SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 am

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Meg is over visiting Tuck after 3 whole days of separation so maybe it was her laugh out loud best sista evah.

She had to visit her fur-nephew, of course. I know she's gonna miss him something awful. In her snaps you get some good shots of the main living area of their new home. I wonder how much bigger it is compared to their old place. It looks really nice.

I love their new place. They both look SO snuggly and happy. (Tuck too!) beatingheart It's like we have watched them become a family. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Tuck Bear is in a People shoot today at their new place. I'm just going to assume his mom & dad will be featured as well, there's a lot of make up in the background that seems more Kait than Doodle-friendly laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:14 pm

How fun! He looks so happy! Their new house looks way bigger too!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1f49c

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:06 pm

Doe Rae Me Fa Sho by @kaitlynbristowe

Instagram photo by Shawn Booth * Feb 5, 2016 at 8:16pm UTC by @shawn_booth18

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 1f49c

coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 8367-910 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 I_got_13 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 coffeelovers - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 pm

I just noticed that Shawn's snap labeled "A day in the life of Doodle" shows someone on the right holding something that looks like one of their memory jars.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:21 pm

Ah yeah I noticed that too, guessing the photo shoot is an update on their lives months later Smiley

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:44 pm

crunchette wrote:I just noticed that Shawn's snap labeled "A day in the life of Doodle" shows someone on the right holding something that looks like one of their memory jars.
So cute!! Thanks for pointing that out.

I also love that they have to put that little one on a box to get her and Shawn in one pic heartbeat Adorable.

Cute, quick interview: http://www.popsugar.com/love/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Interview-40079949

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:19 pm

Cute little interview
http://www.popsugar.com/love/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Interview-40079949
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Thank you both for posting the interview! yes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Happy Doodle Day! giggling

@kaitlynbristowe
DOODLE @Shawn_Booth  

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:21 pm

giggling

@Shawn_Booth
Kaitlyn: "I'd like a pancake please"
Server: "You mean waffle?"
Kaitlyn: "No. Pancake"
Server: "You're at the Waffle House honey"..

@kaitlynbristowe
We don't have waffle houses in Canada. I'm a rookie.

@kaitlynbristowe
Kaitlyn- Next time were goin to IHOP.
Shawn- Do they have those in Canada?  
Kaitlyn- INTERNATIONAL house of pancakes
#WeHaventHadCoffeeYet

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:23 pm

It's Anti Bullying month! I challenge everyone to think before they say something rude online. Ask yourself why? I'm going to be on the lookout for people who have either been bullied, or helped someone who has, and reach out to them! Let me know if you have a story, or know someone who deserves to be acknowledged for their kind heart. #AntiBulllyingMonth by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl