SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:47 pm

This is a Fan Forum. No other discussion is allowed other than positive posts regarding Kaitlyn and Shawn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:57 pm

algold29 wrote:So according to her Snap Kaitlyn had her 1st voice lesson today!  Hope they have a great time ringing in the New Year tonight!  Would love it if they snapped a little of it to share with us!

Me too! Does anyone know what the lovebirds have planned?? :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:19 pm

Kaitlyn & Meghann both Snapped videos & pictures celebrating NYE with friends.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f49c

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 8367-910 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 I_got_13 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:44 pm

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Image30
K's snap. They're so cute and she's wearing the MK watch Shawn got her for Christmas. I really like that they're at a normal house party Smiley

Happy new year, everyone!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Happy New Year! The watch is beautiful and I like that they are at a normal house party too. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:22 am

I agree, it's so nice that they are at a simple house party for New Year's with his sister! I'm sure 2016 will be an amazing year for this amazing couple!

Happy New Year to all of you, here's to a great 2016!! nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f389 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f38a nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f377
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:20 am

Aw, they're just a beautiful couple! I like that they are keeping it normal and relatively low-key with a house party too!

Happy New Year's, kaitboo fans! I'm excited to see what 2016 brings for K/S!

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:36 am

I think they went home a little after that pic was taken. Since the next snap is Kait hopping around in her Batman pjs and Meghann's snaps are of her friends at the party and no more of K and S. I wonder why they left early.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:45 am

Probably wanted to spend it alone just the 2 of them Smiley

:HNY: Here's hoping 2016 is a great year for all of us & K&S of course! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f49c

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 8367-910 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 I_got_13 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:53 am

Linds911 wrote:Probably wanted to spend it alone just the 2 of them Smiley

That's a nice thought, Linds.

🎆

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 am

Happy New Year to all of you, here's to a great 2016!! :HNY:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Awww Linds was right, I think they just wanted to be together in their jammies with their Doodle for New Year's heartbeat Just precious.

nye - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Image31K's snap Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl