SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:35 am

^ Sweet thanks for screen capping Smiley 

Here's another one from Snapchat. 
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Image57

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:41 am

Thanks Linds! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:23 am

The last pic of them is gorgeous heartbeat I tried to analyze the interview for extreme fakery and I don't think I noticed anything that was all "danger, Will Robinson!" going on here. Their back patting didn't seem like crazy, nervous ticking at least laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:The last pic of them is gorgeous heartbeat I tried to analyze the interview for extreme fakery and I don't think I noticed anything that was all "danger, Will Robinson!" going on here. Their back patting didn't seem like crazy, nervous ticking at least laugh out loud

Which interview?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 am

The ATT one interview is the only one I've seen.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 am

does anyone know cupcakes snapchat? I don't have him for some reason.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:29 am

leselihau wrote:does anyone know cupcakes snapchat?  I don't have him for some reason.

cstrandburg
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Their ATT CMA Red Carpet interview that so many people couldn't get to load has been posted in the 'Media - No Discussion' thread.  (I had to laugh when she said he was organized....apparently she forgot about his sock drawer.   giggling ):

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3065p48-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-fan-forum-vids-media-no-discussion-spoilers#887872

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Congrats to Linds911 who is now a Moderator of Shawn and Kaitlyn's FAN Forum.

TY Linds!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Holy moly, Jana Kramer's hubby is a giant!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 15110413
Jana Kramer ‏@kramergirl
Such a fun night hanging with my man @MCAUSSIN80 and @Shawn_Booth & @kaitlynbristowe

Kaitlyn was also on 102.7 The Peak radio this morning to promote her TEDx appearance.  I hope they make the audio available at some point.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Shawn looks soooo tiny!! That's hilarious laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Congrats to Linds911 who is now a Moderator of Shawn and Kaitlyn's FAN Forum.

TY Linds!
You're welcome happy to help!  bestbud!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl