SELECT CONTENT

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:48 am

I'm happy she got a 1-on-1 date. She is very pretty.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

bacheloralumni - Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 pm

She seems awesome. Can't wait to see her!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Instagram photo by Jubilee * Dec 11, 2015 at 8:53pm UTC by @jubilee1991
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm

She has a beautiful face and great skin. (yeah I'm a little jealous giggling)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:50 pm

Me too Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Very pretty lady.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:43 pm

I like her so far, and am interested in learning more about her! Was a little skeptical when RS pegged her as "unemployed" originally, but it sounds like she has a fascinating story.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:51 pm

^^ She is in school right now studying to be a cardiac sonographer tech, so I wouldn't consider her unemployed. That's probably just a case of RS not doing his research properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:53 pm

And being jealous that he is such a loser. ^^^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:56 pm

nothatgirl wrote:^^ She is in school right now studying to be a cardiac sonographer tech, so I wouldn't consider her unemployed. That's probably just a case of RS not doing his research properly.

Didn't know that! No wonder she got the 1-on-1. Ben probably recognized something in her too.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:18 pm

She seems like an interesting person. Really pretty too!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And being jealous that he is such a loser. ^^^

Or maybe he didn't know how to spell cardiac sonography technologist or knew what it meant. Even if he didn't know what it meant, she's an Army Veteran at 24 yrs old! Something he would never in a million years be able to do. He could have at least said nothing and showed some respect.  

Bustle

She has a great name. It should be a nail polish. She was in the army and is a war veteran. She’s a very strong, bold, loyal woman. But she is also very down-to-earth and sweet. She has that attitude and strong will that fit her name. She’s the opposite of Amanda, who is quiet and demure. You get this intensity with her because she has the military background, but on the inside, she is actually very vulnerable and sensitive. She has an amazing story. She had a bit of a rough upbringing — born in Haiti, adopted by an American couple, and then served. Ben is impressed with her story as he gets to know her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jubilee Sharpe - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
Lucas15
Maggenzm
Seabear
Mommyof2
Carine