SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm

@CTVMorningLive
"I have to watch what I eat being engaged to someone so involved in fitness - [@Shawn_Booth] judges me!" - @kaitlynbristowe

@CTVMorningLive
.@kaitlynbristowe talks this season of #TheBachelor - plus, her fave snacks!
CTVMorningLive

https://twitter.com/CTVMorningLive/status/705468024199905280/photo/1
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 CcpKK38XIAEd2E7

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 pm

anyone have a link that works?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:46 pm

If you click on the CTVMorning link in red it should direct to there. If not try this one if it's easier.
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=820986&binId=1.1184756&playlistPageNum=1

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 pm

fYI Those links take me to a domain log in screen. Same with the one that's in the tweet. I thought maybe because it was a Canadian link some can't see it, but it doesn't work for me either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 pm

FYI GA....it worked when I opened the link in Google Chrome. Wasn't working in IE or Firefox...for some odd reason.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Ahh good to know. That explains it. Seems IE is not convenient for a lot of things these days. I'm not at my normal set up. I will try it on google chrome. TY leseli!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Oh really that's odd it was working for me in Firefox. The link was from the Twitter account which I linked above the picture.

The interview was nothing really important, she just said she hasn't been watching Ben's season but does chat with him here & there and she knows who his F1 is. She is eating healthy watching what she eats because Shawn judges her at times laugh out loud and showed what foods she eats for breakfast & a snack in between.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:45 pm

Ohhh. Love that Kait talks to Ben and knows who he picked. Smiley

Maybe a double date in the future. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:23 pm

All is well in google chrome! Thanks again leseli!

Those are some great ideas for healthy snacks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

The different browser thing drives me NUTS. I work in IE most of the time as 90% of my work related programs have to run in IE (or run most efficiently in IE), but then every once in a while I have to switch to Firefox to get something to run and then every once in a great while it will only work in Google Chrome. So typically I try all three before I say something doesn't work...this time, I didn't. :angryemotion

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42 am

...and when it happens the browser is not the first thing I think of. I always think it's because it's not available in Canada which happens so often but wasn't the case this time, and I still didn't clue in. I thought it was the link. IE has really been annoying these last several years.

It's nice BC.CTV had her back on the show. It's a very popular morning show and she brought some very healthy information with her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Meg just snapped and she's hanging with Tucker, maybe Shawn is on his way to his babe Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl