SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:08 pm

^There's a Bachlor Live show for the first for weeks similar to the After Paradise show.

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 87b72b10 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 86669110 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Beach Lover wrote:You guys mentioned a possible flight to LA. Are they planning a live premiere again for Ben's season? I haven't been paying attention.

We are just speculating whether they'll be on the After Show! As umgirl mentioned there will be live after shows until Castle returns to ABC. I think 4 epi's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Well secret is out now laugh out loud cheerleader

@BachelorABC
Questions/Comments for @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth? Tweet with #TheBachelor if you’re 18+ and it may appear on Bachelor Live TOMORROW!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f49c

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 8367-910 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 I_got_13 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm so happy they're going to be on!  They've been so out of the spotlight IMO that most casual fans who don't follow the cast on social media probably don't know what's up with them or how well their real lives have been going so I think it's great they'll be on for a little update.  Looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Nothing says 'we're done with you' like an invitation back on premiere night. rotfl

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well secret is out now laugh out loud  cheerleader

@BachelorABC
Questions/Comments for @kaitlynbristowe and @Shawn_Booth? Tweet with #TheBachelor if you’re 18+ and it may appear on Bachelor Live TOMORROW!

Yay!! Thanks Linds. So happy we get to them Live on the show tomorrow. Will Ben be there? I know Ben and Shawn are close to glad they get to see each other if he is.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nothing says 'we're done with you' like an invitation back on premiere night. rotfl

cantstopl Right!?

Yes Ben will be there as well.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 1f49c

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 8367-910 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 I_got_13 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Oh gosh, now I'll have to carefully observe any awkward butt patting going on and analyze if it means doomsday is almost upon us. 

But seriously, I think we fans give 110% more weight to tptb than they do themselves on their thoughts and feelings towards these couples and contestants. They use ALL of them as they see fit and toss them aside when it's convenient. I'm sure they like having their happy little stable of happy couples and now families but do we really think if one of them broke up, either the show would be devastated or ignore it?? Heck no. They'd love it. So yeah, I can't take tptb seriously ever but I'm excited to see Shawn and Kait on camera again anyway. I think their engagement party will also be on the same ep (maybe premiere also?) that Molly and Jason taped an update for.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Alanna I thought back to last year too laugh out loud thankfully this time will be way different! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh gosh, now I'll have to carefully observe any awkward butt patting going on and analyze if it means doomsday is almost upon us. 

But seriously, I think we fans give 110% more weight to tptb than they do themselves on their thoughts and feelings towards these couples and contestants. They use ALL of them as they see fit and toss them aside when it's convenient. I'm sure they like having their happy little stable of happy couples and now families but do we really think if one of them broke up, either the show would be devastated or ignore it?? Heck no. They'd love it. So yeah, I can't take tptb seriously ever but I'm excited to see Shawn and Kait on camera again anyway. I think their engagement party will also be on the same ep (maybe premiere also?) that Molly and Jason taped an update for.

Great point about the TPTB. I also forgot about the engagement party. Hmmmm...maybe it will be shown on the premiere. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Yeah I definitely don't think they genuinely care about the couples or anything, which is why it's a no brainer to have them out. They're just way too fresh of a couple not to, with Ben being off her season and everything.

tbt - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Don't forget about the engagement photos! Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl