SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:15 pm

A photo with their flight attendant, flying to Melbourne.

Today I had Sam & Sasha from the Bachelorette on my flight! Sasha made me a napkin rose like he did for Sam the first time they met - so cute (rose emoji)❤️ #samfrost #bachelorette #2015 #crewlife @fro01 @sash1313 by @b_firth

Followed by this exchange with Sam in the comments.

fro01 Thanks for taking good care of us! And I've kept your rose (rose emoji)❤️

b_firth You're very welcome! I'm glad to see you both so happy and in love (speak_no_evil monkey emoji)@fro01

A fan photo when S&S are out and about shopping in Melbourne.

Never know who you could bump into (rose emoji)(speak_no_evil monkey emoji) #EventfulDay by @kristinacolina

fro01 Lovely to meet you x

kristinacolina Was a pleasure meeting a gorgeous couple like you two as well xx @fro01

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Thanks Litta! They look happy! I hope this works out for them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:20 pm

Another fan Instagram post of Sash and Sam out in Melbourne yesterday, shopping at Myer for today's Melbourne Cup.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Captur10

Saw this lovely couple at work today ! Thank you for stopping and saying hi! #lovelycouple #samandsash #bacherlorette #starstruck #melbourne #cuties #myer #becool #playeditcool #skinandthreads #bacherloretteaus #mademyday #mondaymade by @chervil_
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Another Instagram post with Sasha getting fitted for a suit for today's Melbourne Cup - his first attendance of the most important horse race in Australia. A race which brings the country to a virtual stop.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 Captur11

@sashandsam
#bts look at our main man @sash1313 getting suited up for today's Race!
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Thanks AmandaVictor! and starwelcome

I didn't know there was such a race in Australia! We are learning so much from our friends across the world! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks AmandaVictor! and starwelcome

I didn't know there was such a race in Australia! We are learning so much from our friends across the world! yes

Yeah, the horse race is held the first Tuesday of November, and attracts many international horses due to the size of the prize. First place gets $3.6 million. It's a public holiday in Victoria today (the home state of Melbourne), and people from all over the world fly in to attend the race. The race is attended by a minimum of 100,000 people.

Here is an article about Sam and Sash flying into Melbourne yesterday:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3299833/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-loved-display-airport-jet-hometown-ahead-Melbourne-Cup.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Anyone know who made Sasha's suit for MB? Did he get it from Myer? I see that he and Sam were there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Judging by the time difference, it's happening now? Hopefully there will be more pics of them. I want to see Sam's outfit. Sasha looks great in that blue colour.

I have enjoyed the fashion from every season both Aussie and New Zealand. Out of this world fashion, I love all the choices. So very different from what I am used to seeing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone know who made Sasha's suit for MB? Did he get it from Myer? I see that he and Sam were there.

Not sure who has provided his suit, but they are being hosted by the Myer tent this year (big fashion franchise in Australia), so I'm guessing they would both be fitted by Myer for the races. It gets very competitive between all the big fashion stores who have tents, and hosts usually don't allow any of their guests to wear an outfit not from their store. I'll let you know once it's confirmed.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Judging by the time difference, it's happening now? Hopefully there will be more pics of them. I want to see Sam's outfit. Sasha looks great in that blue colour.

I have enjoyed the fashion from every season both Aussie and New Zealand. Out of this world fashion, I love all the choices. So very different from what I am used to seeing.

The race is run at 3pm local time, so just under 4 hours. I'll post any pictures I find of them at the races.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks AmandaVictor! and starwelcome

Seriously, GA, this is my favorite aspect of this forum. We share opinions with people from around the world about a common interest. It's kind of amazing when you think about it. yes

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Thanks AV. Seems Sam and Sasha will be in the Myer marquee today.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 13 12063287_1661870510696335_1481766334_n
@mtempo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping