SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by terabithia Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:40 am

LenaActually wrote:Hey guys, did Kaitlyn say something about birth control (or whatever) in one of her snaps today? Some people are alluding to it on twitter and I was hoping to find out what it meant.  

She was making a joke about all the kids at the school holiday pageant. Lots of kids being kids in an enclosed space with the caption "birth control." I babysit three (sweet!) girls all day during one of my summers back when I was a teen and would joke "that was the most effective birth control." Same idea.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks @Alanna and @terabithia ! I knew it wasn't earth-shattering news but I wanted to know what was going on with her. Shawn and her are gonna have one hell of a reunion after her trip back home. It looks like she may stay in Canada till the end of the week? According to twitter, mind you.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:15 am

I babysat my cousin's when I was a teen & they stayed in my bedroom over night & yes agree total birth control especially when the 6 month old woke up early in the morning laugh out loud

Seems Shawn doesn't like SnapChatting when K isn't around giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 8367-910 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 I_got_13 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 am

Linds911 wrote:I babysat my cousin's when I was a teen & they stayed in my bedroom over night & yes agree total birth control especially when the 6 month old woke up early in the morning laugh out loud

Seems Shawn doesn't like SnapChatting when K isn't around giggling
Reminds me of how he was post-show. Like, are you heart-broken? Getting ready to be the next lead? Or what? Give a sign of life, man! I'm ready for Kait to get back to him whipped

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:07 pm

^ IMO, Shawn has been pretty quiet on SC for the last 3 weeks.  He's only been snapping every 5-6 days, and I have to admit I'm going through a bit of withdrawl.  I miss him terribly.  I wonder if he's been distracted by trying to get his new venture off the ground.  His business partner, Chris Tuttle, had an IG post a week ago that makes me wonder if he's talking about Shawn's program and how much work it requires (I realize I could be completely off-base):

ifbbprochristuttle When you've spent more than 26 hours on a computer in two days, you start to get creative.... hence the couch moved in front of my desk laugh out loud. Living off an IV of shock therapy by @universalusa

ifbbprochristuttle I'm currently building a huge program for somebody. That's what is taking up so much time

BTW, Kait's snap from this morning showed her giving a radio interview to 'The One - 93.1 FM, Leduc's Best Country Station.'  I did some searching to see if it was posted, but I didn't see it.  Maybe someone else will have better luck.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw this IG post from one of Shawn's friends who was with them for that wild weekend at Mohegan Sun:

https://www.instagram.com/p/83N_9WNq--/?taken-by=swaltdisney

swaltdisney #TBT just in case you forgot who won the infamous elevator game this past weekend... wait for Kaitlyn's laugh at the end

jriccs11This is truly amazing @kaitlynbristowe laugh all day was priceless

Last edited by crunchette on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Yes. K's laugh!! heartbeat she's one of the cutest girls from this show ever to me.

Crunch, you might be right about Shawn but because Kait is so chatty for the two of them plus some other people plus some other ones combined, I haven't noticed laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry folks, I'm having trouble posting.  sad  After editing my post 4 times up above, I FINALLY managed to get the entire 2nd quote posted.  Whew! I loved hearing how much they loved her laugh.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:02 pm

I tried searching their website too but no luck. Maybe later today. 

So nice that she's having an auntie/niece day. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 8367-910 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 I_got_13 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Shawn finally snapped.  I literally went "AWWWW!" out loud when Luke said "I wish you were here Auntie Kaitlyn" (even if he had to be prompted to say it giggling )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Shawn also taught Luke to say, "Sydnee, how you doin?" in the next snap laugh out loud he's always covertly hilarious.

Edited- Kait and Syd responded but she's playing hard to get :gotcha:

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:44 pm

^ OMG, Alanna. Those snaps are too adorable. I think @Lena is still without her phone so I'll record them for her. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl