I was like, ‘I am genuinely in love — I can’t handle her doing this anymore, dating others,’” he says.

Sam and Sasha share their first kiss as a couple during The Bachelorette finale. Photo: TEN
The construction manager, 30, who is based on the NSW South Coast, also reveals his mother applied for him to go on the show but work commitments got in the way. It wasn’t until Sam was announced as Australia's first Bachelorette that he took matters into his own hands, contacting producers for a place and being added to the bachelor lineup a week out from filming.

“I fell in love with her right from the start, to be honest,” Sasha tells WHO, but says the pressure of watching Sam dating other men saw him take a much-needed, pre-organised break from filming to attend a friend’s wedding. There, “I had a heart-to-heart with my mum. She said, 'You’ve never given up on anything in your whole life; you’ll regret it if you walk away.’ ” Adds Sam, 26, “It wasn’t easy … It was our first test, and we stuck through it.”

Today, with plans to move in together within six months and discussions about marriage and babies, "We just know we’re supposed to be in each other’s lives," says Sam.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Cover_281015_1b30arv-1b30asj

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:57 am

Latest on Sam and Sasha in OK mag exclusive

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 1d8e23b0841e986691af19882832103asamfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 0b007c687d5592debb747e21ab75a872samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 D0161ed92163ff743c0202570a438ce1samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 Fcd17f3fe3acdb214151c0dc2a8e21e9
www.okmagazine.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:55 am

Sasha's IG post to Sam on her new job for Rove and Sam show.

@sash1313
Congratulations to my beautiful girl @fro01 ! Not only can she paint a canvas yellow #soproud BUT she can also talk under water with a mouth full of marbles! Well done babe on the new gig and Rove, she's all yours now haha @rovemcmanus
samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 12080522_1000391840024774_1582021568_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sasha's IG post to Sam on her new job for Rove and Sam show.

@sash1313
Congratulations to my beautiful girl @fro01 ! Not only can she paint a canvas yellow #soproud BUT she can also talk under water with a mouth full of marbles! Well done babe on the new gig and Rove, she's all yours now haha @rovemcmanus
samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 10 12080522_1000391840024774_1582021568_n

fro01When boyf texts you saying "check insta" you know he is proud of his post

fro01.. But thanks babe. You're the best! Love your head
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:35 am

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-calls-sasha-mielczarek-picasso-talented-little-cookie-1479276

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping