SELECT CONTENT

Movie Mania - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Movie Mania - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Went to see The Lucky One today. It was pretty good. About all you expect of a Sparks book. The one funny thing is almost at the end of the movie they show a picture of the brother who died and he looks like JP.

Back to top Go down

ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Movie Mania - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 pm

sweptaway wrote:Went to see The Lucky One today. It was pretty good. About all you expect of a Sparks book. The one funny thing is almost at the end of the movie they show a picture of the brother who died and he looks like JP.

Very cool! I need to find the time to check it out, but I've been so busy these days. Glad you enjoyed it! Funny about the guy looking like JP! Lol :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Looking up another of my favorite funnies from tv and movies. A little vulgar, but makes me laugh when I watch Holiday Vacation every year. Truthfully, I giggle through the whole movie at what has happened and what I know is about to happen. Sometimes I have the sense of humor of a twelve year old boy or girl. giggling

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:56 am

So I am watching Investigation Discovery tonight and they are highlighting JLo's new movie "Boy Next Door". It looks a little dull to me, but then again since the male lead Ryan Guzman is really hot but also older in real life then JLo's last boyfriend or boy toy, it seems a little too possible for JLo to do what her character in the movie does.

So nope no shock to me at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:15 pm

I saw her in a movie years ago, a wedding movie, I forget the name. She irked me through out the whole show. I never watched any other movie she was in, and even anything else that I see her on, she bugs me.

Kind of like Jennifer Aniston. She acts the same as when she was on Friends. When she's interviewed, she acts the same. I can't get past that. Although I like JA, JLo bugs me. He Diva no smile poses, and courgar behaviour. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Not a fan of either of them. WOW--big surprise there, huh? Trying to figure out who I might like--I like Meryl Streep. I like Kathy Bates. I like Julianne Moore. 
I would like to see "Still Alice", "American Sniper".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:11 am

I can't wait for Fifty Shades in February and then Cinderella in March!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:32 pm

Waiting for the movie. The promos are really hot (not so much the bondage parts) but just the sheer chemistry between the actors/characters.
I haven't seen promos for Cinderalla though. Must check it out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Fifty Shades of Grey was a great movie and I thought it was tastefully done.  Jamie Dornan makes a superb Christian Grey!  The man is H-O-T!  :yes::fanningfan
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 30, 2015 2:52 am

I still haven't seen 50 Shades. Agree Jamie Dornan is a cutie.

I do need to watch Pitch Perfect 2 again though!! girldance

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 1f49c

ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 ElvisMovie - Movie Mania - Discussion  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

I went to see the move Entourage on friday night. It was my birthday and my son suggested we go watch a movie. We decided to watch "Spy" but got to the theatre late and had to switch. He suggested Entourage and since I had watched a few epis of the serial and like Jeremy Piven I agreed. Here's a warning to you all in case you are planning to watch - there is plenty of nudity and sex scenes. It was so embarrassing for my husband and I sitting next to 2 teenage 16 and 19 years respectively. However for an Entourage fan it is a must see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Is anyone interested in seeing the "Hidden Figures" movie and three female mathematicans at NASA?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Movie Mania - Discussion

+33
Newto
alwaystulips
sparkler
chrissy1295
2observe