SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:16 am

LenaActually wrote:The only snap I see is the one of them talking about a camera crew following them around. Was there another one I missed?
Just that one, but last time I checked, I thought Shawn got rid it. Maybe I accidentally ff through it though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:42 pm

@kaitlynbristowe
Gearing up to battle each other in a game of #Halo5... who will come out on top?! #huntthetruth @XboxCanada #paid
ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 CUgsQZwUYAAR3HX

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Kaitlyn's Snap 
ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Image10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

More celebrating! Hehe! Maybe after the holidays they will actually start planning. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 am

Linds911 wrote:Kaitlyn's Snap 
ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Image10

Hey Linds or anyone here, do we think ABC will be televising their wedding?? I am now beginning to think Shawn and Kait are leaving clues that they will. Thoughts?!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:35 am

I think ABC would be crazy not to televise their wedding.  She had one of the highest rated seasons regardless of how much they may dislike her. What clues do you think they have been dropping? I'm still curious about what the camera crew was for the other day. Do you think they filmed the engagement party?

Last edited by algold29 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:39 am

Steve thinks abc is done televising the weddings and I agree, it's the same old, same old and not really a big payoff in terms of ratings. I don't know why they would have an engagement party with no friends or family around from either side, kinda odd!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:59 am

I don't really care much about a televised wedding and agree they don't make much sense for ABC with the low ratings they get.  But after the "couples" from the last few season, it seems TPTB should be happy to have an actual thriving recent couple in love to trot out now and then, even one who doesn't follow their rules or suck up to them at every opportunity or seem to care about being spokespeople for the show at all  Go Kait and Shawn on that  :claphands  

I wished they would have had a short segment **edited**, not a full special just part of the MTA or something to recognize a marriage from the show and give people who watched them meet and fall in love a peek into their wedding, so I'd be more hoping for something like that if K&S get married.  I wouldn't want a couple I like to have to have a full ABC wedding   **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:41 pm

I just don't think tptb need any more successful couples for any reason. They have enough to prove that the franchise makes it possible for a marriage/family and that's good enough. If things continue going well for Shawn and Kait, I can see them on more Bach events but I doubt it'll go further than that. They both seem low key and happy just being together that I don't see them bein disappointed if they don't get a tv wedding, plus, they'll get a ton of perks and free stuff anyway.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:32 pm

I think they're out of the TV wedding business too.**edited**I think that they never expected to have 5 couples actually get married, since they went 7 years without a single one after Trista, so they were initially airing all of them just to prove themselves. I don't mind - I never really enjoy the TV weddings anyways. I prefer getting to see their real personalities and love through snapchat and periscope. I could definitely see Shawn/Kaitlyn at Ben's ATFR and BIP and other things like that, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Please do not discuss any other contestants in a negative manner in a Fan Forum as per Fan Forum Rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Sorry you needed to edit my post GA, but I didn't think I said anything negative about any other couples, sure didn't mean to. I will avoid mentioning any other names in here in the future, but I only commented on how ABC treated their weddings not anything negative about the couples themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl