SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Thanks @crunchette for all the radio/tv links Smiley & yes that pic is super sweet. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 8367-910 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 I_got_13 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:01 am

crunchette wrote:A very short 'People' article where Kaitlyn comments on Elan Gale's new book and says she's happy she never has to date again:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-happy-never-date-again?xid=rss-topheadlines

ETA:
Chick2480 wrote:Shawns latest snap was the cutest ever!! He's taping Kaitlyn during all her interviews and you can tell how proud he is.  Then he's panning the city view and you hear Kaitlyn say she loves something and Shawn pans the camera on her and says "and I love you" and she just melted. ❤️

I've been pretty lazy about uploading snaps lately, but this one was too cute to miss....so here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQjdQB_-NpqTTlZU20ySXo0dTA/view?usp=sharing

Yes thanks crunchette for posting.  Soooo many cute avatars.  I have a feeling that there will be many more cute ones to choose from with the first holiday for Kaitboo coming up.  beatingheart beatingheart Santa :Holiday Santa
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:09 am

I think Kaitlyn has been very well spoken in the interviews from today! I can't wait to hear her TedX Talk. Thanks crunchette for keeping us all up to date!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 am

Louis the pup has a new BFF: @shawn_booth18! @kaitlynbristowe #Vancouver #Vancity #shawnandkaitlyn #kaitlynbristowe #shawnbooth #dogsofvancouver #yvrdogs #thebachelorette @nathalie.rees by @ctvmorninglive

It's early for @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18! They had a bit of fun on our Snapchat: CTVMorningLive
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:33 pm

It looks like they're going to be on ET Canada tonight:
kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 15111310
@etcanada IG
@celebula Third wheeling it with @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18 on a #Bachelorette style date at the stunning @scandinavewhis @gowhistler

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:35 pm

@ETCanada
To : #Bachelorette fans . Love , @ETCanada & @kaitlynbristowe . You're welcome. Looking good , @Shawn_Booth
kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 CTuavidVAAAMSG5

3rd wheelin' w/ the @bacheloretteabc 's sweet new "nearly" weds. Big love to @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18 for being such good sports. #thirdwheel #awkward #reporter #thenearlywedgame #reality #wedding #lovebirds #tv #whistler #hottub #makeouts by @celebula

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 8367-910 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 I_got_13 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:35 pm

^^^^Love this! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:18 am

I hope we can see them on ET Canada!! In Kaitlyn's snap they are playing the Nearly Wed game and one of the questions is "What is your most memorable kiss?" I want to see the answer to that one!!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 am

I see today's episode is online but I can't watch & see where their part is because I'm in the USA sad

http://www.etcanada.com/full+episodes/nov+13/video.html?v=566702147966&p=1&s=da#full+episodes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:16 am

Well this is one time it sucks to live in the USA no no
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:42 pm

I have a good Canadian friend who watched last night's episode and said S&K weren't on it, so she's going to keep her eye out for it next week.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:59 pm

crunchette wrote:I have a good Canadian friend who watched last night's episode and said S&K weren't on it, so she's going to keep her eye out for it next week.
A reporter who interviewed them said on her instagram that it's going to be on ET Canada next week.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl