SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dandelioninspring Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:59 pm

I am so excited by this news!!! (I actually wrote an assignment in my media class last year about how it would be a good marketing decision to chose Richie to be the next bachelor. Don't judge :P)

Also so glad I read along for the Bach US this season because I now recognise a lot of you posting in this thread!
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:48 pm

dandelioninspring wrote:I am so excited by this news!!! (I actually wrote an assignment in my media class last year about how it would be a good marketing decision to chose Richie to be the next bachelor. Don't judge :P)

Also so glad I read along for the Bach US this season because I now recognise a lot of you posting in this thread!

That's so cool! As Richie would say, COOL BANANAS! I don't judge at all, it's no secret Richie is my most favorite contestant from any franchise (and my longtime avi) and so excited for Richie's journey bestbud! 5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:52 am

OMG YESSSSSSSSS!! 5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613 clapping! :sprinklehearts

I love Richie, he is my favorite contestant ever on The Bachelor Franchise. By far.
So happy we are going to be able to watch his journey. I think The Bachelor is going to have the best season with this guy as the lead! Can't wait. I know he will be doing  an excellent job just as Sam Frost did it.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:37 am

Did you guys see the Official TB AU Facebook page?
Since they have announced Richie is the next Bachie 10 hours ago, the posts have over 20,000 replies!!!!! People are happy it is Richie!! :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 am

I can't wait to see the contestants. He is such a super nice guy, I can only imagine he will choose someone who is just as kind hearted and sweet like he is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:08 am

I am so so happy it's Richie! Now we just have to wait until it airs
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:09 am

I just hope they find him some nice girls.... I live in Sydney, so I'll be keeping an eye out for group dates 5 - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
You'd have to think the budget would be bigger this year though, and renting the mansion in Glenorie would be cheaper than Hunters Hill where they were last year, so maybe we'll get more of a travelling Bach this year?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:12 am

I hope they find him nice girls as well - please no drama queens! (even though it's inevitable that there will be a 'villain')
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:27 am

bellehuntley wrote:I hope they find him nice girls as well - please no drama queens! (even though it's inevitable that there will be a 'villain')

There is always a "villain"! :yes: I still have my money on producers trying to bring Tully in, either as an original girl but more likely and intruder for the drama and lolz. She's pretty active on social media though, so if she goes quiet for a while she's a definite IMHO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:30 am

How long is it usually until we start to get an idea of who the girls will be?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:39 am

It still hasn't sunk in for me that Richie is the Bachelor. It never happens that the contestant who is my favorite (and Richie is my fave ever) who I like the most and not F1 ends up as lead so I am still in shock. Even though months ago we thought it may be him because of what Channel Ten said and OK magazine saying he would be but I got to the place where I was coming up with reasons why he probably won't be it - thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for keeping the faith. Now that Richie is the bachelor I can't believe it's real. His season can't come fast enough! I just really hope like everyone else that Richie finds a nice girl on the show. *fingers crossed*

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - anytime. I still have a hangover and tear stained cheeks from his eviction night. Can't wait to sleuth with you. I think we have a big wait though as Masterchef is about to start and it won't start until that's concluded
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15