SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:25 am

^ Nothing wrong with being as off the radar as you can be on the internet. It really can be a little too invasive IMO. :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:03 am

This is a bit cute. :cutesmile!: Sam and Sash at his work's Christmas party.

fro01
Aww my heart melted when I saw this photo samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f60d @sash1313 Courtesy of the #LendLease
samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 12345847_1036095563077145_719430454_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 pm

^^I love that picture above. Thanks for posting AAL!

I thought this was cute...from very early today, my time.

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 Screen%20shot%202015-12-11%20at%2010.16.42%20AM
Sasha's Twitter

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

They seem really happy together and like they've been together for a long time. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:19 pm

They really are cute together. Glad they are looking so happy and getting on with their lives. :yes:

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:04 am

I like how normal these two are.
I especially love how Sam is just the same Sam.
With her new career/job and red carpets and fame it would be easy to let that impact her but Sam has kept a great head on her shoulders and she and Sasha have just been their laidback selves.
It is refreshing to see a couple like this. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Looks like these two are being featured again in WHO. Anyone who lives in AU or nearby who can access to the article and is willing to report back here would be much appreciated.

WHO presents our annual Best & Worst issue, with #BacheloretteAu's #SamFrost & #SashMielczarek leading our round-up of the stars of 2015. Relive the biggest news stories, shocks and scandals of the past 12 months, plus see galleries of celeb newborns, glam weddings, splits and final farewells. Plus, don't miss the bonus 10-page #StarWars spectacular. #SamFrost #WHOBestandWorst2015 by @whomagazine

Sam made the comment below on the IG, followed later by Sasha's response. His comments always make me laugh.

fro01@sash1313  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f446  you look hot af  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f525

sash1313@fro01 so do you babe. I think I know what af means but I'll ring you and ask haha #fingerpointandflame

samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 am

He does look hot! Thanks Litta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:59 am

Looks like their Christmas celebrating has begun...

Sasha Mielczarek ‏@SashaMielczarek 8h8 hours ago

My beautiful girlfriend @Sam_Frost continues to amaze me! Surprise date night here we come...not even excited (thinking face emoji) samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f600 (hugging face emoji)
Sasha's twitter

Very special surprise date night with my sexy man @sash1313  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f525  by @fro01

A big shout out to my beautiful girlfriend @fro01 ! Surprise date night in the city, hotel, all the fruit! Love you babe #mygirlfriendsbetterthanyours #fruit  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f34e  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f350  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f34a  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f353  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f34b  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f346  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f349  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f34c  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f352  samfrost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 29 1f351   by @sash1313

Can't say that I'm a big fan of the dress, but it appears that Sasha likes it, so that's all that matters.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 am

Yikes on the dress but OTOH what a lovely thoughtful thing to do. Sasha seems thrilled, love the hashtag. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:43 am

Poor Sam has never been someone that interested in fashion and by her own words has not had the greatest fashion sense and so just wears whatever is usually laid out for her or given to her or what-have-you. She's the girl who prefers to be without makeup and in her comfy pants anyway so I always just give her a pass for her not so great fashion outfits. Poor thing. She'll probably talk about it on her show too and poke fun of herself. She always does. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:58 am

FYI, Rove & Sam finished out 2015 yesterday. They are now on a two week break. Apparently, Rove is a very good friend of Jeff Probst (from Survivor) and he guested on their show yesterday.

The show has been playing a game this week with the winner ending up with a paid trip to LA. Sam has been angling to get her own trip to LA; so long story short, Jeff pitched to their bosses that Sam come to LA to go through the Survivor casting process, etc, etc. (You can get the full story listening to their podcast Rove & Sam podcast 31.)

The bottom line is that Rove and Sam will be broadcasting from LA when they return on January 4th. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out...and whether Sasha will be coming to the US, too. IIRC, they said they were hoping to travel after Christmas.

As far as fashion sense, we need to hook Sam up with Jillian Harris. I think Jillian's style would be very compatible with who Sam appears to be.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping