SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:35 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Do some people think she will come in 2nd because of last year? Maybe I'm just naive, but what does last year have to do with this season if that is the case?

No idea but I don't see a repeat of last season. This show isn't known for it's originality though so who knows? I see her going out at the F4.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

TeamAnyoneButBecca - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Unless the report of upset  at the end of Lauren's date was true and she may not go on.

I can't see Lauren being upset at the end of her date because she thinks she's going home, after what appears have been a good date.

Maybe she started talking about water heaters incessantly or aliens.

ETA : this is just based on the report of eye witness who could be wrong. She also hinted at a closeness with a crew member.

So being upset and crew member sends up a small reg flag here. This report maybe fake of course. Not ready to crown her f1 yet.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 pm

rhondam wrote:My prediction is: 
• Lauren
• Becca
• JoJo
• Caila

That's my best guess as well. My reasoning -- RS (and others?) have reported that he's smitten with one of them. Lauren is a good guess for that based on her recent 1-on-1 date photos. The producers will convince Ben to take Becca to F2 to maximize the drama, plus IMO she has no hope of getting The Bachelorette next season due to overexposure. JoJo for F3 as the possible next Bachelorette. Caila for F4 based on her resume, looks, etc., and she may also be a candidate for the next Bachelorette.

If there is a dark horse, IMO it's Amanda. I don't see Ben taking a single mom of two very young kids to F6 without a very good reason. IMO Emily will go home. Perhaps I will change my mind about her when I see the show, but so far I'm underwhelmed based on scant reports.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:45 pm

If Ben is this standup guy that a lot of people think that he is, and if producers can't technically overrule him, why would he put Becca through the heartbreak of coming in 2nd again if he knew he wasn't going to pick her?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Amythist I agree about Amanda. In fact I wonder that he has not explored that relationship assuming he kept her to do just that. Strange.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Why do people seem to think that Becca will come in 2nd again?

Because IMO that was the storyboard for her right from the beginning. Ben IMO didn't / doesn't have a choice. I'm going by speculation from what I was told early on in that he had to choose from a handful of returnee's. He didn't want any of them, and settled on Becca.

He has the chance of a lifetime being TB, with all the excitement that comes from that. Why would he even be interested in someone that he already knows from a previous season, and was not interested to begin with. This isn't like TOG who actually had a lot of prior contact with the lead and she was all but willing to let him return.

I will be shocked if she's the F1, I won't be surprised if she's F2. Talk about repeats, we will probably hear all about will she give up her virginity ala AshleyI/Jared.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:57 pm

LOL I was surprised to see so many pages in this thread already. 
I am pretty sure Becca will get the HTD from the info I have. I don't retract what I posted earlier.
I am generally snarky, but what I can say at least from the POV of my gathering, Becca is sincere in this process and if she is getting a HTD this is a good thing and nice match "on paper" with Ben. 
So if members got a warm, fuzzy feeling from the photos we have here of Ben and Lauren then thankfully there are two nice women there for Ben at this point. 
Isn't this what unicorns and rainbowettes thrive on? It's a good thing!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:If Ben is this standup guy that a lot of people think that he is, and if producers can't technically overrule him, why would he put Becca through the heartbreak of coming in 2nd again if he knew he wasn't going to pick her?

As has been said before and in several threads, they may not be able to technical over rule him but they can make his and his F1's life while filming and airing (bad edit) miserable.  It may not be worth the trouble to fight to let her go sooner or maybe there are others he wants gone more than/before her.  

That doesn't mean he doesn't care about her at all or wants her heart broken but when it comes to TPTB... You pick your battles.  And where Becca ends up, if she's not his F1, may not be a battle he's willing to take on when he realizes he'll be met with resistance.  There may be other things he's more concerned with standing his ground on.  Once the chips start falling into place with who TPTB want as next 'Ette and who he wants gone more/quickest...well, she'll go when he's given the ok or when he can let her go. #hopingsoonerratherthanlater

All JMO though...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:If Ben is this standup guy that a lot of people think that he is, and if producers can't technically overrule him, why would he put Becca through the heartbreak of coming in 2nd again if he knew he wasn't going to pick her?

This argument happens a lot:

Why would Kaitlyn bring Nick to the F2 if she wasn't going to pick him knowing how heartbroken he was the last time? (I think I might have used this one last season laugh out loud)

Why would DeAnna bring Jason to the F2 if she wasn't going to pick him knowing he has Ty?

Why would Brad bring Chantal to the F2 if he wasn't going to pick her even after she told him to let her go if he wasn't feeling it?

Ben can still be a standup guy and bring Becca to the F2. Someone has to be the heartbroken F2. It sucks for any of them if they're F2. If it's not Becca then it will be someone else and I'm sure it'll be upsetting for that woman too and Ben will feel badly about it. Ben is going to do things we don't like and he's going to make mistakes and he's going to have to pick his battles with TPTB.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Yep^^ It's not so much on the main as it is on production. Someone has to be F2.
What I can say this time around after getting a more 3 dimensional profile of Becca--she might make a great lead for the 'ette.  Seriously! (I know I can't believe I am saying this, however one of my fav cast was Sadie Murray). 
I am optimistically happy for Ben regardless of how the season goes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Kasha has a great outline on page 22 of Becca's thread of the pressure a lead might have to go one way or the other based on what TPTB want. I don't know for sure but it sounds like a lead has to pick their battles sometimes. For all we know the girls he picks in the order he picks them may be exactly what Ben wants to do. On the other hand, it sounds like TPTB can use a number of tactics to persuade one way or the other. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:08 pm

umngirl wrote:This is just stupid IMO. #TeamAnyoneButBecca
I'm curious why people think this?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18