SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by leselihau Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Whitney was on a radio show today called Outkick the Show.  It's on ITunes (link on Clay Travis twitter). REALLY Good interview, lots of good information.

Some highlights from the first half, more updates from the second half tomorrow:

Going to Kentucky for a game this weekend.
Won't discuss the breakup...said the same thing as what Chris did - that they aren't going to talk about it, if they ever decide to it will be together.
Said that they are still friendly, but it's not a close friendship. As far as she knows he's happy and she's very happy.
Said she didn't have sex in the Fantasy Suite.
Says that her and Ricky have been dating for 4 months.
Says she reads spoilers.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks for the info!! :yes:
What surprised me the most is, while Kaitlyn Bristow kind of confirmed she had sex in FS, Whitney didn't!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Good for her! Especially knowing that she had a serious case of the bubble.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Whitney's such a classy lady. I'm glad she didn't throw the Farmer under the bus and won't discuss their breakup unless it's both of them together. She'll always be one of my favorites from this show.

So Kaitlyn was the only one to sleep with the Farmer in the FS, eh? I guess he really does like a more hard to get woman. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:51 pm

leselihau wrote:Whitney was on a radio show today called Outkick the Show.  It's on ITunes (link on Clay Travis twitter).  REALLY Good interview, lots of good information.  

Some highlights from the first half, more updates from the second half tomorrow:

Going to Kentucky for a game this weekend.
Won't discuss the breakup...said the same thing as what Chris did - that they aren't going to talk about it, if they ever decide to it will be together.
Said that they are still friendly, but it's not a close friendship.  As far as she knows he's happy and she's very happy.
Said she didn't have sex in the Fantasy Suite.
Says that her and Ricky have been dating for 4 months.
Says she reads spoilers.

Great info! Thanks for sharing.

So neither F1 nor F2 had sex with Farmer Douche during FDs? Good for them!!
I sometimes wonder if Whit was paid to be F1 like someone posted last year who claimed they knew her personally.
Not that I care if so, just that if she was, good for her for going back to her real life. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 pm

I guess but what is she going to say. I would tell a white lie and say no too, even if I did. Whether she did or she didn't is her biz and good answer!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:55 pm

rhondam wrote:I guess but what is she going to say. I would tell a white lie and say no too, even if I did. Whether she did or she didn't is her biz and good answer!!

I would too, actually. laugh out loud But I think Whit is the type to say no comment, I'm not going to discuss the fantasy suite had that been the case. Idk though.

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
rhondam wrote:I guess but what is she going to say. I would tell a white lie and say no too, even if I did. Whether she did or she didn't is her biz and good answer!!

I would too, actually. laugh out loud But I think Whit is the type to say no comment, I'm not going to discuss the fantasy suite had that been the case. Idk though.
Yeah. I think Whit was being honest about the fantasy date. It seems to fit her character, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:09 pm

She was the F1 so it wouldn't really be a big deal for her to now admit she did if that's what happened and I'll bet most fans probably assumed she did before she said differently. I believe her on this one.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:10 pm

I believe her and think she was smart. Unfortunately he picked her but at least she's back on track now with her new guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12 pm

I believe her, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm pretty suprised, but I believe her too. They were engaged, she has no reason to lie about it. I think that Ali said that she and Roberto had gotten physical, but didnt sleep together so maybe that's the type of thing that happened here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette