SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks, AL! I can't figure out any significance of the HTD filmed order. If you have time, would you please add the real and aired orders of FD and LCD! TIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:05 pm

I wouldn't say that Ben F. got rid of the ones he liked most. I think he actually kept the 4 girls that he had strongest feelings for.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't think you can get rid of people you have connections with in favor of one's you don't, unless that person gives you a good reason to of course. It doesn't make sense to take someone to HTDs when there is no connection established. It has to be believable. I believe Ben likes all the girls he has left, he just knows which one he wants to propose to. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:57 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I wouldn't say that Ben F. got rid of the ones he liked most. I think he actually kept the 4 girls that he had strongest feelings for.

I think so too. In her book, Courtney even talked about how strong ben's connection with Nikki was and how he shared a lot with her about why he lost his faith and his father's death. I think that Ben never had a strong connection with Emily o' brien and just didn't want to deal with her "drama", but I don't think he necessarily did it for Courtney.

I wouldn't be surprised if something weird happened with the eliminations. Just based on what RS said about not everything being as it seemed, I could see a girl eliminating herself after seeing how obvious he was with Lauren or I could see one of the girls he was interested in being eliminated after Ben realized she was there for the wrong reasons. I still get the feeling that Olivia's elimination wasn't just a regular one. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:39 pm

First look: @BachelorABC to celebrate 20th season with gloriously gaudy #RoseParade float: http://yhoo.it/1RfXxdL  
roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Tumblr_nwzg635LA31s3y9slo1_1280
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:17 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if something weird happened with the eliminations. Just based on what RS said about not everything being as it seemed, I could see a girl eliminating herself after seeing how obvious he was with Lauren or I could see one of the girls he was interested in being eliminated after Ben realized she was there for the wrong reasons. I still get the feeling that Olivia's elimination wasn't just a regular one. JMO.

Just a speculation, I wonder if the twins were cast as the "villain" of this season, and were what drew attention away from Lauren for the first couple of episodes? Suppose, for example, that Ben was told that he could only send one of them home, making it look like he actually had feelings for the other. So Ben sent Haley home before a rose ceremony. And then, Emily was kept up to the top 6, and acted as though she and Ben had a deep connection, causing jealousy and doubt in the other girls.  Ben never intended to keep her for very long. She just stayed for the drama.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Ha! Tenley wants to be on Ben's float! Go figure! Can someone please bring her tweets over?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Where does it say she want's to be on the float?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where does it say she want's to be on the float?
She was having a convo about it 2 days ago with Mills.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Oct 29
Tenley Molzahn Retweeted Yahoo TV
I think you'll need a mermaid @Millsy11374 - no problem, I've got you taken care of! (wink emoji) this is so fun btw!  

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  Oct 29
@TenleyMolzahn @YahooTV @BachelorABC especially one who can play Ariel in Japanese!!

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Oct 30
@Millsy11374 @YahooTV @BachelorABC and you know, parades are kinda my thing. (wink emoji)

This IMO is her way of letting every one know she was asked to be on the float. She's not good at keeping secrets, plus Milsy is making jokes about her Disney days and parades. Last year they had Sarah Herron who was on BIP, the married couples, plus Marquel.  Since they used up their married couples, and it's not a popular day to take part in parades I bet we'll see more BIP cast as well as other Bachelor/ette former contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Victoria Alvarez ‏@valvarez11  · 1h1 hour ago  
They were filming the bachelor right outside my work today!!! Saw sexy Ben himself with the whole film crew.

roseparade - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Oct 29
Tenley Molzahn Retweeted Yahoo TV
I think you'll need a mermaid @Millsy11374 - no problem, I've got you taken care of! (wink emoji) this is so fun btw!  

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  Oct 29
@TenleyMolzahn @YahooTV @BachelorABC especially one who can play Ariel in Japanese!!

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn  Oct 30
@Millsy11374 @YahooTV @BachelorABC and you know, parades are kinda my thing. (wink emoji)

This IMO is her way of letting every one know she was asked to be on the float. She's not good at keeping secrets, plus Milsy is making jokes about her Disney days and parades. Last year they had Sarah Herron who was on BIP, the married couples, plus Marquel.  Since they used up their married couples, and it's not a popular day to take part in parades I bet we'll see more BIP cast as well as other Bachelor/ette former contestants.
No doubt. But I don't necessarily think she was asked. She usually invites herself into convos/situations, so I can see that bring the case and Mills just playing along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+69
KB_Mom
Luvstruck
Mirzam
Stacia620
marloon
albean99
MrsJBT
sara11
ts13
officeRules
Dog&pheonix