SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:58 pm

It's a ton of fun to sleuth here on the other side of the world! yes

I can't tell if it's a charm or a stone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 pm

See, I'm desperate, GA. giggling

My guess is that it's a circle pendant of some sort. Perhaps diamonds? (pics are close ups from the photos on the previous page)

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 Edcaf712-d2ff-40ab-8c93-70bb2cce60b3

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 C4b0adad-b361-4093-8782-765416e0e2bb

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Yup I thought it was a circle pendant at first, but couldn't tell. I'm sure it has diamonds all around it. The chain appears to be on the thick side and of good quality.

Nah you're not desperate, you're a sleuther!

OT My son was in NYC for New Years Eve. He sent me a picture of a beautiful church but didn't know what the name of it was. There's more to the story, but not relevant to this post. Here's mother scoping out the surroundings. I found street signs, zoomed in on them, found the location then found the church. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:30 pm

^^Too funny! bestbud!

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:02 am

Litta123 wrote:FWIW, I've noticed that Sam has been wearing a necklace ever since she returned to Sydney...not at the airport when Sasha picked her up, but in every photo since. If you looked closely at the beach pictures (blow it up if you can), you see it in each one. You also see it in all her LA pics. I'm guessing that Sasha gave it to her post Christmas, upon her return. (I've cropped a close up from a Rove and Sam twitter picture to illustrate the necklace. roveandsam twitter. See below.)

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 85b5927f-b6c6-4972-973e-eb10f8b9cc5c

Here's her upon arrival at the airport post Christmas -- no necklace.

Just casually strolling the arrival terminal at Sydney airport and look what I stumbled across! Welcome back my beautiful girl @fro01 . Missed that little rabbit face of yours  LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 1f430  #welcomehomeballooncostmeafortune #hottipbuybeforetheairport by @sash1313

There are more pics with the necklace on Sam's IG and Sasha's IG -- all post return to Sydney. Links above in this thread.

I can tell that I really miss sleuthing when I spend time analyzing things like this. LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 3806527698

Bring on Richie!

Tbh, I'm having a hard time getting psyched to sleuth for Ben's season. I'll watch for sure, but I don't think there's much of a mystery to his season. I'm ready for an unspoiled show to sleuth.

Thanks for posting @Litta123 I love your sleuthing and definitely think it was probably a gift to her from Sash!   hearthumbsup

I also know what you mean about sleuthing unspoiled seasons. It's definitely more fun when there's a bit more mystery to solve while the season airs.  :yes: 

The way I look at the US shows now is the sleuthing is pretty much done while she show is filming... so I sleuth pre-show and then see how things match up. Of course sleuthing always continues while the season is airing but this season with Ben I think it is pretty cut and dry and so I will watch in hopes of seeing a lovestory with Ben and his F1.

I too am very excited about the upcoming seasons internationally!! :Nod: bestbud! There's at least 4 of them filming this year so I guess we can sleuth till our hearts content LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 1710264613 

Hopefully Richie will be the Bach AU S4 lead and not sure of Bette AU S2 (maybe Lana) and the Bach NZ S2 lead we can try figure out before it he is announced since they choose someone and then, I am really excited about Bette Canada S1! I loved Bette AU S1 with Sam and hope that Bette Canada has a great lead and lovestory and bunch of guys too!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Quick update from their time in LA...Rove and Sam are broadcasting their show from a hotel room as their make-shift studio.

Sorry @rovemcmanus, just busy getting a photo with Survivors Jeff Probst * He is my new favourite person @roveandsam for @2dayfm #Survivor #JeffProbst by @fro01

First time at the NBA LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 1f601 getting into the spirit with some classic old matching merchandise LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 1f648 || with my best friend @sash1313 xxx #loveyou #atthelakersgame by @fro01

First NBA game with my stunning girl @fro01 ! Although the Lakers went down, we had the best time! Hot tip: buy official merch prior to the game #captivemarketing #hatmerch #lakers by @sash1313

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:43 pm

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 12547410

Love this couple!! heartbeat

Sam and Sash posted the same picture with different caption:
fro01 Just a couple of dorks. Photobooth at Six Flags! @sash1313

sash1313 @fro01 and I at Six Flags today! Such a good day with my girl and the rest of the @roveandsam team however glad I got these photos done prior to the end of the day! #ridesgotthebetterofme

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:37 pm

heartbeat

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 12558311

fro01Hi Melbourne!!! Catching tennis fever @heineken_au #HeinekenTennis || @sash1313

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 12479312

sash1313What?! How did that beer suddenly appear in my hand...that's weird! In Melbourne with @heineken_au and my beautiful girl @fro01 ready for a big day at the tennis tomorrow

Last edited by thirteen on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:37 pm

giggling That's too cute! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:46 pm

^ They are so cute and hilarious! Look at how they dressed up! cantstopl heartbeat

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 12545410

fro01 It wouldn't be Super Saturday without matching get-ups Thanks for having us @heineken_au #HeinekenSaturday

LoveYou - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 31 12534510

sash1313 First time at the Australian Open and wrapped to be spending it with my partner in crime @fro01 ! Thank you @heineken_au for having us! #heinekensaturday

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanks for posting, @thirteen yes

They look like they are having so much fun together!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:21 pm

I like the way he always compliments her in his tweets. Too too cute!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping