SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:06 am

A few recent updates from this past weekend...

GO RACHIE!!!!! @rachelmileysmith * Supporting Rach doing a superstar job at the Husky triathlon... with my gorgeous little fam @sash1313 #Rocky by @fro01

Rove and Sam were involved in a color run in Sydney. Their fans were encouraged to take a selfie with the both of them to have a chance to win $1000. I believe this was the winning submission. If I understood correctly, she won because she went over and above by including Sasha.

You can't have Rove & Sam without Sash! tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f389  tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f44f #rovesamselfie #sashatakeover #happiest5k #colourrun2016 @fro01 @sash1313 @2dayfm by @_tuckytee

This girl's boyfriend posted this one, which I found cute. I'm guessing all is well with Sasha and Sam.

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 9b7d746c-4f6e-4708-82f5-745631121aec
source

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by carraiger Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Here is a truly delightful that Sam has done with Jules Sebastian
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:12 pm

I thought this to be a nice, supportive post from Sam. Good for Sasha for getting involved in a good cause.

Look at him tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f63b  cutie!! My super loving & generous boyfriend is the new ambassador for @mcgrathfoundation #PullOnYourSocks * Purchase a pair of the socks at McGrathFoundation.com.au to help support families dealing with breast cancer, such an incredible charity tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f49d  Sash you have a heart of gold @sash1313 #McGrathFoundation #BreastCancerAwareness by @fro01

I'm not usually a fan of the tabloids, but this one has some "nice" shots of Sam and Sasha...if you like paparazzi shots. From what I can tell, Sam moved to a new place this past weekend so that there would be more privacy with Sasha. They've not moved in together yet...probably not until his current job is finished in April or May.

He's a hands on type of guy! Sasha Mielczarek can't keep from touching girlfriend Sam Frost's bottom as he helps the reality star shop for her new home  | DailyMail

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Similar IG postings from these two. Also Sasha is going to be an actual guest on today's radio show. I presume Rove&Sam will talk to him more than just for his regular segment...perhaps have him talk a little about Richie, but who knows? If anything is worth hearing, I'll link to it later.

My love tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 2764  .... waiting for my little bro to arrive #familydinner @sash1313 by @fro01

Can't believe it's a Thursday night and @fro01 and I are together! So good to come home from work to my girl tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1f46b #putyourjawawaysashwecantseesam by @sash1313

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Sasha was on Sam's show mostly to promote the McGrath Foundation (see second post up tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 2b06 ), but he also talked about Richie and his relationship with Sam. See first video link. In the second link, Sasha and Rove square off to see who knows Sam better.

McGrath Foundation socks and more

Sasha vs Rove

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 am

Haven't posted here in a while but things are going great with Sam and Sash (will be 1 year next month since they met).

Sam celebrated her birthday today, April 4 and turned 27. 

Sasha surprised her and also at work and it was hilarious! (video on Sam's IG and Rove and Sam show) and so cute! 

Glad to see Sam and Sash are still so happy and nearly a year (next month) since they met! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:14 am

Some pretty amazing news!  tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 1710264613

The Bachelorette Australia was nominated for 'Best Reality Program' for Australia's Logie Awards! 
This is the equivalent of the Emmy Awards so this is a huge, huge deal!
The Bachelor show (3 seasons thus far) has never received a nomination so even more of a big deal.

It's safe to say that given Sam Frost had much higher ratings for her season than all the Bachelor shows have ever had and given that Bette AU is now nominated for a Logie Award that Channel Ten definitely bet on a winner when they cast Sam as the Bachelorette!  :yes:  

clapping!

tbt - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 33 12321263_1671438446454398_2731707413476429764_n
http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/nominees/other-logies/best-reality-program/im-a-celebrityget-me-out-of-here!/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:30 am

That's great news! Congrats to all those who are responsible. Keep us updated if you can AAL!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Just got back from a Spring break vacation...so checking in a little late, but AAL is right. I watched the videos of Sam's birthday celebrations from Rove and Sam...so, so funny! Here's a link with a series of videos of what took place. Sasha is in a couple of the videos, but the most precious of all is Sam's little niece singing her "Happy Birthday." Also, I agree that Sam and Sasha seem to be doing really well...and I'm so very happy for them both.

Sam's Birthday Celebrations - It Was Surprise After Surprise!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:58 am

They are so cute. I'm glad they are doing well. They always seem to have a lot of fun. Thanks Litta for the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Just a little update from this weekend...

My first rugby union game with this sexy hunk o' spunk @sash1313 #AFLforthewin by @fro01

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 pm

They look great! Thanks for posting @Litta123. bestbud!

I am looking forward to hopefully seeing Sam and Sasha on the redcarpet for Logie Awards on May 8! Pretty awesome that Sam's season is the first season anywhere nominated for a TV award and Sasha is part of the reason why. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping