SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Shawn came to Jessie's school today, tweet from another teacher:

@jenjenknox his sister is a teacher at the school I work at, in agawam. Was there helping kids do ginger bread houses

Really!! Too bad he's not the Bachelor, girls would go insane and it'd be highly entertaining for me. Just jokes Smiley
Perfect Ben has a similar aura going anyway!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:37 pm

crunchette wrote:^ OMG, Alanna.  Those snaps are too adorable.  I think @Lena is still without her phone so I'll record them for her.  Smiley

@crunchette You, ma'am, are awesome!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks everyone for the updates!! Off to watch the snaps! I miss them together and............ I can't wait for the reunion! It will be insane! beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:16 am

Snaps of Luke "flirting" with Kaityln's niece, Sydnee:

From Shawn's SC:  
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQjdQB_-NpqbXBTZlI4aHkxZ2c/view?usp=sharing

From Kaitlyn's SC:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQjdQB_-NpqY2F4WGpCS2lyOEk/view?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, by the time I got around to recording these snaps, Kaitlyn deleted the last one of Sydnee saying that she wished she could be with Luke to play, too, since it looked like fun.  I'm sorry!!!  sad  I have no idea why she'd opt to delete it.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 am

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 CWivvaOUYAAQICe

The rumors are true! @KaitlynBristowe is back in town, and she'll be getting into the Christmas spirit with us, at The Ranch tomorrow night!!  Text 780-952-2441 or 780-702-7295 for VIP! #GetRanched #The Bachelorette #KaitlynBristowe #LadiesNight  #BestDamnBar  by @theranchroadhouse

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:20 am

@crunchette

Great snapchats with the kids - thanks for sharing.  K/S both love their families and kids.  The kids are potential cousins so how cute that they would know each other by name.

Shawn's voice --  the guy should be doing voiceover's or animation film work.  :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:54 am

@crunchette!
I really appreciate this. Hopefully I'll be getting a phone within the next few days.
Everyone on this forum is great. blowkiss

The snap where you can hear someone, who I assume is Jessie, giving Luke his cue to go is my favorite giggling
And you can see Isla toddling around in the first snap! I wanna see more of her.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@crunchette

Great snapchats with the kids - thanks for sharing.  K/S both love their families and kids.  The kids are potential cousins so how cute that they would know each other by name.

Shawn's voice --  the guy should be doing voiceover's or animation film work.  :Nod:

So sweet! I love them both so much with their nieces and nephews. And yes, totally about Shawn's voice. From night one of the season I was like I could listen to this guy forever, not surprised Kaitlyn wanted to. giggling

And to what Alanna up thread re Bachelor - the only downside to this great relationship they're having is no Bachelor Shawn Smiley I think he would have been incredible and the girls would have been nuts. It would have been so fun. Plus he would have had a totally different edit that highlighted his love of family, sense of humor, loyalty and a lot of the great qualities. But Shawn and Kait have made up for that loss so it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday TuckernDoodle! 

You know doodle, Vets say that birthdays are good for your health. The more you have, the longer you live! Happy Birthday Tucker. 8 looks good on you. @tuckerdoodledog by @kaitlynbristowe

ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 8367-910 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 I_got_13 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 ladiesnight - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:09 pm

There is something unique and special about these two that make me smile.  While there were cringe worthy moments for me on Kaitlyn's season, I believe it would have been an obvious love story had there been no late joiners to the show which clouded her judgment and raised Shawn's testosterone.  However, she admitted that she had to go through the process to make the best decision for her in the end -- all of which has made their relationship stronger, IMO.  So to see them now makes it even more adorable to watch.  PINKHEART

Hopefully they do plan to spend Christmas day together.  :santakisses
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:15 pm

The best thing about this is that he actually thinks this is normal. Happy 8th birthday Doodle! #DogLife by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:34 pm

So adorable!! I love seeing Shawn and Doodle's BFFhood. Such a cute pic! Happy bday, Doodle!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl